State v Bradley Cooper 4-5-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Kurtz is throwing Craig Duncan's name out as having made advances. Well hells bells, a lot of men make advances all the time....this means absolutely nothing--just trying to muddy up Nancy's reputation.

Nancy wasn't planning on coming back after Kristas marriage in 2001.

Apparently Nancy thought she made a mistake the first year.

Now Kurtz is throwing Craig Duncan's name out as having made advances. Well hells bells, a lot of men make advances all the time....this means absolutely nothing--just trying to muddy up Nancy's reputation.

And muddying up CD's reputation as well.

Absolutely, Krista didn't confirm that Nancy brought this amount to the vacation. It was just thrown out there.

IF she had testified to this $700. at an earlier hearing, why didn't he show her the testimony in a transcript? I call foul.

if a person doesn't have anything to hide the stories they tell never change..Brad told very different stories from the beginning to the end

That is some interesting stuff isn't it ?

Remember, mom already testified NC called on New Year's Eve 2000 (I think) saying she wanted to return to Canada and thought she'd made a mistake in moving to US and marrying BC.

Has anybody else wondered what Judge Gessner is reading on his laptop when things slow down or become a bit dull?

if a person doesn't have anything to hide the stories they tell never change..Brad told very different stories from the beginning to the end

Blue dress, black dress, green dress only worn once kinda stuff ? :floorlaugh:

That is some interesting stuff isn't it ?

It's actually pretty sad. You see this all the time too. Marriage is on shaky ground to begin with and the couple thinks it's going to automatically get solved by having a child/buying a bigger house/etc. It never solves what the underlying problem was to begin with.

Remember, mom already testified NC called on New Year's Eve 2000 (I think) saying she wanted to return to Canada and thought she'd made a mistake in moving to US and marrying BC.

I do remember Mrs. Rentz saying the same thing, still find it interesting that within a year Nancy is already seeing some things that don't give her a good feeling.

It's actually pretty sad. You see this all the time too. Marriage is on shaky ground to begin with and the couple thinks it's going to automatically get solved by having a child/buying a bigger house/etc. It never solves what the underlying problem was to begin with.
THAT you and I can agree on.

IF she had testified to this $700. at an earlier hearing, why didn't he show her the testimony in a transcript? I call foul.

Maybe they have websleuths up and took this advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle