State v Brad Cooper 4-8-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The essence of the conversation was that it was bad that it happened and I apologized for it happening."-This is how Brad describes telling his best friend he slept with his wife.

Wow.

these things (the video deps) are the moment as a juror that I say....Ohhh, they really aren't going to bring in a "final" phone guy. I'm going to see an FBI guy who tells me about Brad's "Iron Man" *advertiser censored* habits (probably a LOT of googling going on) and a detective who says See, look at all this.

They are heavily prejudicial AGAINST the State's case. (I know you guys will burn me up on that)

Cummings knows it. He's sick of this case.

I keep wondering, too. Why is Willoughby not down here?

didn't his friend ask him to testify at his alienation of affection trial?

He read Dr. Phil's Relationship Rescue.:floorlaugh:

"The essence of the conversation was that it was bad that it happened and I apologized for it happening."-This is how Brad describes telling his best friend he slept with his wife.

Wow.

Clearly seemed like he was lying.

Someone brought up in the other thread that your view of his deposition depends on what your viewpoint of BC was going in, which I agree with. I'll take it a step further and say whether your a man or a woman plays a part as well (women are more prone to have a negative reaction of him than men IMO).

With the jury being majority female - good for pros. IMO

snowshuze, you have to admit this is a nice break from JB & co. this morning ;)

Yes, he did...I believe it was more like Cisco said, you can work from home or not have a job, potential wife killer. :slap:

The WS board for Casey Anything has so many threads its really hard now to get in there and talk about things and follow the threads. SO many people are following it now. I was obsessed with it back in 2008 and watched the motion hearings last month but now I haven't gone back on to that board because its so intimidating.. like "where do i click" is how I feel when I go to that board.

snowshuze, you have to admit this is a nice break from JB & co. this morning ;)

Yes, he did...I believe it was more like Cisco said, you can work from home or not have a job, potential wife killer. :slap:
It's just that the impression I got from the security guy was that Brad was GONE. I'm gonna have to relisten to that.

I bet Alice knows which websites brad checked out

Clearly seemed like he was lying.

I just don't understand the Scott/Brad relationship at all. Did they get together and compare notes about sleeping with HM? I just don't get it!
In the town I grew up in you could get thrown off the Pee Dee river bridge for doing stuff like that.

Did anyone see (besides NC) the list from BC? Could she have made it up?

ETA: ok, he says he made it. Seems like his excuse - making a dvd- sounds like bs

I just don't understand the Scott/Brad relationship at all. Did they get together and compare notes about sleeping with HM? I just don't get it!
In the town I grew up in you could get thrown off the Pee Dee river bridge for doing stuff like that.

Is the pee dee river bridge in sc?:seeya:

Could be something as simple as having something in common. Lots of guys bond in ways that seem very foreign to a female (I'm assuming you are one).

these things (the video deps) are the moment as a juror that I say....Ohhh, they really aren't going to bring in a "final" phone guy. I'm going to see an FBI guy who tells me about Brad's "Iron Man" *advertiser censored* habits (probably a LOT of googling going on) and a detective who says See, look at all this.

They are heavily prejudicial AGAINST the State's case. (I know you guys will burn me up on that)

Cummings knows it. He's sick of this case.

I keep wondering, too. Why is Willoughby not down here?

I was quite satisfied with the last "phone guy". I came away understanding quite well how he did it and then disposed of the router and port. The deposition video will show his own lips saying he had the Cisco VOIP system in the home and knew how to place a remote call.

If Cummings is sick of the case, that's his own fault.
I won't be surprised to see Willoughby with Becky Holt prosecuting Jason Young next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie