State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-15-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they said those lava rocks wouldnt hold the door?

You have it backwards. It's the twig that would not hold the door open UNLESS it was used in a very specific way, at a specific point in the doorframe. The lava rock is exactly what was found propping that door open.

That part isn't true. It would be easier to reach down and over and grab one of the landscaping rocks.

True... sorry about that I will edit it out.

My main point was he admitted using a twig... but a rock was found by the employee.

He talks a lot on the phone. Goodness, can't imagine and I am a girl.

Mama's little imp......the shared bank account info yesterday was so funny. Wonder if she'll share all his childhood antics this time?

Maybe the fart juice he bought on Ebay was her Xmas gift :floorlaugh:

Mama's little imp......the shared bank account info yesterday was so funny. Wonder if she'll share all his childhood antics this time?

Well, momma IS gonna believe every little alibi set-up detail her boy tells her... no matter how illogical or false. Probably call was just for that.

I like the way he fills in the blanks, explains his assumptions

Multiple calls, a lot of them for short periods of time. Was the signal kept getting lost?

Didnt MM have a alibi?

I want to know the answer to that, too. Surely, LE checked her whereabouts out.

I have felt for a long time that MM knows more about the murder of Michelle than she has ever let on. Watching her testify in the first trial just made me feel that way even more. I just have a gut feeling that she knows something very important or is somehow involved. jmo

I want to know the answer to that, too. Surely, LE checked her whereabouts out.

I have felt for a long time that MM knows more about the murder of Michelle than she has ever let on. Watching her testify in the first trial just made me feel that way even more. I just have a gut feeling that she knows something very important or is somehow involved. jmo

Wouldnt they check her phone records? He sure was calling her alot! I did see her testify last time. She wasnt very likeable imo.

Went back and looked at MM on the stand in the last trial. She has to fight smiling, her demeanor appears she is enjoying her fifteen minutes. IMO

And this was a friend of MY? Creepy.

hang up with wife...turns around and calls Money :woohoo:

I'm always so amazed when I see these tools, that marry above themselves, cheat constantly and treat these women like chit. Michelle deserved so much better!

called mom first and called Michelle Money next. Not his wife!!! :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member