Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they exhuming or not? Confusion abounds...... On the 5:44 update, she says they aren't sure again. This is after the "Breaking News" that said it was official. She needs to be more careful!

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/08/breaking-news-5/

UPDATE: 5:44pm - now one of our producers is being told by the Will County States Attorney PIO that NO FORMAL DECISION has been made to exhume the body??????

BREAKING NEWS: It is official: authorities are going to exhume the body of Sgt. Peterson’s wife #3, Kathleen Savio.

Update…you might want to click here and go to FNC’s Jamie Colby’s blog and read what she is saying about exhuming wife #3. (If you leave a comment, tell Jamie I sent you!)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,309688,00.html

Illinois Cop's 3rd Wife Could Be Exhumed as Search for Missing 4th Wife Continues

CHICAGO — Prosecutors in Illinois are considering exhuming the body of a Bolingbrook police sergeant's third wife after the coroner who reviewed the autopsy proclaimed her death was no accident

Chuck Pelkie, a spokesman for the Will County State’s Attorney told FOX News that investigators reviewing the death of Kathleen Savio, the ex-wife of Drew Peterson, and are interested in inspecting the body, but needed to talk to Savio's family first.
<SNIP>

shelia:

Did you post this thread over on Part 3 so people can find it easier??

I had read that Kathy's sister is all for an exhumation!! She said Kathy would be jumping up and down up in heaven!!! So there is no way, the family will protest.

I think with Kathleen's family wanting the exhumation AND all the wonderful media attention these cases are getting, the exhumation will happen. I bet Drew and his old cop-buddies never saw this coming.

I got to this thread from a link provided in thread #3... I am still very freaked out by DP's comment about Stacey being where she wants to be..did he mean by that that she is with her mother? Was it ever mentioned if anyone thought he did something to her mom?

Stacy's mom disappeared before Stacy met DP.

mygal:

We are discussing that as a possibility. Glad you found your way here, good thing shelia posted the link! :)

Drew's creepy enough that he may have been scoping out Stacy's family prior to "meeting" her. Being a cop probably helped in that regard.

I got to this thread from a link provided in thread #3... I am still very freaked out by DP's comment about Stacey being where she wants to be..did he mean by that that she is with her mother? Was it ever mentioned if anyone thought he did something to her mom?

I think that is a strong possibility. And if that's where they find her, you can bet your behind that he had something to do with her mother 'disappearing'. I know that this is only a theory, but geez, a lot of people connected to him are 'missing' or they die 'accidentally'. He has had a heck of a lot of luck.

mahmoo:

We don't know that for a fact yet as it has been rumored that Drew dated Stacy's older sister. Until more facts come in, it might be that Drew did know Stacy and her mother before the mother disappeared.

I think that is a strong possibility. And if that's where they find her, you can bet your behind that he had something to do with her mother 'disappearing'. I know that this is only a theory, but geez, a lot of people connected to him are 'missing' or they die 'accidentally'. He has had a heck of a lot of luck.

Wouldn't that be something if they found her mother close by when they find Stacy?

Drew's creepy enough that he may have been scoping out Stacy's family prior to "meeting" her. Being a cop probably helped in that regard.

EEEEWWWW now there's a thought Taximom LOL. He is so creepy and with the cowerdly lion thing going on I just don't know how he gets women to begin with:sick: .

Taxi:

I brought up that very same thought when the Cowardly Lion said "she is where she wants to be". I thought right away of her Mom.

Stacy's mom disappeared before Stacy met DP.

Hi Mahmoo- I realize that her mom went missing 3 or 4 years before she met DP- but there is a rumor that he had dated her older sister before dating Stacy. It's not been verified that I have heard...... not yet anyway.

cali:

I'm the guilty one for starting the Cowardly Lion............and I stand by it!!!! :)

ok, so who knows when that was first brought up about dating the older sister? This needs to either be verified or thrown out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10