Stacy Peterson , Bolingbrook

jim_murray

Reaction score
Stacey has been Missing since 10/28/07.
She is 23 yrs old.
she is 5'2 with brown hair.
She is 100 lbs.
She is a white female last seen in Bolingbrook , Illinois.

We need help searching for her ...
We are meeting at Westbrook Church 1175 Lilly Cashe,
Bolingbrook , Illinois @ 8:00 a.m.

We are not going to stop looking until we find her.
We need all the help we can get.

if you have any information call: 877-270-9500

Help us bring this family closure and the criminals
to justice .

Thank you ,

Jim Murray @ furball50@hotmail.com

Welcome Jim. I hope that Stacey is found soon. My brother has been missing for 8 months and this forum is a great relief and help to family and friends of missing persons.

Kaelee

Dear Jim,
You are obviously very close to this situation. There are so many of us here praying for Stacy's family, friends and especially the children. I hope knowing that helps in some small way.

We are discussing on the other thread that EquuSearch says they may have found something today on a construction site. It's being reported they are waiting till Wednesday morning to do anything with it. (Whatever that is) Do you know why they would wait? Perhaps the weather isn't the best for an investigation of the site tonight?

I hope that searches are being done on or around any properties Drew Peterson owns or used to own.

God bless you all.

Hello Jim.
Welcome aboard. Please let Stacey's family know that we are all scattered about the country here but we are trying, collectively, to do as much as we can from afar. Our prayers will continue until Stacey is found.

Jim:

No problem on posting here. Please know we are all praying and trying our best (albeit not being able to be there in person) in finding Stacey.

Please join us whenever you want on our thread. You will be more than welcomed to our community of people from all over who band together for justice for one and all.

Hmmmmmmmm,
Not Sure what EquuSearch may have found today.
Sounds like rumor to me , we were not even at a construction site today. Besides , EquuSearch does not do any of the actual searching , they just take information from ongoing investigations and help decide where we look. I think if something was found by anybody "WE" the searchers would have known about it . I will be back out there tomorrow and will report back to you all that I know.
God bless all of you and Good Night.

Jim

Good Morning all .

As searchers we really do not know where we are going until we arrive and get briefed.
It is possible that we may search a construction site today.

Please pray for the family and especially Stacy's children.

Pray that Drew Peterson be man enough to fess up to what he knows or if in fact he in not a suspect like the media claims, He should be helping with the search.

If he is not a suspect why would they be searching his house ?

If law enforcement agency's want respect they need to stop murdering people and covering it up.

I'll be back after the search .

Later ,

Jim

Good Morning Jim:

Good luck on the search today. Hopefully, more volunteers will show up. mysterview posted on the other forum that more voluntees are needed, low turnout yesterday.

As you said, it would be nice if DP acted like a man and do the right thing. But from what we know, he is not a man to begin with, so highly doubt he will do anything but watch on the sidelines and keep covering his butt by more lies, etc.

Please keep us posted.

God Bless!

p.s. Is it okay with you if I copy your posts to our forum so everyone can read what you are saying? I did post the link for you, but maybe you are more comfortable here.

All good with me ,

copy and post all you like .

Lets get Stacy home ..

I'm walking out the door to the church now ..

see ya,

Jim

Hey Everybody ,

It was a long day out there and we covered lots of ground.
Nothing worthy to report. We are still missing The Darling Young lady who has captured our hearts. I will continue to search until told otherwise.

There are things that have been found and new leads every day but only a few people know about those things. They have to keep certain things hush so it does not interfere with the investigation. I'm sure you can appreciate that.

I will be going to bed early so that I can be sharp tomorrow for another day out there.
WGN Channel 9 got me on the way out and you can see me in a short interview were I give information on how you can help .

Hugs and Kisses to all of you who are missing someone in your life. I would search for you to if I could.

God Bless ,

Jim

Oh, Jim, I'm sorry Stacy wasn't found today. I hope there's more progress tomorrow. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how it went.

Hey Everybody ,

Nothing worthy to report. We are still missing The Darling Young lady who has captured our hearts. I will continue to search until told otherwise.

There are things that have been found and new leads every day but only a few people know about those things. They have to keep certain things hush so it does not interfere with the investigation. I'm sure you can appreciate that.

I will be going to bed early so that I can be sharp tomorrow for another day out there.
WGN Channel 9 got me on the way out and you can see me in a short interview were I give information on how you can help .

Hugs and Kisses to all of you who are missing someone in your life. I would search for you to if I could.

God Bless ,

Jim
God bless you, Jim in all you are doing. Welcome to WS! Your updates and feedback are most welcomed. Know that Stacey, her children and family will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.

ariel

Hey Everybody ,

God Bless ,

Jim

Dear Friend Jim ... I send my strength to you and will be there in spirit with you. I hope Stacy is found soon.

Property records show DP jointly owned property with 3 men under the business name DMD Inc. The biz name is the initials of the men's first names. 2 of the men are a father and his son. a Jr. so that is why there are only 3 initials instead of 4.

I wonder if he is still in touch with these people and if they would be willing to help with a cover up. Birds of a feather...

OK Folks ,

I'm getting ready to meet at the church.
Again, if anybody lives in the area we are meeting @ Westbrook Church 1175 Lilliy Cashe Lane , Bollingbrook,60440. @ 8:00 a.m.
I have already watched CLTV this morning (Chicago land Television News) and I only know what they tell me . We all have our own opinion about what has happened but I have decided to restrain my personal views on this from here on out. This is not about me and my feelings but it has everything to do with bringing Stacy home. I am going to remain focused and let God take care of business.
Do all you can to pass the location of the church and information to those who may be able to help.

I will touch back here later to fill you in on the day .

Take care ,

Jim

Jim:

Thank you and Bless you for helping in the search for finding Stacy and bringing her home where she belongs! Your right that personal views should be kept out of the situation to maintain focused on finding Stacy so that important clues are not overlooked.

We will wait anxiously for any news that you may have later this evening.

God Bless!

OK Folks ,

I'm getting ready to meet at the church.
Again, if anybody lives in the area we are meeting @ Westbrook Church 1175 Lilliy Cashe Lane , Bollingbrook,60440. @ 8:00 a.m.
I have already watched CLTV this morning (Chicago land Television News) and I only know what they tell me . We all have our own opinion about what has happened but I have decided to restrain my personal views on this from here on out. This is not about me and my feelings but it has everything to do with bringing Stacy home. I am going to remain focused and let God take care of business.
Do all you can to pass the location of the church and information to those who may be able to help.

I will touch back here later to fill you in on the day .

Take care ,

Jim

Hi Jim,

My thoughts and prayers are with your team today. I copied your first post and brought it to Topix in hopes that some who are local to your area will join in the search efforts.

I was wondering if police have made a search for evidence in the bathroom of the Peterson home. I know it's not proven but it seems entirely possible that Peterson's third wife may have been the victim of foul play and she was found in the bathtub. So many of these guys follow the same pattern over and over again until they're caught... they just get a little more sophisticated in their methods to avoid detection.

Take Care,

Indigo

Jim, my thoughts and prayers are with you all. Thank you for keeping us updated.

Thank you for the update Jim. I am praying that today is the day Stacey is found.

Hi Jim:

I know your probably not back yet, but wanted to give you a warm welcome. Thanks for your help today.

We have heard about the "blue barrels". What do you know about that? Was anything else found?

Also, in case you don't know, Wife #3's body is going to be exhumed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Tejas1821
Back