Southern Hospitality taken to the extreme...

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by believe09, Apr 19, 2009.

1. believe09

believe09 Active Member

A woman who was shot squarely in the forehead by her husband, who then killed himself with another shot to his own head, greeted astonished deputies at the door of her home holding a rag to her forehead and offering them a beverage. She had just made herself a cup of tea and was clearly showing signs of confusion. She was unaware of what had happened. The bullet had entered her forehead, passed through her head and exited out of the back. The bullet likely passed through the space between the lobes of the brain and she will probably recover with no deficits.

Her husband was about to be popped for violating the restraining order she had against him when he entered her bedroom and shot her while she was in her bed....how intriguing that the point blank shot to her head did not kill her, but his own killed him.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090418...ot_survivor;_ylt=AjXcFEzfWTZoVSPWznU9qmJxFb8C

2. Loading...

3. gogrannypop

gogrannypop Call Me Butter, I'm On A Roll

Bless her heart. Southern ladies are southern ladies no matter what you throw (shoot) at them.

4. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

I bet he didn't count on that happening. Heh.

5. Lovejac

Lovejac These boys are my heartstrings!

6. Angels_Not_Forgotten

Angels_Not_Forgotten Anxiously Awaiting a WINNING NFL Season!

Incredible! So glad she's ok and the crazy SOB isn't. :( That was mean, he is someones son...I'm just glad she's ok.

7. pferrin

pferrin New Member

Southern ladies are tough as bullets.