State v Bradley Cooper 3-18-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge Gessner just scolded Brad Cooper's lawyers for making false allegations. The judge said these "have to stop!" #coopertrial

Judge: We've wasted a phenomenal amt of time chasing these rabbits. I’m watching the jury get tired of it & this needs to stop! #coopertrial

Consider that the jury was out much of yesterday afternoon.

No wonder the judge is furious. Your grass is growing faster than the pace of this trial at this point.

His side was the side cleared out. (Pictures on page 18 of yesterdays thread)

Yes I know. But his car is all the way on the right. He would have had to go in angled toward the left. I don't believe could have pulled straight in.

Did anyone see the last 5 minutes of Part 3 for the defense opening statements? If you haven't, check it out. Kurtz really made the judge MAD.. his face was bright red, my heart jumped when I saw the judges reaction to all of it.

Tara Lynn Covering the #coopertrial. Still have the undercover detective on the stand so judge says not able to have live video coverage right now.

Did anyone see the last 5 minutes of Part 3 for the defense opening statements? If you haven't, check it out. Kurtz really made the judge MAD.. his face was bright red, my heart jumped when I saw the judges reaction to all of it.

I was in the courtroom that day so I saw the whole thing. He was FURIOUS! And he was giving Kurtz a big 'ole stare down in front of the jury.

Yes I know. But his car is all the way on the right. He would have had to go in angled toward the left. I don't believe could have pulled straight in.

If he had to angle at all it would have been very slight. The pavement goes right up to the edge of the garage opening. That little brick wall covers none of the pavement of the driveway from looking at the picture on here on the pictures thread.

Imagine that, Kurtz scolded for false allegations. Way to represent your client, lose your own credibility.

@wral Defense asks undercover officer if John Pearson changed his story. Prosecutor objects, hearsay. Jury sent out. Judge mad #coopertrial

Defense asking undercover officer about his interviews with people at party if if Nancy Cooper was wearing jewelry #coopertrial @wral

Imagine that, Kurtz scolded for false allegations. Way to represent your client, lose your own credibility.

Except the scolding happens after the jury is out of the room. The judge holds his tongue until they are out of earshot.

Except the scolding happens after the jury is out of the room. The judge holds his tongue until they are out of earshot.

I know but still when an objection is raised after Kurtz makes an accusation, and the jury gets sent out and they come back and a different line of questioning is undertaken, they know something was not right.

My guess is musical chairs will not keep their interest for long.

State now redirecting in #coopertrial. Undercover officer still on the stand

Yesterday at one point (while the jury was out) Kurtz was questioning Dismukes and his voice was really high and sarcastic and raised. Cummings asked the judge to tell Kurtz to 'tone it down, esp. since the jury wasn't in the room to hear him.' So the judge did and Kurtz changed his tone and volume.

Kurtz' voice gets higher and higher when he's upset or frustrated. I predict by the end of this trial he'll be singing falsetto and will sound like a girl when he talks.

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member