State rests rebuttal case- thread #164

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElleElle

ElleElle Well-Known Member

:floorlaugh:

[​IMG]

2. PPKik

PPKik New Member

Yes, I definitely agree. She stole his "pedo" story. And she stole his suicide for her fake suicide story, the cover for her smirking, "No jury will convict me," boast. Both stories were sucked by JA from this family's tragedy.

Even the language used on Josh's page, "his passing away," seems to be stolen by JA. Who would ever refer to a brutally slaughtered person as "passing" as JA has done," as though he just "passed away" in his sleep?

I don't know if this story has been posted so I'll try pasting the link.

http://www.abc15.com//dpp/news/regi...eman-friend-of-arias-and-alexander-speaks-out

3. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris Well-Known Member

Well .. I hate to tell you fellow sleuthers, but all my defensive moves designed to keep my DH at bay in regards to trial watching have failed miserably .. he had the talk with me today. In the marriage stakes my slackness has not gone unnoticed. He does not believe I vacuum every second day (even though I've been leaving the machine out at least that often in an attempt to delude) nor does he think my 'online work' is really paying off (yes, I have been 'working online' albeit not effectively) so it looks like I'll be returning to the real world and real work soon :(

Interestingly enough he said he DIDN'T have a problem with me 'websleuthing' so clearly, instantly minimising the screen, and popping up a graphics project whenever he was behind me DID work!! He just can't understand why a logo takes three days ...

4. vallie

vallie Registered Rollerblader

yes, i find it curious too,, I don't understand why he would start his cross with this, im confused, what point was he trying to make, and specifically, what is your theory or the possible motive to this strategy as for starting with this picture of her dumb sister???

5. Dewey2Me1MoThyme

Dewey2Me1MoThyme Have clue will sleuth!

I love it!!!! I bet he was thinking "F'ing kill you biotch" :floorlaugh:

6. Whisperer

Whisperer Well-Known Member

It appears this Dr. Geffner's credentials, alone, are going to take 12 hours minimum...the jury may have to bring sleeping bags.

http://www.fvsai.org/aboutus.htm

7. ElleElle

ElleElle Well-Known Member

Oh! I remember the dumb sister pic Juan used to depict the "busted finger" lie that Jodi's finger while in this pic with her sister.

The pic from Thursday was taken on Jun3 en route to Mesa.

2 separate photos and incidences. Juan will explain in closing.

8. SwampMama

SwampMama Insomniac Extraordinaire

"Jodiannarias: I'm working on a little project that is going to help support domestic violence shelters.I'm hoping it'll be off the ground this coming week."

Aww, how sweet and delusional. She is working on an imaginary project to help an imaginary shelter for people who had imaginary abuse like her.

9. Whisperer

10. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris Well-Known Member

Any ideas on how JudgeSS will be able to keep this witness testimony down to a one-day affair? Will she say to Wilmott and Nurmi they have until the lunch break and can only approach the bench 3 times in the afternoon with objections? Even if he can only discuss BPD I can't see how this will go. Should be an interesting day ..

11. katiecoolady

katiecoolady Well-Known Member

12. MidwestWoman

MidwestWoman New Member

[​IMG]

13. Plumeria5

Plumeria5 Well-Known Member

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yep! That's where he said he left everything. NOW I understand why he didn't bring it to court!!

14. Whisperer

Here is the actual case.
    https://bulk.resource.org/courts.gov/c/F2/956/956.F2d.68.92-2142.html

The state trial court found that Dr. Geffner's affidavit lacked credibility for three reasons: (1) the evaluation, which makes conclusions as to Clark's conduct in 1987, was conducted five years later, in 1992; (2) Dr. Geffner did not review the court records or a transcript of the trial testimony; and (3) Dr. Geffner relied upon records from Clark's childhood in Pennsylvania, with no records since 1976, and upon hearsay information supplied by Clark's attorneys, with no independent verification of the information, and interviews with Clark. The state court further found that, even if credible, Dr. Geffner's affidavit does not support a conclusion that Clark was either incompetent or insane at the time of the murders, or that he did not act deliberately within the meaning of the first special issue. The state court noted that Clark testified that he had not taken any drugs on the day of the murders, and found that Clark's trial counsel had no indication that Clark was suffering from drug withdrawal at the time of the murders. Moreover, the state court pointed out that, in any event, evidence that Clark was acting under a drug-induced delusion when he committed the murders would have been immaterial to an insanity defense and "would not have conflicted with the overwhelming evidence of deliberateness."

15. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Pediatric Nurse Georgia

16. Whisperer

DT must have called this witness at the last moment simply to keep Juan bogged down with time consuming preparation.

17. Mellinyce

Mellinyce New Member

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

18. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Pediatric Nurse Georgia

Look another man wants to Jodi some underwears!!!
    It's so debasing...

[​IMG]

19. FrvrShl

FrvrShl New Member

I think someone responded to her tweet - the State of Arizona is working on a little project too - It's called the NEEDLE!! :floorlaugh:

20. Mellinyce

Mellinyce New Member

and look...the letters weren't iron ons!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.