State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-7-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it obvious that her footprints are behind the door because she was closed up in there? Whoever brought her to the bathroom picked her up and put her there and shut the door, leaving her to track blood all over the bathroom. If they'd carried her in and immediately cleaned her up, they'd have sat her straightaway on the counter and sorted her feet out. There are two little bloody footprints on the carpet just outside the door where she was set down. Why sit her down if you're going to clean her up right then?

They needed to finish whatever it was they were doing. Putting hushpuppies in a hefty bag or whatever. Clean up first, before cleaning her up. Not much point in cleaning the child up if you're still covered in blood yourself.

Unless the prosecution can connect Jason to the medicine and the medicine to the child, why even mention it. The only thing I can figure out is that investigators could not imagine that the child made that mess in the bathroom while alone for about 12 hours ... removing her socks, cleaning her feet ... so they came up with a completely unbelievable theory about a drugged child being carried around the house. The straight forward explanation is that she was alone for 12 hours, went back and forth between the bedroom and the bathroom, took off her socks, put on her shoes ... did all sorts of unusual things that only a child could think up.

Adult tylenol causes liver damage in children - I can't imagine anyone giving that to their own child but, in reading here today, I understand that not everyone shares my opinion.

Why would the perpetrator of such a crime be concerned about liver damage, even if the father was involved I wonder if at that moment he was concerned about liver damage or any other long term health issues. The only long term issue on his mind would have been bubba.

Morning All~ :seeya:

Is this the thread we will be using for today's court session?

That wouldn't surprise me. He failed to perform the requested rape kit. The tunnel vision and assumptions that the husband was guilty seems to have been the conclusion from the very beginning. Very unfortunate and unprofessional. Michelle and Rylan deserved better.JMO

bbm
The ME in the first trial testified the reason he decided not to do the rape test kit, although it was requested, was he could tell Michelles' clothes had not been removed by the blood pattern on them, redressing her would have made that pattern impossible to match back up. He also said there was no sign of tearing or injury to her body. Those seem like two perfectly good reasons, especially the first one. After 3 years of investigation, they finally arrested Jason Young, 2+ more before this case went to court, LE stated they were spreading their investigation into 3 other states. All that time, (over 5 years) spent investigating tells me they checked EVERYBODY the Youngs knew out, no rush to judgement, no tunnel vision...What evidence was there that pointed to anyone else ? Just the PI Godwin, who Jasons' family hired (altho they couldn't afford counsel for Jason) who specializes in collection of items to introduce REASONABLE DOUBT into a case, he found 2 items that LE never found in 13 days...hmmmm...reason only the Youngs PI found these items ? He put them there...

It was said early on that her socks were covered with blood ... which, when you think about it, why was she wearing socks and shoes with her pyjamas.

She's a planner, like her mom ? Where is the evidence she was wearing shoes with her pajamas ? Not the single black patent dress shoe seen in the master bedroom bed photo, you're not assuming that means she had shoes on w/pj's are you ?

Back to Michelle's night at the Ale. What has this got to do with the murder?

Unless the prosecution can connect Jason to the medicine and the medicine to the child, why even mention it. The only thing I can figure out is that investigators could not imagine that the child made that mess in the bathroom while alone for about 12 hours ... removing her socks, cleaning her feet ... so they came up with a completely unbelievable theory about a drugged child being carried around the house. The straight forward explanation is that she was alone for 12 hours, went back and forth between the bedroom and the bathroom, took off her socks, put on her shoes ... did all sorts of unusual things that only a child could think up.

Adult tylenol causes liver damage in children - I can't imagine anyone giving that to their own child but, in reading here today, I understand that not everyone shares my opinion.

bbm
If she had gone back and forth from bedroom to bath, her bloody footprints would be all over that carpet. She was carried to bathroom, and locked in there while killer finished his job. You can tell she had laid on her back on bathroom floor w/feet up on walls. A kid that lays down and smears their bloody feet on the wall didn't have an option of leaving that bathroom for a while. And a random killer would not carry your kid down the hall to the bath, if a random killer had killed Michelle, he likely would have killed her daughter as well. And Jason, who I believe IS the killer would have no qualms about giving her a dose of adult medicine, he'd already killed one of his own kids, unborn but still killed, drugging his daughter would pale in comparison.

Back to Michelle's night at the Ale. What has this got to do with the murder?

Are the def. team just trying everything they can to cast Me.F. in a bad light? Or do they think they can still create reasonable doubt about JY's guilt by placing it on her? That's old, they need to get past it, and it makes me angry.

If police testify that they used luminol on the carpet and did not detect the footprints, then I'll fully believe that they weren't there. Without that, I think it's possible that the blood was simply not evident on the carpet - but I haven't seen photos of the carpet between the two rooms.

It's interesting that her socks were covered in blood, so were her bare feet, her feet were partially cleaned, the bathroom looks like it was left messed up by a child and she was wearing shoes.

Do you know if any luminol was used to identify blood evidence that wasn't visible to the naked eye?

From the footprints, it looks like she walked back and forth between the bathroom and the master bedroom and that at one point she closed the bathroom door and maybe played in the bathroom for a while.

bbm
huh ? she was wearing shoes ? those bloody prints in the bathroom were made by barefeet, or maybe feet with very thin socks. Definitely, she was not wearing shoes.

Meredith is a good witness, she's able to keep her cool and her voice remains the same. I tried to do that during a deposition once, but let me tell you, it took a lot of effort to not snap back or get sarcastic. You go Meredith.

Her sister is a rock. I am sure Michelle is looking down so proud!
It appears the Defense is trying to say that she is somehow responsible.

<modsnip>

Gracie, I suspect there are far fewer real life cheerleaders at their keyboards than the multitude of names that appear here would have it seem :waitasec:

Defense is being quite silly. You've just walked in on your sister's bludgeoned body, and you're supposed to immediately have a rational argument with yourself as to why you might or might not call 911, process the fact that your sister is beyond help, answer all the questions precisely, ascertain from a 2 year old whether you're in danger, keep a simultaneous log of who you talked to and in what order, and just for good measure, put the dog on the phone so as to verify his whimpering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle