SPAIN - Daniel, 46, & Liam Poole, 22, British tourists, Estepona, Malaga, 1 Apr 2019

I actually believe that without this forum I wouldn’t have been able to do half the things I have done which I believe to be helping and still helping us find them.
So I’m not speaking negatively about this forum at all.

Thanks Lauryn, that actually means a lot. I know we (as in you v. the forum) got off on the wrong foot but I'm glad you have seen we have the best of intentions.

Did you get a Spanish version of the missing poster? I think that would be really useful.

Thanks Lauryn, that actually means a lot. I know we (as in you v. the forum) got off on the wrong foot but I'm glad you have seen we have the best of intentions.

Did you get a Spanish version of the missing poster? I think that would be really useful.

I honestly do mean it too.
I don’t think I really understood how much people wanted to help, I had to begin with a lot of negative comments so my trust in people wasn’t great to be honest. Although I’m glad that I was able to filter through and be met with some really genuine helpful people on here.
I have someone on the Facebook page that is getting it out in to Spanish for me, hopefully it will be soon. When I have this I’ll post the different versions on the Facebook page for people to share and distribute. I have people that are offering to hand out, and the flyers will be put in local magazines too I believe! So all good for those that aren’t on social media.
I’ve managed to do quite a lot with thanks to every helpful person so thank you.

This was suggested before but I don’t really understand what I have to do??

@Darling136 (as you're online) and @Tricia - what does Lauryn need to do to become a VI please? She is Daniel's daughter / Liam's sister.

I have zero doubt you are who you say you are, but we can take your posts as 'case fact' if you become verified.

Attachments

• Daniel and Liam Poole 3 (ENG).JPG
    Daniel and Liam Poole 3 (ENG).JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Daniel and Liam Poole 3 (ENG).pdf
    96.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Daniel and Liam Poole 3 (ESP).JPG
    Daniel and Liam Poole 3 (ESP).JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Daniel and Liam Poole 3 (ESP).pdf
    95.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Daniel and Liam Poole 3 (GER).JPG
    Daniel and Liam Poole 3 (GER).JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Daniel and Liam Poole 3 (GER).pdf
    96.5 KB · Views: 2
Hello Lola.
It's ok to ask anything, I just will tell you I won't reply to a question if for any reason I do not want to.

No, I don't know the family. We grew up in this crowd of people on the coast , I am roughly Daniel's age and can see through him/relate closely, also my family are same ages and an in law ( and acquaintances) I mentioned was/are very much his way ( i.e. lifestyle etc.). Anyone might say I don't know the people so I don't know their character, no matter . He would not do this, even if he were depressed etc. Liam would not agree.

The family would be centered around Daniel, as in he would be the reference decision maker, so now they haven't that to keep them centred or rely on, even if there were differences in the family.

I have spent many hundreds of hours exploring inland from the coast off track or on dirt lanes. If they came off the road there at the sort of speeds possible they would almost always walk away, plus there are few places that a car would go unnoticed - in a month there are always people passing. Some places inland lose phone coverage ( valleys) but their last positions should be registered to indicate an area. I really don't see them heading off into the hills to do a bit of rally, but it has to be a possibility. A home of ours overlooks Valle Romano, though I am from further east (but now out of the country further west for a stay).

Someone will know where they went, if it was clandestine it is a question of encouraging them to say as contacts are brief and informal at this level. I won't go into that side of it for now, I will wait till the police say it is a criminal investigation or similar. The family, unless they actually have a firm line of pursuit that they are not revealing, have to group and organise. It has to be done, it cannot be left trailing in the hands of others. I will post more detail on local reality re. authorities in a bit, I just woke up.

This is a message to potential informers, I'll say it only once in the off-chance that there is something to be informed of and that any are reading this. Though we don't know yet what has happened, it will be discovered .

Anyone close to the family, or working with Daniel : If you have information that might jeopardise you before the law, but which will help the police narrow their search, find a way to hand that information in anonymously all the same. Only the police are able to mobilise resources to the degree needed here, it is no longer a case of standing or retribution, and to inform the police will not deny you those either if that were already a choice. To anyone local who fears reprisal from outside the law for giving information, you are on the wrong side - the distance you will go is less and more uncertain than if you step aside and provide information. There are rules and codes of honour in this world, if anyone has broken them with regards to Daniel and Liam, they will be ending up at the very bottom of the pile of everything that goes on along the coast. That is not a threat or a promise, that is the cold reality of the world around. So step aside from that and hand in the information.

I'm sorry to speak like this, it has to be said.

I think Oto's post is relevant, it doesn't matter what you are up to or not up to, there are two people missing if you know something or can help in any way you should.

If you read my previous post correctly. I stated that no matter what Danny has done in the past or what anyone may think he is doing now it should have no relevance as in everyone is important regardless.

I think Oto's post is relevant, it doesn't matter what you are up to or not up to, there are two people missing if you know something or can help in any way you should.

If you read my previous post correctly. I stated that no matter what Danny has done in the past or what anyone may think he is doing now it should have no relevance as in everyone is important regardless.

I think you’re missing the fact that although I appreciate everyone’s help on here, not everything that is relevant will be posted on a public online forum. Please don’t just assume I’m not doing things that I know can help but thank you for the suggestion, I took on Otos advice when I read the comment :)

Thank you for your comments Mrcandid I really appreciate any advice :)

<modsnip - fundraising discussion>
A lovely user has helped me above and I’m in the process of finding out all the info in regards to private detectives. Some work on a ‘no find no fee’ agreement in cases like this. So when I know more I’ll make these arrangements,
<modsnip - fundraising discussion is a violation of TOS> :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back