Special Guest Billie Dunn This Sunday Feb. 12 On Websleuths Radio

Ok...it's 4 pm EST. When we're talking late afternoon, which time zone are we talking about?

Ok...it's 4 pm EST. When we're talking late afternoon, which time zone are we talking about?

Tricia is a busy person and I fear she will get busy enough to not have time to pop in to tell us.

T R I C I A :please: tell us. We're here by our computers that we bought with our very own money, just waiting for word from you.... :please:

I'm hoping it isn't someone from the Anthony case. I swore I'd boycott any of their interviews, so I'd have to block my own self from this forum, and I love it here :(

I'm hoping it isn't someone from the Anthony case. I swore I'd boycott any of their interviews, so I'd have to block my own self from this forum, and I love it here :(

I'm sort of with you on that. There is no way, really, that anyone that we are angry with from the KC fiasco could clear anything up, unless it would finally be some truths from someone in her camp. And that, I believe, is just a pipe dream.

I think we can eliminate any member of her defense team due to attorney client privilege, that is for life, even after the case is done and/or severing ties with the client. That will narrow it down a lot.

Is this what a junkie feels like waiting for their next fix?

Trisha??? Trisha??? Trisha??? I bet Kimster knows...and she ain't talking.

I thought I had already posted this but now I can't find it. I say John Ramsey because he just put a new book out.

I can tell you who it isn't...Me! Hahahahaha. It's 3pm mountain time and I'm going nuts. Can ya tell?

Wagara, I was thinking the same. It fits, too. Wouldn't that be a shocker!

Ya know how when your all excited about something that is going to happen at a certain time and you ask what time it is over and over again and it's only been 6 seconds since you last asked? Well, that's me right now.

Who Can It Be Now?

Ya know how when your all excited about something that is going to happen at a certain time and you ask what time it is over and over again and it's only been 6 seconds since you last asked? Well, that's me right now.

Who Can It Be Now?

did you ever play the guessing game Hot/Cold when you were younger? if Tricia can't be here, maybe if another Mod :seeya: knows who the guest is, they could say "you're warm," "you're getting hot", "nope, now you're cold", "now your burning!!", after each guess while we all post, then we WS'ers would guess it in no time!!!!

did you ever play the guessing game Hot/Cold when you were younger? if Tricia can't be here, maybe if another Mod :seeya: knows who the guest is, they could say "you're warm," "you're getting hot", "nope, now you're cold", "now your burning!!", after each guess while we all post, then we WS'ers would guess it in no time!!!!

Yeah, I remember this game. We still do it with the grandkids at Easter. Sounds fun to me. I'll sit up here and wait :fence:.

Well technically, afternoon could be anytime between noon and noon. UGH !!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back