State v Bradley Cooper 3-17-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under a judge's order, certain witnesses in the Brad Cooper murder trial cannot be recorded. Live coverage will resume once that testimony is complete. Please stay tuned

wral Undercover officer: "I believe Nancy Cooper came home in the early morning hours of July 12 and Mr. Cooper murdered her." #coopertrial

I hope they have some proof to back up this detectives beliefs. jmo :waitasec:

Dangit...it was yesterdays video that started playing. I was just sitting here working and all of a sudden video started. Then the K9 guy came on. So no video yet. My mistake.

Me too, I've heard him a few times already and I'm beginning to feel that I know Max and his Daddy real well!

Cary detective believes Brad Cooper cleaned his garage so he could pull a car in-a car he says was likely used to dispose of Nancy Coope ...

Is the testimony that's playing live or not???

Under a judge's order, certain witnesses in the Brad Cooper murder trial cannot be recorded. Live coverage will resume once that testimony is complete. Please stay tuned.

I just tweeted wral and asked why there are tweets only every 15 to 20 minutes when there has GOT to be more testimony than that!!!!

I just tweeted wral and asked why there are tweets only every 15 to 20 minutes when there has GOT to be more testimony than that!!!!

HA, they answered me!!!

Not doing play-by-play. Just key points. RT @Mak_Hop: @wral Why only tweets every 15-20 mins when there's got 2 be more testimony than that?

Reckon we now know why Alice Stubbs grilled Brad about the "sticks in the vase". If you go back to the custody docs and Brads depo's - he advised Ms. Stubbs that he did significant cleaning to include the floors and moving that vase around on July 12th. Stairs as well. Hmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288