State v Bradley Cooper - March 22, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that mess was all Brads fault. It's obvious they spent ALOT of money on STUFF to fill that house. But, if you think about it....Brad putting Nancy on an almost <to her> non existent allowance would be a kick in the teeth after YEARS of free spending.

Seems to me, since it was packed up in April, by July Nancy still had no intention of staying there. Few clothes in the closet, mostly still packed and rummaged through boxes.

So - what got on the "sticks" (bamboo, I think someone clarified) and the stuffed animals that the sticks were disposed of and the animals needed washing?

Lends credibility to a struggle occurring in the entry foyer.

The house must of been that way for a while. That was bad. very telling about their relationship.

I don't know that the stuffed animals in the sink would have been a big deal had Brad not said in his depo that Katie was always putting them in that vase. My first thought was that a two year old would throw them in the bathtub and they weren't washed but were thrown in the sink because they were drenched.

Hmmmmm.
Pink rug <near girls room> taken into evidence.

Jessica Adam was correct about the rug in the playroom, there on Friday, missing in a photo, later collected by LE.

Had information about the condition/area body had been found...was on lookout for loose dirt. peices of haystraw. None found.

Jessica Adam didn't see the rug in the playroom on Friday. She admitted that on cross, and the detective confirmed that.

Loose dirt in laundry room. collected with trace tape.

What the heck was up with the rug? Cummings made a big theatrical moment bringing the rug over and the guy said he found nothing on it. Huh?

Collected mens blue gray running shoes, womens shoes laundry room. Dirt was below rack of shoes.

What the heck was up with the rug? Cummings made a big theatrical moment bringing the rug over and the guy said he found nothing on it. Huh?
I think he's setting it up for the lab guys?

And cummings almost seemed shocked when the guy said he found nothing on the rug. A long pause...then said "okay".

I hope it isn't a lot of stuff just to turn around and say "See we didn't ignore evidence, look at all the stuff we looked at that meant absolutely nothing" because that would just be annoying at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam