Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what cell phone was used to make the call. Her old cell number or the new? Guess that hasnt been leaked out yet.

Speaking of leaks, funny how they all came out this week. An FBI stradegy? Put the pressure on to make Drew crack? We know LE has known about the Tom and the framing of Scott from almost day one.

I have been here on and off all day. I am afraid to go to bed afraid I will miss something LOL. Hubby has kidney stones and he is up and down anyway so guess I will just sit here till the Sun Times comes out.

Yes it is funny. I think they are trying to get somebody all shook up LOL. This guy reminds me so much of my son in law it isnt funny.

I have been here on and off all day. I am afraid to go to bed afraid I will miss something LOL. Hubby has kidney stones and he is up and down anyway so guess I will just sit here till the Sun Times comes out.

Oh poor guy! I wish this would have happened during the past two days. My little Pom was fixed on Monday and she's been in pain. So I've been up all night the past two nights. She is doing great tonight and sleeping, now I can't sleep.

So, who posted that ISP were requesting video from businesses on 59 before that story was posted? Deb

So, who posted that ISP were requesting video from businesses on 59 before that story was posted? Deb

Hey you, you made it! Welcome.

Hmmmm, I posted from the Sun Times.

I was wondering about her cell phone also, hmmmm if DrewP was using it to call his stepbrother then I guess Stacy didn't take it with her when she left on vacation.
I can't get over what an idiot this man is, he's a cop yet thought he'd get away with everything because no one would question what he said?

VB

I think it's always been Scott Rossetto? Any sign of the Sun times article yet?

Here is a pretty good one

According to published reports, a Bolingbrook woman who has been missing for a month told a clergyman that her husband had killed his former wife and made it look like an accident. Stacy Peterson has been missing for a month, and is married to former Bolingbrook police Sgt. Drew Peterson. A source revealed the information to Chicago Sun-Times columnist Michael Sneed, NBC5 reported Wednesday night. The source said Stacy Peterson told the clergyman last August that her husband had killed Kathleen Savio, who was his third wife.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22017295/

Scary it is. I hadnt talked to her all Thanksgiving Holiday. Called her last night and he hangs up phone on her when he finds out she is talking to her mom.. she cant talk to none of her family. There is deff so many names now I have a hard time keeping them all straight.. Is there any bodys of water close to where Scott lives? (poor baby, I had a pom, now have poodle had him fixed)

Hey you, you made it! Welcome.

Hmmmm, I posted from the Sun Times.
No, Iread the video thing on a different thread before it was posted here. I just wondered who knew it and how. ?? And HI:D

No, Iread the video thing on a different thread before it was posted here. I just wondered who knew it and how. ?? And HI:D

Ok, I getcha now. Whoever it was has great sources! What else are you hearing out there in your blogosphere travels?

This is my thought on her taking her bikini with her.. when I was young and had a figure. LOL I would wear my top in the evenings and I noticed in one of her pictures she had her bikini top on under her shirt. Could that have been what she had on when she left and that is why he said what he did?

Scary it is. I hadnt talked to her all Thanksgiving Holiday. Called her last night and he hangs up phone on her when he finds out she is talking to her mom.. she cant talk to none of her family. There is deff so many names now I have a hard time keeping them all straight.. Is there any bodys of water close to where Scott lives? (poor baby, I had a pom, now have poodle had him fixed)

That's tragic. I can't imagine what goes through your mind reading about this case.

Mysteriew, the article you posted is pretty detailed. It'll be interesting to see if the Suntimes has more than that.

I can't help but wonder if Stacy told Drew if he never got out that she was going to turn him in to LE for Kathleens murder. He decided to keep her mouth shut once & for all.

Ok, I getcha now. Whoever it was has great sources! What else are you hearing out there in your blogosphere travels?

Wow they must, you are really good at finding things. I really was shocked by the cell phone call (whata dumb arse)....but.....what would be the advantage to leaving the phone there? A witness or an alibi for an hour ?seems like a risk either way, especially if his supposed witness is proven unreliable. Except the reliability of tm will be proven by the phone records... dp is fu@*ed, he he! Deb

Wow they must, you are really good at finding things. I really was shocked by the cell phone call (whata dumb arse)....but.....what would be the advantage to leaving the phone there? A witness or an alibi for an hour ?seems like a risk either way, especially if his supposed witness is proven unreliable. Except the reliability of tm will be proven by the phone records... dp is fu@*ed, he he! Deb
But wouldnt it show up as a missed call?? can't they tell if a call went through or not by phone records?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member