State rests rebuttal case- thread #163

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking of when JA was caught on the interrogation video and she was crying (for herself) and saying "you chickened out you little b****" . Have we learned anything else out about that, was any consensus reached as to what she may have been talking about?

I mean, what did she "chicken out" of? It was obviously something that, at least in her mind, had to do with evidence. Did she hear someone or something and leave before she finished , did she realize she had misplaced the camera and is wishing she had stayed and looked for it? Just wondering what you guys think.

Was this after the point in the interview when she says to flores something about "copping" to it? He kind of talked rover her and I always kind of wondered if she almost told. Then she said I can't admit to something I did not do.
He did a great job interviewing h e r but I did g e t that feeling during that exchange.

Does anyone think the outside of the courthouse will be full? As was in the oj,Scott Peterson, and kc?
Will there be a crowd waiting for the verdict? Just curious.

Mods:

New error message du jour:

Server_zps33bee261.jpg

Lol.. wait until closing arguments! For those that know how to go downstairs to the chat room which is different than the weekly radio show we had a few hundred down there when the threads shutdown during the Caylee Anthony case.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I missed testimony regarding Jodi's IQ. Can someone pls share that tidbit of info? TIA

How though? The guilty party would be in jail and not able to generate enough income.

Auction off all their belongings. Sell their car, house, boat, etc. I once heard about a guy, here in town, that was extremely behind on Child Support and the judge ordered him to sell his car. I think the court had some investigator, something like that, to discover and itemize all the guy's assets. :websleuther:

Judge Seidlin also said that Jodi would not be put to death because she's too pretty. He said there are no pretty people on death row--just ugly people.

arias_crying_during_graphic_photos_2_-_qp1_0.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye7PIyIcCro"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye7PIyIcCro[/ame]

Brought over from the other thread:

LambChop said:
Smelly Squirrel said:
Where's the top of the door frame?
The water is reflecting on the door. The shot is a close up picture so you would not see the frame. The frame is even with the shower wall enclosure so you would not see it in a picture shot this close.

For demonstration purposes I'm using another shower in TA's house where you can see better what I'm talking about.

Note that from any angle, it is not possible to capture the ceiling light without also including the door frame.

ScreenShot2013-04-26at10431PM_zps2bd4c8a6.png

The magnified water droplets are imo probably from water getting on the camera lens. That's the only way they would appear that large. Also note how a camera flash would bounce off metal or glass and make a big reflection. In the above photo you see the flash bounce off the metal edge of the shower door. It would have done the same thing shot against glass in the photo below had the door been closed.

ScreenShot2013-04-26at124725PM_zps6642a1a5.png

It's ridiculous that JA is permitted to do this........

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 12m Limited-Edition prints of "Hourless"
are now available at http:// . These are
giclee prints. There are only 100 of them.

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 20h "Onshore Wind " is now up at http:///jodi-arias-art-gallery-original-
drawings-jodi-arias-is-innocent/[/url] …
I went surfing once at Oceanside, CA. It didn't work out so well.

:stormingmad:

Was this after the point in the interview when she says to flores something about "copping" to it? He kind of talked rover her and I always kind of wondered if she almost told. Then she said I can't admit to something I did not do.
He did a great job interviewing h e r but I did g e t that feeling during that exchange.

He did great by preventing that, in my opinion! Saves us all a headache of Jodi being coerced into giving a "false confession" by this mistrial-motion-happy defense team.

I think the fact that her car was relatively clean, considering, and there was virtually no blood beyond Travis' bedroom, it speaks to her extreme degree of premeditation.

She came prepared with a plan including a plan to clean herself off and dispose of her clothing undetected. She would have been COVERED in blood from that crime. Think about just the dragging his bloody body part :( She was in long dark pants and I think her Ninja description probably leaks her own "murder costume". Her hair , unless covered, was also likely covered in blood. She had to have cleaned up in that bathroom before exiting it.

I believe she came prepared with a bag to put everything in she planned on removing (no rope ever existed imo) and cleaned herself up in that shower, likely while Travis was in it (because she would have gotten bloody again moving him back in after cleaning off) which is one of the most disturbing ideas of her murderous rage. Rather her sociopathic evilness.

So I think she neatly packed up her bloody clothing with her weapons, was clean and showered in a new prepared outfit to walk out of that house in broad daylight and leave , maybe with a small amount of "blood on her hands" related to bloody items she had to interact with post clean up (of herself).

So I think those clothes are disposed somewhere between Travis' house and the Hoover dam. Just like she planned and carefully crafted. In her days and weeks of premeditation and planning.

All of which adds up to:

FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Yes indeed...

She did admit that she had blood on her hands!

We all know what that means... and it is not in the literal sense.

Great post.

No-the State is first, then the Defense & then the State has the last word as well.

The person asked who has the last word and I said the state.
The state does have the last word.
I realize the state is first then the defense but the state is last.

Not trying to be testy here just was answering a question.

I think she had it all planned out in fantasy (with practical real-life ideas) to do it in the shower, so she had to wait until he took one.

I think she may have leaned in for a kiss when she first stabbed him in the heart area:( Something like that. I do think she had a fantasy about what she'd do for a long time, so I think the shower was crucial. She'd thought through the various shower scenarios in detail and prepared for what she'd do and how exactly to do it, imho.

No, the heart wound could not have been inflicted while he was sitting in the shower. The autopsy report describes the deep chest wound as having an upward slant. Arias was either standing (because she's shorter than he is) or she was straddling him, sitting on his pelvis.

As I see it, the wounds which are more likely to have been inflicted in the shower are the powerful stabs to the head, which took divots out of the skull when the knife was withdrawn. The ME testified that there had to be some power behind those thrusts, so in my mind, I see her swinging the knife from above him after she took the photo of Travis. She wanted to capture his expression when he sees the knife--and she says it is her "favorite." Sadistic killers want to savor the moment the victim knows that the killer has "won."

Lol.. wait until closing arguments! For those that know how to go downstairs to the chat room which is different than the weekly radio show we had a few hundred down there when the threads shutdown during the Caylee Anthony case.

A major difference being that there were only about 67 users on this thread when we were seeing that message.

Probably more than 67 for the FCA miscarriage of justice announcement.

Was TA scheduled to go to Cancun on the day after JA slaughtered him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆