State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-7-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, I htink Meredith is showing as open and honest without open hostility. She's being very matter of fact / non-emotional when being asked questions about JYL's poor husbanding skills. Seems to show a level of ability to be objective about him.

She's doing quite well IMO.

And welcome back to ncsu95, too.

Can someone enlighten me as to what inference the defense wants people to make with the repeated questions about CY being clean, no diaper, no urine, etc.....

defense is up...

(he seems to be sitting down to ask the questions? )

eta:... nvr mind... I guess the other side did too... I just wasn't paying attention ;-)

In NC, permission is needed to approach a witness.

Can someone enlighten me as to what inference the defense wants people to make with the repeated questions about CY being clean, no diaper, no urine, etc.....

I think they are trying to show that the baby always slept in a diaper and since she wasn't wearing one, Michelle had taken it off that morning???

Did the email Jason sent Michelle with the threat of "something worse than Myrtle Beach" make it into the last trial?? If not I hope it does this time!

I dont know why the defense is harping on it Grammy because if I were a juror it would highlight to me that someone went out of the way to take care of the child. That points to Jason Lynn in my opinion.

That she would have been bloody and wet if she truly had been alone in the house with her mother in a bloody heap. She couldn't avoid the blood if she truly placed a doll next to her mother.

JMO

I dont know why the defense is harping on it Grammy because if I were a juror it would highlight to me that someone went out of the way to take care of the child. That points to Jason Lynn in my opinion.

Jason was hundreds of miles away during those many hours Cassidy was alone with her mother's body.

JMO

After being drugged, if Cassidy had slept several hours, the blood would have been dried. Blood dries rather quickly.

After being drugged, if Cassidy had slept several hours, the blood would have been dried. Blood dries rather quickly.

Cassidy's clothing was clean. There is no proof Cassidy was drugged. The EMT examined her.

JMO

Jason was hundreds of miles away during those many hours Cassidy was alone with her mother's body.

JMO

if you believe Jason.

not sure that I do.

(I am sorta like a mock juror as I did not watch the first trial and am approaching the case with open eyes and not much case background)

Cassidy's clothing was clean. There is no proof Cassidy was drugged. The EMT examined her.

JMO

The pancol would not half left any residual behavioral issues, just the somnolence in a child that age. When she woke up she would have been fine. EMT examined almost 10 hours after she would have been drugged. Not sure of the half life of pancol but most of the drug would have been metabolized by that point. If her mother's blood was all dried up it wouldnt have been on her clothes.

if you believe Jason.

not sure that I do.

(I am sorta like a mock juror as I did not watch the first trial and am approaching the case with open eyes and not much case background)

Nursie I am glad you are here. Please continue to be our mock juror! Your insights are valuable!

The pancol would not half left any residual behavioral issues, just the somnolence in a child that age. When she woke up she would have been fine. EMT examined almost 10 hours after she would have been drugged. Not sure of the half life of pancol but most of the drug would have been metabolized by that point. If her mother's blood was all dried up it wouldnt have been on her clothes.

Testimony in the last trial proves you are wrong. It's not a drug that should be given to a child AT ALL.

JMO

if you believe Jason.

not sure that I do.

I'm talking about the many hours after the murder where there is proof Jason was in VA. The body was not found until after lunch. That's many hours for the child to have been left alone. The room was a bloody mess and she had time to place a doll near her mother's body. She should have been bloody from touching her mother. She wasn't.

JMO

I'm talking about the many hours after the murder where there is proof Jason was in VA. The body was not found until after lunch. That's many hours for the child to have been left alone. The room was a bloody mess and she had time to place a doll near her mother's body. She should have been bloody from touching her mother. She wasn't.

JMO
I am not understanding your point. Where do you think she was all this time?

Testimony in the last trial proves you are wrong. It's not a drug that should be given to a child AT ALL.

JMO

Yes I am more than well aware that it shouldn't have been given to a child ever. But Jason, who as a Rx rep knew the side effects, which would be exponentially worse in a child, drugged his daughter so she would sleep through the morning and be rescued by Auntie Meme. And the dropper WITH pancol residue AND Cassie's DNA on it, found in her room shows that she was given the drug. 1+1=2

I am not understanding your point. Where do you think she was all this time?

All I have a good idea about is that she wasn't in that bloody room near Mommy's body.

JMO

JMO

Now we also know that she must have been moving around some. Meredith Fisher pointed out during testimony today that at least 2 pairs of Cassidy Young's little shoes were in the bed. How did they get there if not by the toddler herself?

And more important if she was going from room to room how did she stay so clean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marlenewatches