Spoiled cream in store worker's coffee turns out to be something else

I'm finding it a little bit funny how everyone's squirming how to write a headline for this in the media. 'Contamination' 'substance' and 'fluid' are just some of the titles I've seen. In this article, there's a further comment from the victim:

'The woman told police it likely occurred even more often than he said, reporting that her coffee tasted odd and that she saw drippings on her desk multiple times.'

In the original article I posted, the victim also stated, "I knew it!"

Sounds crazy but I really sympathize - if tough journalists struggle just to put it into words, can you imagine confronting a workmate and asking, "Did you contaminate/put substance/fluid/masturbate over my desk and in my coffee?"

'Lind was charged via summons in Ramsey County District Court with fifth-degree criminal sexual conduct and fifth-degree attempted criminal sexual conduct. He is not in custody.

“He denied that it was a sexual compulsion that he could not control,” the charges said. “Lind said he knew it was wrong, and he did it anyway. Lind denied having done this to other women. Lind indicated he was sorry for what he had done, and he said he knew it was gross and wrong.” '

http://www.startribune.com/local/east/273956691.html

There doesn't appear to be a mugshot, and Lind's profile has disappeared from the company's website. But it can still be found, at a link here. Apparently, he could assist customers with almost anything.....

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/...oworkers_coffee_on_more_than_one_occasion.php

We'll, he worked in the plumbing department. Perhaps he was just trying to keep his pipes clean.

OK, no more puns. :)

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Waaaa Waaaa Waaaaaaah

Most shocking part of the story: they still make scrunchies? [emoji50]

That's terrible. She must feel so violated! I hope they look closely at him to make sure he hasn't committed other, more serious crimes if he felt the need to do this just because she complained about him. Some men, eh?

Would this be considered poisoning? This woman will be forever afraid of consuming food and drink in public or ever drinking coffee.It is an assault and a violation,not funny in my opinion.Men that do this have some serious sexual distubances that could esculate to other crimes.I have said this before on threads like this,think about if it was you as the victim.I would be very offended if people shrugged it off as humorus.Please I do not want to hear how I should lighten up and how we need to find humour because of all the violence we hear about,do it when there is no victim.Yes I know I am too sensitive so no need to flame me as previous threads of this nature.I am not attacking any of you personally just a reminder of a victim here and I am free to have my say.

There is always a victim in every single case.

I would never tell anyone to lighten up, because I don't expect anyone to tell me to be more serious.

We are who we are. That's what makes this crazy world so dang interesting :wink:

Just from her comments quoted in media, I get the sense the victim in this case is not permanently traumatized? More, outraged? And possibly berating herself for not trusting her instincts earlier?

But it's such a rare person who can speak out immediately - that's what this type of offender so effectively exploits. While I extend every bit of sympathy and support to her, I am willing to laugh at the expense of the suspect. After all, as he says, he knew it was wrong but he did it anyway.

I wonder, had he denied it, would it be possible to get a DNA match from semen in coffee. Say, if he didn't get any on the scrunchie and she thought she had a tainted cup of Joe in her possession...

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

I now have the vision of that hair scrunchie in my brain. That is so disgusting.

Ughhhhhhhh, thought I was on the Carly Simon thread.....clouds....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back