State Motion to recover Investigative Costs

SHE WOULDN'T have done any of that if she had not lied.

She would still be there cause the evidence would have been enough for even those 12!

Is there a doctor in the house in case I have an MI?

Is CM stating that KC spent 3 years in jail for nothing. Wasn't she serving two different sentences while she waited for trial. jmo

Did he actually mention JA's book in court? OMG!

Now we get to what he thinks is important... what about us? We haven't been paid and now the state wants to be paid before we do... where is our justice even though we won? Wrong question Mr. Modsnip, where is Caylee's justice. She's the one who was murdered by her lying mother. If you spent $2 million defending her, that's on you. Guess the real argument here is that Mason is worried that this money is coming out of the cash cow. Grrrrrr

Mason asks where is justice for defense who won? Says #CaseyAnthony spent 3 years in jail and defense spent 1000's hrs on case. -jfell

hey CM where is the justice for CAYLEE? Caylee has been gone for 3yrs and will be gone forever..your client gets to walk free...until she does something that will put her back

WTH difference does it make if they were following her lies thinking missing person or murder? THE LIES ARE WHY THEY HAD TO DO EVERYTHING. IF YOUR CHILD DROWNS - you don't lie.

I swear I will never get over my anger from this case.

This is sooooooooo worth repeating.

If I remember correctly everytime we turned around Baez was begging the court for more money!!!! Maybe he shouldn't have asked for so freaking much if he knew Caylee drowned. Why venture out to depo folks on what he already knew.

Can someone post a link to where you are watching it? I can't get wftv to work on my computer. thank you!!!

Haha if Ms. Anthony had it in her to EVER tell the truth.

Now we get to what he thinks is important... what about us? We haven't been paid and now the state wants to be paid before we do... where is our justice even though we won? Wrong question Mr. Modsnip, where is Caylee's justice. She's the one who was murdered by her lying mother. If you spent $2 million defending her, that's on you. Guess the real argument here is that Mason is worried that this money is coming out of the cash cow. Grrrrrr

Yep, that's why he's there. CM could easily have stepped away, he did not have to defend KC on this.

I LOVE IIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one cares about FCA CM cause it is ALL lies. The public only wants to hear from people with integrity!

BBM: :rocker:

We have heard enough from you Mr. Mason ... I thought you were retiring ?

Mason ... getting his "drawers all in a bunch" over Mr. Ashton writing a book ... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

ETA: As pointed out ... Mason brought up book used by Mr. Ashton in prosecuting case ...

LOL ... oh well ... you could tell that Mason just "despises" Mr. Ashton -- he is so so so jealous and I bet it is because Mr. Ashton got a BOOK DEAL and Mason did NOT !

LOL ....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickyBones
Back