State rests rebuttal case - thread #170

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my positive thoughts and positive energy will be with Juan today. He has the weight of the world on his shoulders. This doesn't seem to be just another trial to him. I truly believe he has become personally and emotionally invested in finding justice for Travis and his family. Today is going to be a big day and I am so nervous/excited/scared/worried/anxious - I'm so thankful that a place like this exists where we can all share our raw emotions and be there for each other.
Justice for Travis is closer than ever...

oh that just cracked me up when Juan said that......even tho it was sustained, the jury still heard it.....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I know I loved it! He was tired of the garbage he's had to deal with and just let it rip.:floorlaugh:

HLN just said that Juan Martinez is in the courtroom.
I'm nervously excited, got up extra early to get all the have-to-do's done and am just about to change back into my solidarity pajama's :praying: for :scale:

If anyone, anywhere still thinks that there is one shred of humanity in JA, all we have to see is what she has done not only to Travis, but to everyone that loved him, knew him and even anyone that cares about goodness and truth.
She has virtually raped and pillaged her way through. There are broken hearts and broken bodies all along her path.
What we all just want here is GOOD to triumph over EVIL. It's our basic human nature. Because we are human. She is not.

:floorlaugh:

If that juror concludes premeditation can you please give me an example of a thought process that would support such a conclusion when the totality of Travis' injuries are considered. If a juror concludes premeditation they would have to have rendered the dura mater irrelevant.

Zepp I PM'd you. I just roll and scroll.

Maybe she finds him attractive?

I have to go back but I saw what looked like a wink by Jodi to someone on the jury... late late last night... Heck it was 3:00am when it finished... But she definately winked at someone!!!

A very good morning from the Netherlands!:clap:

Very excited to see the closing arguments. What a time we live in that i can see it "live" across the ocean.. Here the time is 18:21 :seeya:

I have to argue a bit about this. My hubbie works for Homeland Security and it appears to me daily that no one can spell or type correctly in his office or others he deals with. I get the impression from him that people are hired for jobs more because of their clearance levels,seniority, military rank, disability than whether they can actually perform the job.
I would personally give more weight to what the ME testifies he saw with his own eyes than to a report transcribed by someone else. Jmo

I know Juan likes to talk fast,but today I think he needs to slow down a bit & let his statements sink into the jury's minds

I just KNOW that Juan is going to not only secure a Guilty 1st degree verdict but today we will be treated to one of the best closing arguments in history. Juan has proven to be not only an amazing prosecutor but his passion comes from the heart..he is going to make sure every juror feels as passionate as he does about bringing justice for Travis. By the end of the day not a single juror will have any doubt that Jodi killed Travis in a jealous, sadistic rage. I truly believe that. Justice for Travis!!

All my positive thoughts and positive energy will be with Juan today. He has the weight of the world on his shoulders. This doesn't seem to be just another trial to him. I truly believe he has become personally and emotionally invested in finding justice for Travis and his family. Today is going to be a big day and I am so nervous/excited/scared/worried/anxious - I'm so thankful that a place like this exists where we can all share our raw emotions and be there for each other.
Justice for Travis is closer than ever...

If they do not come back with a "guilty, murder one" verdict, I believe that something is very rotten in Denmark... The evidence is too overwhelming for anything else!

Hello everyone,,,sitting on pins and needles waiting,,,thank you all for having me, I'm new but felt the need to log in today to be with all you wonderful folk!

My prayers go out to Travis's family and friends,,soon JA will know her fate.

You guys!! Ahhh I'm going to need someone to hold my hand! Lets have a collective virtual handholding finger-crossing good-luck session! Good luck Juan and JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni