Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he was in New York I could of sworn I heard he was in Chicago. Which would make more sense. He probably isn't allowed to leave the state of Illinois.

Cheko I Do think he was indeed in NY with Matt Lauer~~ Matt said Drew Peterson is HERE WITH US! I wondered How he could leave but There he was in Person on Today show!

Cheko I Do think he was indeed in NY with Matt Lauer~~ Matt said Drew Peterson is HERE WITH US! I wondered How he could leave but There he was in Person on Today show!

Well I could of heard it wrong.....I also heard him he say HERE WITH US!

I watched the second half of the interview while getting ready for work. I will transcribe it from Tivo tonight. The basic gist was:

- Resents the "media circus" mentioning how he was directed how to respond by Giraldo while being interviewed at Drew's kitchen table. I think he felt betrayed (angry?) that, after Giraldo in his home, that Giraldo then described Drew as a man with a tightening noose around his neck.
- Said he came on the Today show without a lawyer to hopefully end all the media scrutiny.
- He loves life and is a joker. He likes to have fun.
- When Matt said that anyone reading the facts of the case (dead 3rd wife, missing 4th wife) would believe Drew was the killer and when Matt asked Drew what proof could he provide to show he was not the killer, Drew replied that he had none and recommended letting the case develop on its own.
- Only at the end of the interview and at Matt's prodding did he ask Stacy to come home or call and tell everyone where she was (i.e stop the media circus). Why didn't he ask her to call and talk to the kids? Hmmm... Should have been the first thing he said on air.

Overall, I get the impression that this cold-hearted killer sees the media as the biggest threat to his freedom, and stopping the media is pretty much all he cares about at this point.

Maybe he keeps saying she is where she wants to be because maybe she has said to him before something like ''I wish I could just be with my sister'' or " I wish I could be with my mom'' you know how when you are having a bad day and if your mom has passed away you might would say something like if only my mom was here ....etc etc.. :( Who knows what all this man has done.

I wonder if Stacy had any "favorite"places close to where she lived? If so, that would be one of the first places they should search. It doesn't sit well with me that he keeps saying "she's where she wants to be."
I hope he gets caught up in the media "spotlight" like snotty scott did, it will be Drew's downfall as well

Eww I gotta say it...Love the lazy eye Drew!!! :razz: Also he got that spit in the mouth sound going on grooooose!!

I was thinking about the searches last night and maybe they're really searching in the wrong places...

I mean, don't you all think that DP already KNOWS that everyone would be searching fields and bodies of water? Since he's LE, he KNOWS exactly what procedures will be used to search for a body.

I think we need to look in other places that are less obvious (and less procedural) than fields and ponds. If he killed Stacy, he wouldn't have dumped her body in an obvious place to search since he knows those obvious places are the first ones that LE turns to to search.

:twocents:

I watched the second half of the interview while getting ready for work. I will transcribe it from Tivo tonight. The basic gist was:

Only at the end of the interview and at Matt's prodding did he ask Stacy to come home or call and tell everyone where she was (i.e stop the media circus). Why didn't he ask her to call and talk to the kids? Hmmm... Should have been the first thing he said on air.

Overall, I get the impression that this cold-hearted killer sees the media as the biggest threat to his freedom, and stopping the media is pretty much all he cares about at this point.

Thank you JW..I shortened this post to reply.

DP wasn't going to ask her to come home or call....I was like wow DP you know where she is you lieing piece of chit!

He also knows if the media went away he could get the rest of it swept under the rug like he did before....he is a cop & his buddies would clear him of it. After reading all about Boss Hogg ( mayor) & the dirty dealings of BB Ill it may of worked without the media all over him. He is the type of cop that gives all LE a BAD NAME!

Maybe he keeps saying she is where she wants to be because maybe she has said to him before something like ''I wish I could just be with my sister'' or " I wish I could be with my mom'' you know how when you are having a bad day and if your mom has passed away you might would say something like if only my mom was here ....etc etc.. :( Who knows what all this man has done.

Yeah that's possible. I just took it more literal. In my experience, once being married to a cop, they seem to think with the logical parts of their brain, however, I never knew a cop that killed his wives......Like you said, anything is possible with this sicko:)

But where though? Maybe trash dumps? Landfills I don't know where else?

I was thinking about the searches last night and maybe they're really searching in the wrong places...

I mean, don't you all think that DP already KNOWS that everyone would be searching fields and bodies of water? Since he's LE, he KNOWS exactly what procedures will be used to search for a body.

I think we need to look in other places that are less obvious (and less procedural) than fields and ponds. If he killed Stacy, he wouldn't have dumped her body in an obvious place to search since he knows those obvious places are the first ones that LE turns to to search.

:twocents:

Do you think they are focusing on bodies of water because of what his brother is accused of saying? It seems to me that after that was slipped to the media, that LE has been focusing on the water areas. Of course, it's just MHO :)

I think he got rid of any & all evidence.....
I'm wondering if he never burnt her body up, destroyed all evidence to link him to her death.

Did you all notice the only time his voice faltered was when he said "she's where she wants to be" ?

Did you all notice the only time his voice faltered was when he said "she's where she wants to be" ?

I did SuziQ.....when he said "she'se where she wants to be" I about choked on my coffee!

I know exactly how... he is a cop for one. Some women can't see beyond the uniform. He is a macho confident type..probably very passionate in the bed ..(i'm just saying) you can tell by the way he sits legs apart, calm, cool & collective..

Exactly. How did four women actually fall for this creep?

Do you think they are focusing on bodies of water because of what his brother is accused of saying? It seems to me that after that was slipped to the media, that LE has been focusing on the water areas. Of course, it's just MHO :)

What is the brother accused of saying?

But where though? Maybe trash dumps? Landfills I don't know where else?

Maybe he has her stored in that barrel in someone else's house, garage?

Maybe she is in the dump? Maybe she's in a cemetery?

I don't really know where else she could possibly be. It sickens me that he could look at those children every day and lie to them that "mommy's on vacation." What a sick *advertiser censored*! I hope he rots in hell for what he did. :furious:

I know, innocent until proven guilty, but IMHO, this guy is guilty as sin. I would be shocked (but ecstatic) if Stacy came home alive and well from a vacation. If that were to be the case, I'd definitely be eating crow.

I was letting dogs in and kids out when I think I heard Matt ask since Drew was on National TV, what he would like to say to Stacy? Did he really say "I have nothing to say?"!!!

Drew may have a point. It's useless talking to a dead person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member