Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Bring Dp Out With No Kids Hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

A couple of commenters speculate, I repeat, speculate suicide.

by Greta Van Susteren
WFLD says it is a search warrant being executed right now at Sgt. Peterson’s house….we have not confirmed that it is a search warrant and not an arrest warrant…but right now one news organization says it is a search warrant.

I pray there is no suicide. He needs to wait for the state to kill him! :furious: :furious:

SNIP,

I was reading on Greta's blog site where someone was commenting that they thought perhaps Stacey might have been involved with #3's death. I don't believe that for a NY second. I think Drew manipulated Stacey with every word he spoke.

Pure rubbish!!!

Hmmm, not sure le would bust in for a search warrant. I'm thinking/hoping arrest warrant.

SNIP,

I was reading on Greta's blog site where someone was commenting that they thought perhaps Stacey might have been involved with #3's death. I don't believe that for a NY second. I think Drew manipulated Stacey with every word he spoke.

Pure rubbish!!!

Rubbish is right Littledeer, I think she was just taken in by him.

I'm thinking that they were there earlier trying to get him to let them in the house. He refused their entry. 2 cops stay in the driveway, and then the others come back and enter through the garage. Sounds like they had to go get a warrant.

Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 9:36 PM
To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade; Howard, Cory
Subject: Drew ius not in the house
Rick said he just called him to go close up the house after the cops were done. Please twell furhman cory. I’m on my way to ric

Aw...........no suicide please!! I want him in jail..................that will be one kind of he** for a cop to be at.

What goes around comes around double fold.

Hmmm, not sure le would bust in for a search warrant. I'm thinking/hoping arrest warrant.
I know don't they ring the bell at a search warrent and then tell the person who answers police we have a search warrent? That's how they do it on tv anyway LOL.

of course he's not in the house. He got tipped off earlier when the cops first showed up with papers in their hands. For pete's sake people, he is a COP himself. He knows how it works.

I think that was not a smart move on the LE's part. IMHO

SuziQ- why can't I see that on her page? Could you post links to where you're updating? I am having a heckuva time getting the updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member