State v. Bradley Cooper 4-6-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes running out of court room!!!

He should run - I can't say why though at the risk of being timed out :D

Oh heck, here we go, Alice Stubbs. Sure was wondering if she would be on the stand. This is going to be very interesting.

it is strange he doesn't speak about his family

I thought at one time there was information about the family on the blog and somebody, I want to say Krista's husband advised it wasn't a good idea to have information about the kids on a public website.

I thought at one time there was information about the family on the blog and somebody, I want to say Krista's husband advised it wasn't a good idea to have information about the kids on a public website.

I don't think that is true.

Living in NC and knowing several who have divorced, most "exagerate" the separation date to move it along.

I believe there were two locations, if I am recalling correctly. I believe the second had pictures of Bella and that is the one KL advised it wasn't a good idea, totally separate from the Adventures of Brad.

So, looking at NC divorce law, Nancy contacting the realtor to find a place ASAP could be as simple as wanting to get the legal separation clock ticking.

Is there a trick to get the link to work? I just got suck in the 'way back' link, never went to the actual page?

Did you scroll down to the bottom? The content is near the bottom of the page with links to other entries. Hope it works for you!

I think that was a separate blog in the child's name. I see nothing wrong with a personal blog that doesn't talk about family though. Some people are private about those things and so what if he wanted to focus on his training and education and non-family things.

I remember the same thing.

ETA: I think it was 2 different blogs (as pointed out by others).

Living in NC and knowing several who have divorced, most "exagerate" the separation date to move it along.

My co-worker being a perfect example - they magically moved their divorce up by six months!! So funny, about 30 years ago when my brother-in-law divorced my husband had to go to court - in a courtroom - and be sworn in and testify that he knew for a fact that his brother had not shared a home or bed with his wife for one year. LOL!! But now, you can make up whatever date you want to just about.

So, looking at NC divorce law, Nancy contacting the realtor to find a place ASAP could be as simple as wanting to get the legal separation clock ticking.

Possibly, but the agreement was drafted in April. Why not move out as soon as she knew she wasn't going to Canada?

this is so sad...why people can't just get divorced without getting murdered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member