State v Bradley Cooper 03/31/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, that's what happens when you eat Golden Corral in the morning.

While we're waiting for the crickets to stop, I share with you my thoughts from reading the 500+ GOLO comments on yesterday's trial.

An overwhelming number of posters commented on the difference in Det. Dreamy's memory when being questioned by prosecution vs. defense. Most saw him as being intentionally uncooperative with Kurtz and just giddy answering prosecution questions. Since no crime ever happens in the TOWN of Cary, Dreamy has limited experience in high profile testimony, and perhaps with experience, will learn his credibility is questioned when he is combative and cagey with his answers.

In contrast to the WS community, the bulk of GOLO comments center around the amazing lack of evidence presented so far. By my estimation, there are 25 not proven for every one already convinced of guilt.

Many folks are distressed with the judicial handling.... anything the prosecution wants is just fine, Kurtz is frequently overruled.

And 95 to 5,this is a huge waste of taxpayer money. There are demands that the beef be shown.

Just passing the time while I listen to chirrup...chirrup...chirrup...rustle...<cleared throat>...chirrup....rustle.

I read them too! quite interesting.

While we're waiting for the crickets to stop, I share with you my thoughts from reading the 500+ GOLO comments on yesterday's trial.

An overwhelming number of posters commented on the difference in Det. Dreamy's memory when being questioned by prosecution vs. defense. Most saw him as being intentionally uncooperative with Kurtz and just giddy answering prosecution questions. Since no crime ever happens in the TOWN of Cary, Dreamy has limited experience in high profile testimony, and perhaps with experience, will learn his credibility is questioned when he is combative and cagey with his answers.

In contrast to the WS community, the bulk of GOLO comments center around the amazing lack of evidence presented so far. By my estimation, there are 25 not proven for every one already convinced of guilt.

Many folks are distressed with the judicial handling.... anything the prosecution wants is just fine, Kurtz is frequently overruled.

And 95 to 5,this is a huge waste of taxpayer money. There are demands that the beef be shown.

Just passing the time while I listen to chirrup...chirrup...chirrup...rustle...<cleared throat>...chirrup....rustle.

Thank you so much for this insight.

NOT how I saw it but....

I imagine it was difficult to decipher exactly WHAT the questions WERE in the narratives Kurtz was presenting.

IMO, I thought Kurtz was pretty effective when it came to the phone.

They have only been in there for an hr. tops and they have a recess? Wowsers.

There have only been two recesses like this at jurors request that I know of. Both have come when they are viewing exhibits. The first was pictures of the scene where Nancy's body was found and a juror became ill as a result. I wonder if something else was upsetting with these exhibits. As someone said (I think shuze) it might be unsettling to handle the jewelry and the diamond pendant necklace in particular.

There have only been two recesses like this at jurors request that I know of. Both have come when they are viewing exhibits. The first was pictures of the scene where Nancy's body was found and a juror became ill as a result. I wonder if something else was upsetting with these exhibits. As someone said (I think shuze) it might be unsettling to handle the jewelry and the diamond pendant necklace in particular.

I could very well be just that.
I don't have a problem with sights of anything--no matter how awful they are....but odors I just can't take. At all.

Yeah, I guess you are right. I know I would be a mess if I ever had to serve on a jury during a murder case. I was just thinking maybe the Golden Corral was getting to them ;)

Yooohooooooooo missing juror report for duty.

Kinda weird they brought jury back sans one.

This murder trial in particular would have an additional sense of surreal-ness to it because you are looking at pictures of a murdered woman and then look out and see her twin sister sitting there. It would be as if the murdered woman was in the courtroom with you. I can see a few folks getting emotional from time to time.

Back. Jurors still reviewing evidence. Court at ease.

I believe Kurtz is being overruled by agreement from the beginning of the trial.

This murder trial in particular would have an additional sense of surreal-ness to it because you are looking at pictures of a murdered woman and then look out and see her twin sister sitting there. It would be as if the murdered woman was in the courtroom with you. I can see a few folks getting emotional from time to time.

Yeah, I was just thinking of that when they showed Krista earlier. That would be uncanny.

I'm ordering a cocktail dress online, lol. Decisions, decisions.

Is it blue, black, orange or GREEN????
icon10.gif

Yeah, I was just thinking of that when they showed Krista earlier. That would be uncanny.[/quote

Yeah, never thought of it -- but yes, eerie. I do feel that NC is in this room...

OT (I love your avatar!! Details on it, please, if/when you can. TIA)

Never found ducks from foyer, didn't find sticks, didn't find shoes.
Nothing further.

Re re re cross.

Didn't ask for shoes during consent search. Not intention, by directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea