Speculation on the Second Cross

And this is slightly off topic - but has anyone heard CA complain about LP? I know she has been awful about TM & TES, but I don't remember her ever saying anything bad about LP. Why would that be?

Salem

she kicked him ot of the house didnt she ? or was that casey?

The body was out of that car long before the 27th. Now that's just a scientific fact.

And thanks, Chilly Willy, the voice of reason.

I think that Casey bought the cross for Tony L. Once Caylee was gone, we have seen how Casey just went on like life was one big party, not caring about Caylee at all.

If CA has the cross now, perhaps she made TL give it back to her, being it was her money that paid for it.

I totally agree.

People in LP's business have contacts everywhere. They have to have to get the information they want. I am sure he knows what he is talking about with the two crosses. I am not sure the second one was for Caylee.......it might have been she was going to give it to Tony.
Many times people like LP can get information that LE can't find easily and I believe he has been very helpful in this case. Many people will talk to someone like LP when they won't talk to LE because they don't want to get involved. Then they take that information and find other information and people. It is a tedious process, but LP have the ability and the people to get through the maze, the Anthony's so foolishly believe they have created.

I'm with you on this one. First, I don't see KC having the conscience to put a cross with Caylee. Caylee, was at that point just something she had to (hate to even say it, but ) dispose of. Second, she would never put something incriminating/ something that could be linked back to her with Caylee. And since she was supposedly planning the kidnapping theory, she certainly wouldn't want to present the kidnappers in any kind of good light, I.e. having a soul and putting a cross with Caylee. JMHO.

If you got on Greta Wire as in the On the Record blog, Greta posted a pic lately with a cross hanging on a black cord with Caylees picture too, on the bedroom door in the Anthonys house. I dont know if its the same cross Casey purchased or not.
(PS its back pages maybe 4 or more, because Greta posts alot of blogs daily)

You have your opinion and I have mine. I think LP gets a tidbit of information and creates a story to go with it. I don't see where his rumors and stories have been the least bit helpful. Does he even do any 'bounty hunting' anymore or is he earning his living entirely in the media?

I think anything that comes out of LP's mouth should be put in the rumor thread. Some of his theories are crazy and he talks out of both ends! JMO

I think anything that comes out of LP's mouth should be put in the rumor thread. Some of his theories are crazy and he talks out of both ends! JMO

I completely agree. Unless his theories are presented with facts to back them up, they definitely belong on the rumor thread.

If you got on Greta Wire as in the On the Record blog, Greta posted a pic lately with a cross hanging on a black cord with Caylees picture too, on the bedroom door in the Anthonys house. I dont know if its the same cross Casey purchased or not.
(PS its back pages maybe 4 or more, because Greta posts alot of blogs daily)
The cross hanging over Caylee's baby picture is a rosary. It's black. Someone compared it to the rosary that KC wore and they are not identical but similar.

You have your opinion and I have mine. I think LP gets a tidbit of information and creates a story to go with it. I don't see where his rumors and stories have been the least bit helpful. Does he even do any 'bounty hunting' anymore or is he earning his living entirely in the media?
He has other people working for him. Being the boss, maybe he doesn't need to go out as often.

I don't think that the FBI agent that publically spoke to LP's credibility should be discounted here. He would know better than anyone after working with LP over the years and I would certainly trust his opinion over anyone who has never met LP.

LP says things for a reason and while we may not know his reasons...he does. He knows they sound halfcocked and wild. He knows what he is doing and why he is saying it. If it is to draw the ire of some people, if it is to put pressure on others, or if it is to simply keep the case on the front burner until Caylee is found...Bravo!

He has other people working for him. Being the boss, maybe he doesn't need to go out as often.

I don't think that the FBI agent that publically spoke to LP's credibility should be discounted here. He would know better than anyone after working with LP over the years and I would certainly trust his opinion over anyone who has never met LP.

LP says things for a reason and while we may not know his reasons...he does. He knows they sound halfcocked and wild. He knows what he is doing and why he is saying it. If it is to draw the ire of some people, if it is to put pressure on others, or if it is to simply keep the case on the front burner until Caylee is found...Bravo!

You have a point. Maybe that's why Cindy expresses her half-cocked and wild theories too.

You have a point. Maybe that's why Cindy expresses her half-cocked and wild theories too.
No. She doesn't have a clue how to play such a game like LP does. She really doesn't strike me as intelligent enough to do so. I think LP is quite cunning on the other hand and has become adept at mind games during the hunt.

No. She doesn't have a clue how to play such a game like LP does. She really doesn't strike me as intelligent enough to do so. I think LP is quite cunning on the other hand and has become adept at mind games during the hunt.

We have completely different impressions of LP, obviously. But that's okay. :)

I don't think she bought the cross for Caylee. I think it was purchased for her boyfriend.

The cross hanging over Caylee's baby picture is a rosary. It's black. Someone compared it to the rosary that KC wore and they are not identical but similar.

KC also has a rosary-type cross on in one of lte-night her party pics. IMHO, I am not sure it has any religious significance to her, but more likely just a fashion accessory..

she kicked him ot of the house didnt she ? or was that casey?

Take your pick. One week, he said Cindy kicked him out and the next week he said that it was Casey who kicked him out. Both statements were made on NG.

So, what if Casey bought the crosses on Cindy's card with the intention of framing her for the death? Or, maybe Cindy went back to the burial site to get the cross knowing that it could help tie Casey to the murder and now wears it to prove where it is. Anyone want to go back to media pics and figure out when Cindy first started wearing it?

KC also has a rosary-type cross on in one of lte-night her party pics. IMHO, I am not sure it has any religious significance to her, but more likely just a fashion accessory..

Here's one of the rosary-type ones she wore early on.
425926851.jpg

ETA: photo is one of the ones Teddy Pieper took at Fusion.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back