State v Bradley Cooper 4-28-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see what's up with this router deal, and what the defense has for their last few witnesses (the state, IMO, saved its best for last for instance). The fence will probably become less crowded at that point.

I can agree that DY destroyed evidence and that that should be held against the state's case. I can agree the investigation was not done well. I can agree the state has stretched its theory to allege facts that have no evidence or have been proven wrong.

I am not convinced though that BC's computer was hacked on the search. All the stuff about WEP hacking to me was a major smokescreen, designed to obscure a damning piece of evidence. The only relevance that could have had, as I understood it, was someone tapping into BC's home network and planting the search. I don't buy that at all. That'd be as likely as if someone had seen his car on Fielding at 6:45 am that day saying well probably somebody hotwired it and it wasn't him.

But as far as cases go, this one is weak. If someone decides the search evidence is invalid based on the technical problems raised about it by the defense, I would think at this point it would be a big leap to say he's proven guilty of murder beyond a reasonable doubt - I don't think I would. Beyond the affairs and missteps, the is the final lynchpin if you are on the BDI side, as far as evidence goes, and it is crucial. Does the jury buy it? I don't know.

I have thought that the hacking of the wireless was partially to allow jurors to consider tampering without requiring that it was absolutely done by CPD.

Woohoo. Parking lot shortcuts video. I'll get popcorn.

I have thought that the hacking of the wireless was partially to allow jurors to consider tampering without requiring that it was absolutely done by CPD.

That makes sense as a strategy.

I agree that is the reason....although I personally don't think it is reasonable to assume his wireless network was hacked.

thanks Lawsy, that's the one I'm using - I refreshed and it's now working better. does your feed buffer much? usually mine doesn't but today it's being a pain!

ncsu, thanks - this is just to support BC's alibi or..?

Seems the only route(s)to HT of concern would be the way BC said he went. What is the point of these other options?

thanks Lawsy, that's the one I'm using - I refreshed and it's now working better. does your feed buffer much? usually mine doesn't but today it's being a pain!

It's to counter Detective Young's testimony about Brad lying about the direction he went to HT. Remember they showed the HT video and made conclusions about which direction he drove to HT that morning.

lol so this dude followed people around in a parking lot? I would be so freaked out! LOL!

It's to counter Detective Young's testimony about Brad lying about the direction he went to HT. Remember they showed the HT video and made conclusions about which direction he drove to HT that morning.

I probably missed that - but it makes sense.

I wonder if we'll hear more about the new Cisco evidence they talked about yesterday after the jury was released.

Sheesh, if he was following me around parking lots I would have freaked. One of my fears I guess.

he was driving down Wallsburg Ct and filming as well. Mamma Cupper probably saw him and that's what prompted her to hide jewelry under a sweater.

no...it has buffered earlier in the trial, but now i get a 60 second warning and click to continue, and rolling the cursor over the screen every now and then avoids that as well.

Seems the only route(s)to HT of concern would be the way BC said he went. What is the point of these other options?

I think it is to show that BC didn't have to take an illegal turn to get to HT using the southern route like Young indicated. He's showing all the people that use that parking lot as a cut-through. Kind of pointless, but whatever. This shouldn't last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson