State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-9-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope there aren't any missing ducks.

Sorry that was just my lame attempt at humor.

I remember the ducks being snuck in the court during the BC trial.

ME is saying some of the blows could have been caused by a fist.

We can see where this is going.......Jason had no hand injuries.........
I thought he didn't speak to LE? Did they have a warrant to check his person right after the murder that they would have been able to say there were no hand injuries?

Paul Mathews, Progess Energy, Michelle's boss, new witness.

When I accompanied a few Websleuthers in attending the closing statements of a murder trial, the pros showed 8X10's of the victim as she was found. He angled the photos so those in the galary couldn't see. But one of our group did accidentally see one. She left within 5 minutes and had to leave at coffee break. She couldn't bring herself to go back in the courtroom.

FWIW
fran

A juror in JLY's first trial had to rush out of the courtroom when the photos were shown because she was sick. (Unless I'm mixing this up with the Cooper trial.)

ME is saying some of the blows could have been caused by a fist.

We can see where this is going.......Jason had no hand injuries.........

This is why one cannot honestly come to a conclusion, either way, until ALL of the evidence is presented.

Right now, you see that he didn't have any injuries, so that's a hook for you that points towards 'innocent.' Now you have to watch the entire trial, to see if there's a pros counter to that claim.

I watch mysteries and don't like giving out the ending, LOL.

:D
fran

I thought he didn't speak to LE? Did they have a warrant to check his person right after the murder that they would have been able to say there were no hand injuries?

IIRCC, yes. that is the one thing he couldn't avoid. Warrant.

JMHO
fran

Jason spoke with them briefly, but people like the lady, Jennifer Sproles, who he had the meeting that am,
never mentioned any scratches, or marks on his hands. I am curious if they will ask her outright this next time.

Same with MF and others.

His NTO on Nov 7th,also revealed no marks, scratches, or bruises, just a sore toenail.

thanks Cammy, I don't think this time around we have gotten to all what you are talking about... so I will wait for that testimony.

Also: it is possible he hit her with something other than his fist as well according to what I just heard

He has very fond memories of Michelle. Says JY was very social.

thanks Cammy, I don't think this time around we have gotten to all what you are talking about... so I will wait for that testimony.

Also: it is possible he hit her with something other than his fist as well according to what I just heard

Got it.!!

I will try not to skip ahead and stay with this trial !!

Sorry !

Her manager has nicer things to say about Michelle than her own husband could say. In coming up with things to say about MY for her funeral, the only thing JY could muster is, "she was very organized."

thud.

I hope there aren't any missing ducks.

Sorry that was just my lame attempt at humor.

I remember the ducks being snuck in the court during the BC trial.

No one will ever forget the ducks !!

Lunchtime, or for me, breakfast.

:biggrin:

Back at 2:30

Those were the operative words, dgfred. "could have been". Along with the hands 'could have been gloved'.

Yes, but you also have to flip it, because if there were injuries to Jason's hands or red bruised knuckles, then that would be very incriminating.

But, since he didn't, does that make it unincriminating?

Or, one piece of the puzzle you have to take out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong