State rests rebuttal case- thread #163

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she said those were DB's knives. She used the excuse that they were in storage and that DB had a knife collection. The books were for MM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outofstatelawyer View Post
I still think the knife was a hunting knife. I have really good kitchen knives, and I keep them sharp. And I have to struggle to cut up a chicken. In my common experience, kitchen knives would make inflicting the kind of injuries JA inflicted on TA extremely difficult. I have to deduce she brought along a hunting knife. More premeditation.

My question brought over from the last thread...

If you smell smoke, it's just the gears turning in my head. I too am of the opinion that she likely used a hunting knife. Question is...where did she get it? Are DB or MM known hunters? When she was arrested and they found the knives in her rental car, didn't she say she had to return one to MM?

JMO

Or she could have easily bought one from a sporting goods store, obviously she would have paid in cash.

I think she said those were DB's knives. She used the excuse that they were in storage and that DB had a knife collection. The books were for MM.

OK. If DB had a knife collection, could she have stolen one of them? She did steal the gun from her grandfather. I wouldn't put it past her to steal her other weapon too.

Or she could have easily bought one from a sporting goods store, obviously she would have paid in cash.

Wouldn't the store still have a record of a knife purchase? Like our trusty Wal-Mart?

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013...ander-10-critical-crime-scene-evidence-photos

Photo of Travis with blood in neck area. No way his throat has been slit at this point because it would render his head position in this photo impossible. ME even testified to this yesterday without realizing it. I do not believe Travis was shot first,but I do believe his throat was not slit until she got him back in bathroom area. Her intent was to dismember him. She soon realized this was impossible, more than likely after she took a breather, realized how time consuming and strenuous that was going to be and noticed how much blood Travis had gotten on carpet,nothing something she could clean up.

Sorry for typos working on an iPad.

His throat was definitely slit in that picture. You can see the blood dripping down from the throat area. If she is kneeling or bending, his head could be rested up against her knee/leg, hence how it stayed it that position for the picture.

I don't think she planned to dismember him either. :)

:eek: Have y'all seen this ?

PHOENIX - A local Valley police department confirms to ABC15 that a man arrested over the weekend on a DUI charge was also claiming to be a juror in the Jodi Arias trial .

The arrest happened on Saturday and it was at that time the suspect told the officer he was a member of the jury.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...n-jury-5-days-later-hes-excused#ixzz2RaRfpt3c

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Quote:
Originally Posted by outofstatelawyer View Post
I still think the knife was a hunting knife. I have really good kitchen knives, and I keep them sharp. And I have to struggle to cut up a chicken. In my common experience, kitchen knives would make inflicting the kind of injuries JA inflicted on TA extremely difficult. I have to deduce she brought along a hunting knife. More premeditation.

My question brought over from the last thread...

If you smell smoke, it's just the gears turning in my head. I too am of the opinion that she likely used a hunting knife. Question is...where did she get it? Are DB or MM known hunters? When she was arrested and they found the knives in her rental car, didn't she say she had to return one to MM?

JMO

Go back and look at the photos of Jodi's grandpa's guns. He has several rifles and those are usually for hunting. I'm sure there was a hunting knife in there somewhere that wasn't missed for a while or at all. I think she took it at that the same time.

Brought this over from last threat as it closed before I got it posted :seeya:

BBM:

I know "wifey" .... I have written before that I am almost making myself sick following this trial. I just have a sick feeling in my stomach as things are drawing to the end. I am so paranoid about victims getting justice with today's jurors, multi-media and corrupt defence attorneys throwing so many lies and so much spin into their cases. Something really, really needs to be done about that. I digress ....

But ... anyway ... I just wanted to express that I know EXACTLY how you're feeling. I can't understand how she won't be convicted of premeditated murder and given the DP. But I am still sick about the FCA case and still can't understand that either. I do, however, believe that this jury is very smart ... something I don't believe the FCA jury was ... they didn't understand the "reasonable doubt" instruction. They would only convict "beyond ANY doubt". Breaks my heart. That is one B...ch who should no longer be roaming free on this planet. Poor little Caylee.

OMG ... my emotions are out of control. I can't wait till this is over. I need to get my life back. Sorry for venting ... but you guys on this board are the only peeps who will listen
scared.gif
Besides, I'm sure I'm not alone in this panic-stricken state .... okaaaay ... eeeaaaaaannnd ... breathing slow and deep .. ... and ... again .....
okay.gif

I feel the same way. I did not follow the Casey A case but this case has taken a plug out of me. To me it is obvious that JA planned this murder
and how in the world could she slit his throat while he was still alive is beyond me. I never expected the emotional toll that this trial has done to me. I think if JA does get DP, I might be able to follow another trial. If
JA does not get DP then I have no faith in the justice system and will not ever follow a trial again.

this is older. it aired the same night as the dateline special. if you havent seen it, its great. the anderson cooper special:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC-tYAjGYPA"]Jodi Arias Trial - Sex, lies and audiotape. Anderson Cooper 360 special. - YouTube[/ame]

PHOENIX - A local Valley police department confirms to ABC15 that a man arrested over the weekend on a DUI charge was also claiming to be a juror in the Jodi Arias trial .

The arrest happened on Saturday and it was at that time the suspect told the officer he was a member of the jury.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...n-jury-5-days-later-hes-excused#ixzz2RaRfpt3c

Wonder who he is going to get to defend him, or should I say NOT GET

Go back and look at the photos of Jodi's grandpa's guns. He has several rifles and those are usually for hunting. I'm sure there was a hunting knife in there somewhere that wasn't missed for a while or at all. I think she took it at that the same time.

IMO
I think she brought the knife with her for 2 main reasons.

1-She had a habit of slashing tires
2-She had kinves in the new rental car as she tried to make her getaway

So there is no doubt to me that she brought a knife with her. I hope someday the gun and knife are recovered from wherever she dumped them. Even if she burned evidence, the metal in the knives and gun would not disappear. They are somewhere out there.

IMO
I think she brought the knife with her for 2 main reasons.

1-She had a habit of slashing tires
2-She had kinves in the new rental car as she tried to make her getaway

So there is no doubt to me that she brought a knife with her. I hope someday the gun and knife are recovered from wherever she dumped them. Even if she burned evidence, the metal in the knives and gun would not disappear. They are somewhere out there.

I have no doubt she brought the knife. I'm just wondering where she got it.

I guess juries just plain scare me. I want to assume that the jurors are competent responsible people. So this guy drives drunk - not very responsbile. My nerves are raw and have been since yesterday since I looked at the autopsy picture.

alright y'all, gotta go get ready for my interview! please pray. yall have a great day and i will catch ya on the flip side. its geaux time for megmono!

Figured i'd post this to put everyone at ease :)

keepcalmjuansgotthis.png

:seeya: Thanks for putting us at ease ... I need it !

JMO ... I have full faith in Mr. Martinez ...

JMO ... but what I do NOT have full faith in is jurors - juries ...

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member