Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by cricket
I posted this on the media thread - but I'll also post it here:

I just saw a promo for tomorrow's Today Show - it said Matt Lauer was going to interview Drew Peterson. Hmmmm.

The Today Show starts at 7 AM EST - it's on NBC.

Hi SS- I'll have it on DVR. I have to go to work so I wont be able to transcribe it. I can't believe he's going to talk on CAMERA.

How did the media not know that he flew to New York? He's IN STUDIO at the Today Show.

I watched it also, he is cold and a LIAR! And he did say she "was" a great mother. I would bet he is guilty also I just hope I am wrong and Stacy turns up somewhere but I don't hold out much hope for that anymore.

I caught that too bee. But remember, now he's got a taste of the media and he seemed to enjoy it. Thats what did Scott Peterson in. Lets see if it works for Drew as well.

Q: You seem extraordinarily calm and collected, and if I were under the pressure and the scrutiny you were under right now, a possible indictment today or tomorrow, I think I'd be a little more... I don't know... rattled?
A: Basically I am not afraid of law enforcement. I am afraid of media. The media is causing my aggravation today.

Prolly the only true statement he made during the interview.

I caught that too bee. But remember, now he's got a taste of the media and he seemed to enjoy it. Thats what did Scott Peterson in. Lets see if it works for Drew as well.

He seemed just cruel to me and very cold. I feel so horrible for this young woman,Stacy, and how he must have lured her into his web. He seems like he was very abusive it was very clear he was lying about never hitting her, he said she hit him in the head with a steak, pushing the blame on the victim IMO SICK!! And about the pool, if it was a jest at a party among friends she would not be so upset! That whole story was bull meant to try to tarnish her and instead it showed how scared she was of him!
But at least we did not have to watch fake tears like we did with Scott Peterson.
I already told my daughter if she ever brings home any guy with the last name Peterson I am booting him out the door!

Prolly the only true statement he made during the interview.

I agree the only true statement of the interview. He hates the media because they are showing the world what a lying SOB he is.

This is fascinating. If you're able to catch it online, you really should watch it. He's bobbing and weaving all the questions. He's conflicting himself in the same interview. Wow. Bad move, DP. :croc:

This is fascinating. If you're able to catch it online, you really should watch it. He's bobbing and weaving all the questions. He's conflicting himself in the same interview. Wow. Bad move, DP. :croc:

I know he tried to outsmart Matt and weave around everything. I just plain do not like or believe this guy.

It's really strange to watch him, isnt it? We've all heard his words, but never heard his voice. He's really calm. He's uber-creepy. He said, once again... "She's where she wants to be"... he also said that she had left with another man. Then Matt says "She told you she left with another man".... and DP says... "Well, I don't know if she said THAT...."... totally conflicting himself. "It wasn't put that way". :slap:

ETA: Matt Lauer is really cornering him.. he's just unflappable. Then Matt calls him on being unflappable..... He just shrugs.

It's really strange to watch him, isnt it? We've all heard his words, but never heard his voice. He's really calm. He's uber-creepy. He said, once again... "She's where she wants to be"... he also said that she had left with another man. Then Matt says "She told you she left with another man".... and DP says... "Well, I don't know if she said THAT...."... totally conflicting himself. "It wasn't put that way". :slap:

That really caught me also, "She's where she wants to be" that is chilling. I took it to mean that he gave her a choice and in his mind she made one. Man, this guy is creepy and to think he is a cop!

Geez sounds to me like DP gets tired of his women once the ''newness'' wears off & real life kicks in.. Notice how with Stacey and Kathy he says it was very romantic at first & then they both turned emotional..ugh is he nuts for real??

Geez sounds to me like DP gets tired of his women once the ''newness'' wears off & real life kicks in.. Notice how with Stacey and Kathy he says it was very romantic at first & then they both turned emotional..ugh is he nuts for real??

Yes he is.

why would I look for somebody who I don't believe is missing. She's gone. She's where she wants to be.

When he said this the hairs on the back of my neck stood up!!! It's so true, of course he doesn't believe she's missing --- she's gone. Again the things he says just give him away.

What a creep he is, if he really thought she had just left I would think he would be trying to find her to at least prove he didn't kill her. He is a terrible liar....thank god.

I wonder if Stacy had any "favorite"places close to where she lived? If so, that would be one of the first places they should search. It doesn't sit well with me that he keeps saying "she's where she wants to be."
I hope he gets caught up in the media "spotlight" like snotty scott did, it will be Drew's downfall as well

All I can say is this guy is Cold I watched him and He is a real Jokester isn't he!
Here is the link in case anyone missed the interview with Matt Laurer this mornin. I thought that was really cute he was asking for a Defense attorney who is watching because his defense will cost upwards of a 1/4 million dollars!!
Stacy and Kathy were fun in the beginning then they got old and boring Is what he thinks of the last 2 wives???
LINK~~
http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&bra...s:ns:MSNVideo_Top_Cat:ps:10:sd:-1:ind:1:ff:8A

All I can say is this guy is Cold I watched him and He is a real Jokester isn't he!
Here is the link in case anyone missed the interview with Matt Laurer this mornin. I thought that was really cute he was asking for a Defense attorney who is watching because his defense will cost upwards of a 1/4 million dollars!!
Stacy and Kathy were fun in the beginning then they got old and boring Is what he thinks of the last 2 wives???
LINK~~
http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&bra...s:ns:MSNVideo_Top_Cat:ps:10:sd:-1:ind:1:ff:8A

Thanks for the link, Sunny. This guy makes my skin crawl more so than SP did. ITA with your last question/statement. I think real life gets old for Dp real quick.

How did the media not know that he flew to New York? He's IN STUDIO at the Today Show.

I don't think he was in New York I could of sworn I heard he was in Chicago. Which would make more sense. He probably isn't allowed to leave the state of Illinois.

When he said this the hairs on the back of my neck stood up!!! It's so true, of course he doesn't believe she's missing --- she's gone. Again the things he says just give him away.

Reminds me of Scott Peterson stuffing flyers in his trunk.

I agree he was a very cold hearted, unemotional man.
I think it killed him to ask Stacy to come back..... I also think he knows he is going away for all of this. He has his son & brother all set to take care of the kids. What a sick sorry azz SOB!

Wouldn't you of thought he'd of said the kids miss you so much & they need there Mom? No he was forced to say, come back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288