Stacy Peterson , Bolingbrook

Jim:

Hi There! Was unable to get on my computer today until now. Things are moving fast. I expect to see DP (Cowardly Lion) behind bars soon. Has the search expanded any farther? Hoping Stacy was found today, but I truly believe she is farther away then where the searching has been.

As always, God will provide.

God Bless!

Littledeer

no news folks ...

We will continue to search.

Back @ you soon ..

Jim

Thanks again for checking in Jim. I heard today on the local Radio there that the shallow grave was a dead dog, and they had found a cell phone that didn't belong to Stacy.

It must be getting pretty cold there.

Jim, it is long, cold and tiring. But when you get discouraged think of this: how many people live in Chicago? And how many are out searching? That just goes to show how special you are- you are a special person- the few the proud and the caring.
Even though the search has been fruitless to this point, you have the satisfaction that someone (you and others) have tried your very best. Bless all of you!
I am hoping and praying that tomorrow will be the big day for Stacy. The day she is found.

Myself and the others who search appreciate your gratification.We are helping because most of us live in
or around Bolingbrook.I'm sure many others would help if they could.
For many reasons I just happen too have some time and I would be in-human to live in Bolingbrook and just sit on my @$$.

I thank you all for the prayers ..

PS- I just watched Americas Most Wanted and I'll Tell Ya ,

DP is finished.

Chow for now ,

Jim

Way to go Jim. God bless you and all the others who are searching.

Jim:

I am sure you were out looking today and have come home, tired, wet, depressed.

But wanted to be here for you to say THANKS!!!

Lot's going on in our forum, and I did tell all about you, and also that you were not interested in getting involved in thoughts, lies, etc. Just said you needed postivie thoughts for your searching!!!

Heard today was a day without Tim Miller and his crew. Did you go out??

Bless you and hoping for a reply from you.

Littledeer

ok , ......................

Back in action today ...

We are meeting @ westbrook church , 1157 Lillycashe Lane,
bolingbrook, Illinois,60440.

I don't have a whole lot to say really. I don't have the brain capacity to sit and think of all the potabilities of what happened to Stacy or sit here and try to convince myself I have some kind of 3 rd eye... But what I can do is be objective and focus on what is right in front of me.

Back @ you later ,

Jim Murray

Jim, I'm glad you checked in. Don't worry about all the possibilities etc. I know if we were all closer we'd be out searching with you, but for now this is all we can do. Bless you and all those so closely involved.

Get some rest! You are up so late. Take care.

If anyone would like to help..Equusearch needs donations for planes and to bring in more sonar and boats..you can go to thier website at txeq.org and donate..it's tax deductable..please help..the family also needs money for vinyal for billboards and the printing..you can call equusearch to find out more..

Jim please carry on as you have. we have the rest covered so to say....BLESS YOU for all you do!!!

Jim, our thoughts are with you who are searching. Bless you and I hope there will be news today.

You all have to be tiring, but your strength to date has been amazing.

LOL!

Guess this just goes to show you how computer literate I am since the link brought me right back here. :)

Good one littledear , lol ...

Ok , nothing really to report ..

getting ready for another day ..

see you all later ,

Jim

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads