State rests rebuttal case- thread #163

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crz4mm2

crz4mm2 New Member

Me too.
    Nurse since 1989. I believe it too.

Amen! God bless them all. what a horrid thing to go through.

PTL.

I am a donor too, and so are my family members. I would NOT want that evil b**** heart in me or my family.
    Rational? Probably not, but that is how I feel.

Yes, and I am glad she has aged, I hope she thinks about what she has done and looks in the mirror every single day thinking" wow, I look BAD".

2. kaydono

kaydono Active Member

What did Nancy do after she said that? Turn off Jean's microphone? :floorlaugh:

3. anagrammy

anagrammy Developing new uses for hindsight...

I totally agree. I was just speculating about what eBay might be thinking in allowing this.

4. PrincessSezMe

PrincessSezMe Rest in Peace

Chilling.....and so believable. I think there were many nuggets of truth in her ninja story, and I think you just hit on quite a few of them. Your theory explains how he was first attacked while sitting in the shower, and why he had the wounds to his head and neck. It could also explain some of the defensive wounds he had to his hands.

I've always thought the fatal stab to the heart was the first blow, but this makes me rethink that. Him sitting in the shower in those last couple of pictures just didn't jive with that.

Thanks Anagrammy. I really enjoy your posts.

5. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

She did say that. I heard it this afternoon on Evening Express with Ryan Smith. They played more of her interrogation with Det. Flores. She slips it into the conversation about Travis's garage and storing her art supplies in it!

6. Lexington

Lexington New Member

I am getting very impatient for this trial to be over and Jodi to get her just desserts. With yet another defense psychologist planning to testify next week, can the Judge set a time limit on how long he can remain on the stand and then a time limit on the prosecution cross. Also, can the Judge also set time limits on the closing arguments for defense and prosecution. This trial needs to come to a close, sooner than later.

7. anagrammy

anagrammy Developing new uses for hindsight...

The use of the left hand in that scenario would not produce a very wide arc to get the force needed for at least the vena cava wound. It could have made the others, and the camera would have gone flying as it did.

What about using the right hand with the camera in the left? Would that have been easier? That scenario is supported by the retina image, if I am remembering correctly.

8. Dana

Dana New Member

I happen to be one of those 'clinical' people that see organs as just organs and nothing more. There are sooo many people on long long waiting lists and die before they get organs. But, I can see how people might be mortified by donating JA's organs. I can see both sides. I think it would be wonderful to donate them...bones, blood, organs except for the brain. I think that should be donated to science so they can disect it and find out what the eff is wrong with her!

:)

9. bettybaby00

bettybaby00 Active Member

Omg, I'm so sorry to hear about such a tragic loss for yor community.

10. SunnyinMO

SunnyinMO Walk softly and carry a big stick

I think he was screaming for help and she knew one of the roomies would be home shortly......she cut his throat so he couldn't scream. Even after being stabbed in the heart and all the other stabs, Travis was crawling for his life. I can't tell you how sick I feel even typing this....I can't imagine what must have been going through his mind...did he know he was dying? I can only imagine his siblings must have asked these same questions many times. :crying:

11. SunnyinMO

Because I got hooked late, I missed it as well. I have searched and searched and haven't found it. If anyone has it or finds it PLEASE post a link:please::please:

12. Dana

Dana New Member

Respectfully snipped by me

You too? I go over and over how things could have happened and I keep coming up with a different scenario LOL Some things make absotively no sense if it goes one way then other evidence doesn't work the other way. It's maddening!

13. ElleElle

ElleElle Well-Known Member

The reason this trial is going on is because Travis' family wants the DP.

The DT already asked for 2nd degree murder- the family said no; and I don't blame them.

14. King Tut

King Tut New Member

I was thinking about this last night--trying to make the puzzle make sense. But then I started thinking that here you have all of these smart and well-educated people (doctors, lawyers, police officer, psychologists, etc) in the courtroom debating and testifying and investing all of this time, and all the while there is someone in that room who knows exactly what happened. The absurdity of the whole thing just bowled me over in that moment.

15. SunnyinMO

JMO, I think had they been adamantly against it JM would abide by their wishes. He seems to have a very close relationship with them

16. gwenabob

gwenabob A nice girl with a disturbing hobby

I agree except I think she turned him 180 degrees rather than 360. That would be pointless, right?

17. gwenabob

gwenabob A nice girl with a disturbing hobby

I think the issue is moot anyway. It is my understanding that the method of death would render any organs unsuitable for transplant.

18. Alexander family fan

Alexander family fan New Member

For Travis Alexander's family with big, giant, Texas sized hugs!

A short story from Passionate Parenting, reminded me so much of dear Travis, how he writes that he often went to school dirty , in clothes that didn't fit, etc.

"As she stood in front of her 5th grade class on the very first day of school, she told the children an untruth. Like most teachers, she looked at her students and said that she loved them all the same. However, that was impossible, because there in the front row, slumped in his seat, was a little boy named Teddy Stoddard.

Mrs. Thompson had watched Teddy the year before and noticed that he did not play well with the other children, that his clothes were messy and that he constantly needed a bath. In addition, Teddy could be unpleasant.

It got to the point where Mrs. Thompson would actually take delight in marking his papers with a broad red pen, making bold X's and then putting a big "F" at the top of his papers.

<modsnip>

Mrs. Thompson, with tears in her eyes, whispered back. She said, "Teddy, you have it all wrong. You were the one who taught me that I could make a difference. I didn't know how to teach until I met you."

www.facebook.com/PassionateParenting
    `

Travis had his own Mrs Thompson, his beloved Grandmother who he called his Angel.
    `

19. ElleElle

ElleElle Well-Known Member

:seeya: Yes, correction: 180 degrees

20. sharpar

sharpar If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they

I have been thinking about how to prevent the Jodis of the world acquiring more victims. These people leave a long path of tears and destruction in their wake to humans whose only crime was to care about them.
    While it wont be a fix all i think we have to begin with
    ONE LIE GOODBYE
    lying is a running thread through a whole spectrum of disorders
    its excused ignored rationalized away
    It if was an absolute deal breaker they wouldnt be able to get their hooks in
    Lying is an indication of flawed character and intregity
    A sign of an insincere heart
    its harsh but recovering from the damage is no cakewalk
    Just dropping/ eliminating anyone who is lying to you increases your potential for happy healthy
    realtionships.
    Tell the truth and demand it from others
    The truth exposed jodi and the truth is going to convict her and put her on death row.
    That is a powerful thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.