Special Report: Hailey Dunn Case Reaches Two-Month Milestone 2.27.11

Just wow, sounds like that LE is at a stand still, and their only hope is if someone or SA and or BD slip up really bad to lead them to HD.

Maybe we should open up a new thread and we disect the cases they downloaded, starting with the most recent. Perhaps we can garner clues with the help of locals to answer questions of the area. *shrug* I just don't know anymore.

This news just killed my hopes that either HD is alive or they did find her body in one of the landfills but are very hush over it, taking their time on the DNA. I guess that is a big NEGATORY given this statement from LE.

Thank you for posting. I'm depressed now.

I'd be pretty disgusted with LE if they recovered her remains, yet allowed the searchers to continue to go out in all kinds of weather to cover every "ugly" bit of the terrain, day after day, neglecting their lives and families, even importing groups that run on donations to waste their time and money last weekend... :twocents:

LE saying that it could take "years" to find Hailey, unfortunately, confirms in my mind that they believe she is dead. I can't imagine them saying something like that if they believed she was alive. Sadly, it sounds like they think there is a possibility they'll never find her.

She's either dead or a "captive" of whoever grabbed her. If the latter is true, and she has not been spotted or located after 2 months, this person is very careful, and had it planned out in advance, with a place to take her, clothing, etc. so as not to raise suspicion by buying these things after she disappeared) and she could be recovered alive after "months or years" a la Elizabeth Smart, Shawn Hornbeck or Jaycee Duggard. It happens...

I'd be pretty disgusted with LE if they recovered her remains, yet allowed the searchers to continue to go out in all kinds of weather to cover every "ugly" bit of the terrain, day after day, neglecting their lives and families, even importing groups that run on donations to waste their time and money last weekend... :twocents:

I doubt they would do that. In other cases we've followed, when a body is found, everyone knows about lickitysplit. Remember when Caylee was found, the neighborhood was swarmed by all sorts of teams, and the street roped off. No, there couldn't possibly be a secret with all the activity that surrounds the finding of a body/remains. We'd know almost right away.

She's either dead or a "captive" of whoever grabbed her. If the latter is true, and she has not been spotted or located after 2 months, this person is very careful, and had it planned out in advance, with a place to take her, clothing, etc. so as not to raise suspicion by buying these things after she disappeared) and she could be recovered alive after "months or years" a la Elizabeth Smart, Shawn Hornbeck or Jaycee Duggard. It happens...

I don't pray for Hailey anymore, I have just started begging God to please let someone find this child.

"Contrary to some reports, there was no scent of Hailey being tracked to a nearby motel. Tracking dogs at the motel reacted to something briefly – not an uncommon occurrence – but a thorough search turned up no further scent nor evidence of Hailey having been there."

http://www.ktxs.com/news/27015671/detail.html

BBM Finally confirmation about the reports of Hailey near the hotel.

Or is it just Contrary to his own reports? There are descriptions of what those dogs did. Then there is a whole lot of that never happened. One of those descriptions came from him. Now he is saying IMO completely different. One doesnt even make any logical sence IMO.

Originally Posted by tehcloser
Nope, they didn't track her. They "took" the dogs to 6 motels that day and they "hit" at the one 3 or 4 blocks from her house. I guess a link would be good eh?

On Friday, bloodhounds were taken to the six motels in Colorado City. At Western Suites, which is located at 2233 Vine Street and is adjacent to Interstate 20 and near the Dunn home, the dogs picked up on Dunn’s scent in the parking lot, City Manager Pete Kampfer said Tuesday night.

The scent led to a door of a ground-floor room at the two-level motel that opened in July, he said, but there the trail stopped. A search of the 24 suites produced no other evidence, he said.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/201...herey/?print=1

Adkins told investigators, according to the affidavits, that after leaving work at 6:10 a.m., he went straight to his mother’s house in Big Spring. However, cell phone records indicate that his cell phone was in contact with cell phone towers in Colorado City in the vicinity of the Dunn home by about 6:35 a.m. and for the next 30 minutes or so.

It was after this his phone didnt ping for a couple of hours. I was thinking about this last night. What if he came home and got Hailey and took her to his moms house. The crime scene of her demise could be in a bed room there. I wish they could do some forensics for dna at his moms house.

It was after this his phone didnt ping for a couple of hours. I was thinking about this last night. What if he came home and got Hailey and took her to his moms house. The crime scene of her demise could be in a bed room there. I wish they could do some forensics for dna at his moms house.

That is what I think happened. I think he drugged her Sunday night and raped or molested her. Then Monday morning he was afraid she was going to wake up and report him. So he made sure to be there when she woke up. He took her back to moms or an abandoned building on private property, his family owns some, and raped her again and killed her. imo

What I do not understand is a little girl disappeared in thin air and the town doesn't seem to panic like there is a child predator out there.
So that tells me that LE and the citizens of the city have a good idea that this was an
inside family crime. JMOO

That is what I think happened. I think he drugged her Sunday night and raped or molested her. Then Monday morning he was afraid she was going to wake up and report him. So he made sure to be there when she woke up. He took her back to moms or an abandoned building on private property, his family owns some, and raped her again and killed her. imo

Why would he drug and rape her Sunday night when BD was at home? I just don't think he would do it when there were other people there. I think that he left work early with the intention of coming home and raping her when there was no one in the home but HD and him. Then I think he took her somewhere between CC and his mothers. jmo

Why would he drug and rape her Sunday night when BD was at home? I just don't think he would do it when there were other people there. I think that he left work early with the intention of coming home and raping her when there was no one in the home but HD and him. Then I think he took her somewhere between CC and his mothers. jmo

Not sure he'd have done it there
How did he know when DD would come home?
IMO, he took her to gma's. For privacy and then got rid of her... or sold her... I still wonder if the "mask" wasn't some kind of code word for payment or something. I'm over thinking this I know!

Not sure he'd have done it there
How did he know when DD would come home?
IMO, he took her to gma's. For privacy and then got rid of her... or sold her... I still wonder if the "mask" wasn't some kind of code word for payment or something. I'm over thinking this I know!

I was thinking he did it very early way before DD would even be up and not likely to come home. But, then I just had a thought, there would be evidence somewhere in the home. Either her bed or his bed. So, he probably did take her away somewhere. I agree with you. Especially since his phone was in a black out zone for a while wasn't it? tia

I think Billie liked her pain pills and her Ativan. I think Shawn made sure she had plenty of pills before Billie went to bed that night. DD was not home, so there were no witnesses awake. imo

ETA; I think he raped and drugged her her sunday night but then came home mnonday morning to be there when she woke up.

:banghead: Just search his mamas place! :banghead:

It is un-nerving to think that poor baby could still be somewhere locked up alive and scared.

Princess ... Sorry and very sad to say I don't think she is alive.

Hailey will be found in a place that SA frequents that is known to very few, secret in other words. It is significant to him, imo.

Princess ... Sorry and very sad to say I don't think she is alive.

Hailey will be found in a place that SA frequents that is known to very few, secret in other words. It is significant to him, imo.

I pray she's alive.
Realistically, I think she's deceased and like you said wherever SA'a secret place is. :cry:

Someone and I cannot remember who; a local who's daughter went to school with SA, said;

There was an abandoned or burnt-out building SA and friends used to go to in High School to smoke pot and hang-out.

WAY long shot and I think the poster said they reported this to LE, but it just keeps popping up in mind and bugging me.

ETA; SA doesn't seem to have evolved much since HS, so his hang-outs might be the same, KWIM?

This sounds wrong...but in a way, I hope Hailey is deceased, because if she's alive, she's probably being held somewhere against her will, and I'm thinking of some Junko Furata (sp?) type of scenario. :( I don't know any case where someone was held against their will for months and wasn't abused horribly.

This sounds wrong...but in a way, I hope Hailey is deceased, because if she's alive, she's probably being held somewhere against her will, and I'm thinking of some Junko Furata (sp?) type of scenario. :( I don't know any case where someone was held against their will for months and wasn't abused horribly.

I think CD is afraid of the same eileen. That thought and possibilty would drive me nuts too...I think... since I've never been in that sitiuation. I don't like even going there.

Praying for you Hailey.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back