Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

I was watching that interview too. I thought Rick looked sick to his stomach. That was the first time I've seen him though, so maybe that's just how he is. I could picture Drew watching and getting upset with his friend. Maybe Rick is afraid of ending up like most of Drew's wives. :chicken:
Hi Taximom! I was watching that too. I thought Rick looked very flustered, like he was scared.Mmmm....I wonder what he knows or what he is now realizing?

From her picture in the family gallery posted by the Trib, I don't really doubt that it was cancer.

Ok guys- I think it's time to start thread 4. I'll do that now.

Mods? Can we please lock this thread, this one is getting really long, and it's hard to navigate. I'm starting thread # 4 right now. When I started #3, someone told me to have the mods lock it- but I don't know who to ask- so if someone else does, I'd appreciate it!

Ok guys- I think it's time to start thread 4. I'll do that now.

Mods? Can we please lock this thread, this one is getting really long, and it's hard to navigate. I'm starting thread # 4 right now. When I started #3, someone told me to have the mods lock it- but I don't know who to ask- so if someone else does, I'd appreciate it!
MsS - I could be wrong, but I thought that it was customary to notify the mods and they lock and start the new thread.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
I read somewhere that they thought Staci's mom disappeared because she had gone crazy.(But she was on her way to church, so it sounds like she hadn't given up yet) He said Kathleen was crazy and he said the last time he talked to Stacey she sounded crazy. I think that he is the one who is crazy!

Actually, this is the first time I've ever seen it happened. I don't see any MODS online right now from looking at the list. Is that possible?? I thought they showed separately any MODS that are on?????

um, shelia: could you post the thread here so people know where to go???

If that's the case, I've been doing this wrong from the start- I started each new thread! Oops! I don't know who the moderator is for these threads. At any rate, thread 4 is up and running.

THREAD 4:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55919
What I have experienced is that a mod will come in and lock a thread stating that a new one has been opened by that mod -- or -- a poster notifies a mod that a thread is getting too long. Posters continue to post until the mod locks it and opens a new one.

If you open a new thread with an old one being opened, many posts can be missed. Posters are posting on both threads. Three hundred or so posts really aren't that many. You should have seen the threads in "the old Scott Peterson days." ;)

Officially closed. See everyone over at #4.

Mods, could you please lock this when you get a chance?

Thanks!

Someone needs to PM a mod because they have a lot to do and might not see your comments right away.

What I have experienced is that a mod will come in and lock a thread stating that a new one has been opened by that mod -- or -- a poster notifies a mod that a thread is getting too long. Posters continue to post until the mod locks it and opens a new one.
Yep, that is how it has normally been done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken