State v. Bradley Cooper 03/16/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cary officer says TV in Cooper home on golf when they arrived. He "thought it was odd given the nature of the call. (from twitter on wral).

Made me laugh. Pretty sure if I was missing, my husband would still have golf channel on.

Cameras are off because undercover officer testifying.

Darn. That would be interesting. Why would an undercover officer be needed?

Read from the bottom up to get it in order:

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Undercover officer: "I noticed that Mr. Cooper had a band-aid on the middle finger of his left hand." #coopertrial
11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Reporter Amanda Lamb, @alamb, is in the courtroom and just sent notes about undercover officer's testimony. Will tweet it. #coopertrial
13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
alamb Amanda Lamb
Cary Officer says Brad Cooper didn't seem to want to speak to him the day his wife was reported missing. #coopertrial
20 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Judge has asked WRAL to turn off camera while an undercover agent testifies in the Brad #CooperTrial. Will post updates as soon as we can.
28 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
alamb Amanda Lamb
An undercover Cary Police Officer is on the stand in the Brad Cooper trial-per judge, camera is off. #coopertrial

For those not following Amanda Lamb on Twitter:

An undercover police officer is on the stand. His testimony is that he didn't get the impression that BC wanted to talk to him the day his wife was reported missing. Said TV was on golf when they entered the home. He thought that was odd given the nature of the call.

Again from the bottom up:

alamb Amanda Lamb
Cary police say Nancy's card was NOT swiped at gym-when Brad went looking for her there, the employee put her name in computer. #coopertrial
7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
alamb Amanda Lamb
Nancy Cooper's gym card WAS swiped at Lifetime Fitness at 2:45 on 7/12/08 according to what Brad told police. #coopertrial
10 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
RT @alamb: Cary officer says TV in Cooper home on golf when they arrived. He "thought it was odd given the nature of the call." #coopertrial

From Amanda Lamb's tweets:

"Nancy Cooper's gym card WAS swiped at Lifetime Fitness at 2:45 on 7/12/08 according to what Brad told police."

"Cary police say Nancy's card was NOT swiped at gym-when Brad went looking for her there, the employee put her name in computer."

Oh, man! I do not understand why just the audio is not on, and the camera guy instructed not to show the witness face.

I REALLY wanted to hear this testimony!

Wonder if defense can use golf channel as "see, BC was cleaning and watching golf. Normal Saturday when Nancy was out running. IF he was guilty and wanted people to think NC was missing, he certainly wouldn't want to be seen as callous as watching golf."

Even though we noticed it during his on camera, no one has testified <that I know of> that Brad was wearing long sleeves <covering up>.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Undercover officer: Asked Brad to drive around with me. Brad did not take me up on the offer. #coopertrial

Couldn't bother to even FAKE being worried?
I don't get that, because he made such efforts to cover his tracks, IMO.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Undercover officer: Brad asked us again what we're doing to locate Nancy. He also asked if any police canines were in the area. #coopertrial

alamb Amanda Lamb
Police noticed a bandage on Brad Cooper's finger the day Nancy was reported missing. #coopertrial

alamb Amanda Lamb
Cary police noticed red markings on the back of Brad Cooper's neck. #coopertrial

Go for it. Sometimes insanity is genius.

I think they KNEW it would be objected to and not entered. And yet they questioned him about the "disheveled" bed. They specifically used the word "disheveled" to give the jury an illusion of the bed being messed up as if someone slept in it. The officer stated "I see that the covers are folded back." So the jury has the impression that the bed COULD have been slept in. I don't think they ever intended for the jury to see the pic. And then they further went on to talk about the "impression" of someone lying on the bed. Of course, the officer said, "i don't see that. I see an impression as if someone were sitting on the edge of the bed," or words similar to that. The state didn't present the photo and I think the defense was being sneaky in trying to give the illusion of a messy bed. I bet anything that when it comes down to the defense's case, they won't enter that photo. But sometimes my overactive brain dreams up stuff that don't make sense to anybody else. :floorlaugh:

No, it was a picture taken by police of the bedroom (specifically the bed) and how it looked that day when they responded to the home.

Didn't the officer (Hayes) state the bed 'did not look slept in'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!