Springfield Three - Media Links *NO DISCUSSION*

Missing: The Springfield Three
Published on May 1, 2017

An in-depth news story by Tony Madden published in Volume 46, Issue 4 of Kickapoo High Quarterly, the student publication at Kickapoo High School in Springfield, Missouri.

I don't know that there's any new material in this article, but it does have some more "recent-ish" comments from Janis, Janelle, etc.

May 22 2022
''Anne Roderique-Jones grew up amid the case of the Three Missing Women in Springfield, a 30-year-old unsolved disappearance. About two years ago, Roderique-Jones set out to retell the story that impacted not only her life but the entire community.

In her podcast, "The Springfield Three: A Small-Town Disappearance," Roderique-Jones explores the disappearance of Stacy McCall, Suzanne "Suzie" Streeter and Sherrill Levitt. The three women went missing in June 1992; what happened to them remains a mystery.

The podcast, available on all podcast streaming platforms, had received more than a million downloads, as of April.''

''Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, Roderique-Jones and the editaudio team were able to visit Springfield for a few days to interview folks, including McCall's mother Janis McCall and the first police officer at the scene in '92, Rick Bookout. Remaining interviews were conducted over phone calls and Zoom.

Over eight episodes and three bonus episodes, Roderique-Jones interviewed friends and family of the women, more police officers and detectives, and journalists who were on the ground reporting the case.''

Good evening,
I've taken a break from this case for over 10 years and was relatively active on another site before 2010, and on here occasionally I think as a guest. The only name that looks familiar is @Missouri Mule and I'm not sure if it's who I remember that person to be. If it is, they should check their old email address.
I'll be spending some time catching up and familiarizing myself with any new facts, and any new rules here as well.
I went by the name Raymond for anyone that may have a decent memory.
I do hope there's new info

Good evening,
I've taken a break from this case for over 10 years and was relatively active on another site before 2010, and on here occasionally I think as a guest. The only name that looks familiar is @Missouri Mule and I'm not sure if it's who I remember that person to be. If it is, they should check their old email address.
I'll be spending some time catching up and familiarizing myself with any new facts, and any new rules here as well.
Just now advised. Send me a PM. I don’t offhand know what email address I used 10 years ago.

Good evening,
I’m still interested in talking to you. Believe the case can be solved. I need to ask you some questions.

I’m still interested in talking to you. Believe the case can be solved. I need to ask you some questions.
I consider this in my top 5:
1. Springfield 3
2. JonBonet Ramsey
3. Jennifer Kesse
4. Madeleine McCann
5. Jodi Huisentruit

Hope this is eventually solved !!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors