Found Deceased Spain - Julen Rosello, 2, fell into narrow and deep borehole, Totalán, 13 Jan 2019

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Jan 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angleterre

Angleterre Verified Law Enforcement England

They lost Julen’s brother Oliver in 2017 and decided to try again for another sibling for Julen but at almost full term , the child was aborted because of health risks on Drs advice x

2. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

The father had his breakdown 3 hours before they found his body. So I'm guessing the two were not connected. I think it was just the anticipation.

The unborn child wasn't going to survive to the birth. They did not abort a healthy baby who had any chance of survival. Carrying a dead fetus has tons of risk to the mother.

His purpose wasn't complete yet. He should be here to grow up. His parents have never even made it past a 3 year old.

They don't know what it's like to have a child lose their first tooth, or ride a bike, or go to school. ALL of those firsts have been taken away from them.

There is simply no good reason for a parent to bury all of their children. There's no purpose to that. Just misery.

3. Violet77

Violet77 Well-Known Member

I hope whoever is responsible for that borehole is prosecuted!
    Along with everyone else, I am hoping that his ordeal ended when the rocks fell down creating the plug & that he did not endure some nightmarish death, poor baby.

4. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

Had to step away and back to see the bad news. Prayers for his family and all of us here who hoped for a better outcome.

RIP Julen [​IMG]

5. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

6. Jackielee09

Jackielee09 Former Member

Rest In Peace Julen. Prayers for his family.

7. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 I will do it, but I won't like it

Such tragic news I have just come back to. May his family and all that knew and loved him be surrounded by support and love.

8. Steelslady

Steelslady Justice for Kelsey

Thank you right back- you kept us hoping and praying, even when most of us didn't expect him to be alive. We stayed here together, praying for Julen, his parents and the rest of his family, and the wonderful rescuers who worked so hard to find the little guy. My heart goes out to the rescuer(s) that found him- I am sure that even though they realistically knew he wasn't alive, it still hurts like hell to find a little one deceased. You kept our spirits alive, when at times, they were down.

Great group on here in this thread. Ms. Facetious- I wish I could give you a hug- your posts are tugging at my heart, your warmth and pain expressed so eloquently. Hugs to everyone, and so sorry we didn't get to share a joyful miracle with Julen's parents today. Prayers for his parents- I just can't imagine their anguish right now- three children, in less than 2 years time- as Ms Facetious said, this is not fair, not fair at all. Especially when you see how many parents abuse and kill their own children- watching a couple go through this and lose their last child just angers me and breaks my heart at the same time!

9. mommylicious

mommylicious Well-Known Member

Rest with the angels little one. I have no more words. Heartbroken.

10. Sprockett7701

Sprockett7701 Well-Known Member

Like many of us,I have no words.

Heartbroken for the family. RIP Julen :,,-(

11. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

Virtual hugs to you. We're all so raw and in pain, and it's so good to have each other to travel through this painful place with.

12. Andreee

Andreee Well-Known Member

That is about the only thing the team can do at this point to preserve the parents' sanity. I just hope they take all of the advice by grief couns
    Agree wholeheartedly!

Julindy, cybervampira, Jim_M and 11 others like this.
  13. SunVenus

SunVenus Well-Known Member

My heart goes out to Julen's family; they didn't need this. My thoughts are also with the intrepid rescuers; they didn't give up.

Hugs to all of you who've sat through this and helped with news, translations, and moral support-- you are terrific.

Rest well, little Julen. Rest well.

14. Teche

Teche Well-Known Member

Fly high with the angels, little one! Prayers for the family, the supportive community and the heroes risked their lives. Virtual hugs to this loving WS group that hung in!

15. AmyPond

AmyPond Well-Known Member

Heartbroken. :( His poor family.

Since I didn't follow super closely, who made this borehole exactly? Why wasn't it covered or filled in?

16. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Attempting to Keep Calm and Carry On.

I so, so feel for the parents right now. I can't even begin to imagine the depths of their pain . . .

weepingAngel.jpg

17. ?mysterian?

?mysterian? Well-Known Member

I'm so very sorry this happened. RIP dear Julen.

Thank you to everyone providing links and updates.

HayLouise, Julindy, SunVenus and 10 others like this.
  18. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

Sadness. Thank you, for letting us know. Thanks to all for the updates, along this journey. Sending prayers, along with vibes of peace, and comfort, to his family.

19. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

Heartbreaking. In the threads here we see so many children whose lives are ended prematurely because of uncaring, selfish parents. To see Julen's parents who so loved their child go through the agony of losing him pierces my heart.

RIP little guy.

HulaMum, Julindy, SunVenus and 14 others like this.
  20. IceIce9

IceIce9 Well-Known Member

I am very sad to see the news and I feel horrible for the parents. It is unfortunately the outcome I had expected but still it was a shock to see the sad news when I logged on.

The tragic scenario was just incompatible with human life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.