Standoff at the Federal Building in Westwood

Thanks JBean it's a back up.

Chopper Guy from myfoxla is now a legend on Twitter!!! He was great.

I just have my local channel on. try kcal9 they cover everything.
http://cbs2.com/kcal/

Lisa Sigell, reporting for KCAL 9 and CBS 2 on the ground, said police issued a warrant for the man's arrest and searched his home where they found a large cache of fireworks.

FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller says the police and FBI are at the scene with a four-wheeled robot equipped with a camera to monitor the suspect.

IMO, one should never mix fireworks with robots.

I don't think so, just a camera operator in the chopper and making comments I'm sure he did not think anyone else could hear!

Okay this guy is just mentally ill and this is a really sad situation.

Ok here are your stats:

VW Man: 4
Johnny 5 Robot: 0
R2D2 is out for the season with an injury

They dropped in a "tomahawk" but no one knows what that is.

Okay this guy is just mentally ill and this is a really sad situation.

ITA! But, why has it taken so long for LE to resolve it when they say he's unarmed?

he threatened to blow up the white house last night in a 911 call. they have been trying to get him since last night.

Some truck blocked the shot right as they got him out so I missed it. OMG.

That was the dumbest thing I've EVER seen. Dumber than Bush, dumber than Pelosi, dumber than Dumb and Dumber.

How much money did this little sad dinner theatre cost Los Angeles and the Federal Tax payers???

OK rant over. On my way home.

Thanks for the fun guys.

how the heck is this guy even walking after all that tear gas?

Not only are you people great sluthers but fantastic entertainers too. Thanks

i hope they give R2D2 a proper burial

I ran my kids up the street to the grocery...candy run...and I MISSED it???? Sigh.....I had a lot of time invested....I'm glad it ended peacefully and hope he can get the help he needs. Sheesh!

how the heck is this guy even walking after all that tear gas?

You must not have read Ziggy's post that it is probably defective as it was prob. made in China. I haven't seen any recalls for tear gas, but I wouldn't have noticed them as I've never purchased tear gas.

Some truck blocked the shot right as they got him out so I missed it. OMG.

That was the dumbest thing I've EVER seen. Dumber than Bush, dumber than Pelosi, dumber than Dumb and Dumber.

How much money did this little sad dinner theatre cost Los Angeles and the Federal Tax payers???

OK rant over. On my way home.

Thanks for the fun guys.

BBM. How is this even possible? :eek:

:blowkiss:

I missed this entire event but just finished reading the thread and howling with laughter at the posts, mostly the robots. The visions those posts gave me .... thanks Ziggy

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back