State v Bradley Cooper 3-18-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really freaky how Nancy was livid about Brad's controlling behavior and then turned up murdered the very next morning when things had gotten to a boiling point between them. I mean talk about the worst luck Brad has, that someone else just happened to murder the woman he despised. What an amazing coinky-dink! :rolleyes:

I don't know that anyone has said that it was $300 except Kurtz. I know one friend said $80. I would suspect that the amount may have been different in different weeks depending on how many bills were due and how much he had.

hmm wow, thanks for letting me know. I think I have heard $300 so many times now I have taken it as fact. So I guess we don't know and maybe never will know how much he was giving her and if it just wasn't a realistic amount to take care of groceries and the girls and she really felt tortured, besides ATM withdrawels (assuming he gave it all to her when he withdrew) I guess there is no way of knowing.

It's really freaky how Nancy was livid about Brad's controlling behavior and then turned up murdered the very next morning when things had gotten to a boiling point between them. I mean talk about the worst luck Brad has, that someone else just happened to murder the woman he despised. What an amazing coinky-dink! :rolleyes:

He's almost as unlucky as Scott Peterson. Imagine saying your wife is dead at Christmas and lo and behold she ends up being murdered shortly after. What are the odds??

Is it true that the medical exmaner, Dr Butt, didn't complete a sexual assault examination? A woman was found on the side of the road in a new development. She disappeared 2 days earlier while out for a run. Why wasn't this test done? Were there too many bugs?

I recall he did administer the rape kit. Recall the bag shown to him as exhibit/evidence last week. Am I mistaken?

A rape kit WAS completed and then handed off to the agency that analyzes such evidence. No physical evidence of sexual assault noted by Dr. Butts. The tech who processed the rape kit has not testified (yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member