Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peterson: "I believe she's either going to tell people where she is or she's going to go down deeper" [11/02/07 suburbanchicagonews.com]

Maybe she really is in the water. This could be taken as a metaphor.

Drew-speak: "I believe she's either going to tell people where she is..."

Translated to: She's in a barrel in the water and she'll either float...

Drew-speak: "... or go down deeper."
Translated to: ...or sink deeper down into the water.

Drew-speak: "She's where she wants to be."

Translated to: Maybe Stacy really liked the water? Waterfront property? Boating? Fishing? Maybe she is in the water, where she loved to be?

Yeah, he's afraid of the media because the media is the one getting the word out to everyone about how much of a smuck he is!! LE might not force the true facts of these cases out initially... but the media will. :)

Been following along but haven't posted much on this thread..... DP is a classic textbook narcissist sociopath & he's been bringing up bad mems! I dated this narcissistic control freak mind warping homicide detective, a la DP, for several years back in my my early 20's before I knew any better. He used to tell me he could kill me and have me poured down the drain by morning, and he meant it. :eek: Now he never said he would kill me, he just enjoyed telling me the ways in which he could kill me. I know some truly great LE so the job is not a reflection of all, but the power of the job definitely attracts the DP/my ex type of guys.

I know exactly how... he is a cop for one. Some women can't see beyond the uniform. He is a macho confident type..probably very passionate in the bed ..(i'm just saying) you can tell by the way he sits legs apart, calm, cool & collective..

He also radiates an aura of self-confidence and personal power - an "I'm in charge" kind of guy. That can be very attractive to some, especially to the young and inexperienced who at that age might like a partner who seems to offer so much and wants to take care of everything.

Exactly. How did four women actually fall for this creep?
He probably comes on strong. He is focused on them (the prey). He wines and dines and buys presents. It's fast and it's flattering. I've experienced it, when I was younger. Believe me, I fell hard and fast; and it was very hard to recover from the relationship.

I have been thinking of something.. Do you guys remember how Stacys sister said that Stacy had leaned over and whispered she was scared or something along those lines.. They were at Stacy and Drews house at the time..?

We have also heard about him tapping phone lines with wife #2. I think Stacy thought or knew there was some kind of recorder in her house. I dont know.. but if she was whispering in the house and her sister wasnt.. doesnt sound like anyone was around at the time. The sister I guess said out loud about how she was worried about her.. because of what happened to wife#3.

Just some things I was thinking about. If he did have a tap on the phone or some kind of surveillance equipment.. too bad the police cant get a hold of that!!

All I can say is this guy is Cold I watched him and He is a real Jokester isn't he!
Here is the link in case anyone missed the interview with Matt Laurer this mornin. I thought that was really cute he was asking for a Defense attorney who is watching because his defense will cost upwards of a 1/4 million dollars!!
Stacy and Kathy were fun in the beginning then they got old and boring Is what he thinks of the last 2 wives???
LINK~~
http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&bra...s:ns:MSNVideo_Top_Cat:ps:10:sd:-1:ind:1:ff:8A

Thanks for that link! I missed the interview this morning. I can't believe he said that he's such a "media sensation"... blahhh! It's still all about him.

What is the brother accused of saying?

It has been reported that he told LE that he was having nightmares about helping Drew put Stacey's body in a 55 gallon drum, pouring concrete in the drum, sealing the lid and disposing of it in a pond.

Ok I know i'm slow but what does LE stand for?
Can we get a list of abbreviations please?

DP = Drew Peterson obviously...
SP = Stacy Peterson
KS = Kathleen "Kitty" Savio
BB = Bolingbrook

Ok I know i'm slow but what does LE stand for?
Can we get a list of abbreviations please?

DP = Drew Peterson obviously...
SP = Stacy Peterson
KS = Kathleen "Kitty" Savio
BB = Bolingbrook

LE = Law Enforcement ;)

It has been reported that he told LE that he was having nightmares about helping Drew put Stacey's body in a 55 gallon drum, pouring concrete in the drum, sealing the lid and disposing of it in a pond.

I believe that info came from someone posting at Topix. Websleuth Administrator, Windchime, debunked that rumor through a producer at CBS.

I don't think he was in New York I could of sworn I heard he was in Chicago. Which would make more sense. He probably isn't allowed to leave the state of Illinois.

I stand corrected! Sorry about that......

Over on GretasWire she states DP snuck out of the house & fooled all media. Nobody knew he left the premises. Goes to show you how sneaky DP is.

Did DP (in the interview with Matt Lauer) say that Stacy had asked him for a divorce on Oct 26th? Did I hear that correctly? All the more reason for him to get rid of her asap then...

I wonder how much life insurance he had out on Stacy? :sick:

What if Stacy just left with some guy?

That's what husband thinks, but here's why that's unlikely

November 14, 2007
BY RICHARD ROEPER Sun-Times Columnist
Drew Peterson says he believes his wife left him, perhaps for another man.
It's not impossible, right? After all, Stacy's mother just took off years ago, albeit under much different circumstances.

More at link: http://www.suntimes.com/news/roeper/648780,CST-NWS-roep14.article

I stand corrected! Sorry about that......

Over on GretasWire she states DP snuck out of the house & fooled all media. Nobody knew he left the premises. Goes to show you how sneaky DP is.

He was in New York.

He was in New York.

YES he 'DEFINATELY' was in NEW YORK!!!

Can't do out to help find his wife. But can fly to New York to beg for an attorney to call him. What a flipping looser!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151