State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-16-11

Discussion in 'Michelle Young' started by Just the Fax, Jun 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

:eek: :doorhide:

2. cody100

cody100 New Member

Now, GL, are you sure you want to admit that? :floorlaugh:

3. cody100

cody100 New Member

JTF, There is something about that pic that isn't normal. Thanks for sharing it.

4. borndem

Now maybe I'm naive -- I am on several things -- but I just watched her testimony -- a cabinet-replacement person came over & we talked, etc., so I missed the entire afternoon.

I have not read any of your comments about this witness yet.

But I must say, I felt so very sorry for this seemingly very young woman. I'm not so sure that the incident on the sofa was voluntary on her part at all.

I have heard a number of young women (mostly friends while we were in college -- back in the "drugs, sex and rock & roll era," pre-AIDS, etc., free birth control pills at the infirmary or clinic) say that when they were in that type of situation, it was much easier to just give in than to fight it. Does that sound familiar to any of you??

I think that is just what happened to this poor thing -- I know, maybe she pulled the wool over my eyes, but I just don't think so -- What was she supposed to do? Yes, just slap the chit out of him, but I'm mighty glad she didn't... And for once, I was actually glad that a witness had a piece of gum in her mouth -- she had something to work on while she tried to hold herself together... I think that lying, *** just made it plain that sex between them was going to happen right now. A couple of drinks; late at night...[​IMG] Oh, it just makes me wanna holler.

I feel very strongly that this is what happened. I would appreciate any comments. TIA.

5. Zamboni

Zamboni New Member

I just caught up on testimony, and thank you all for your comments keeing things updated today.

I thought MM was vile and heinous in both personality and appearance, but both of these young ladies today seemed lovely. Like everyone here, I don't understand what he had that interested these ladies.

CAS is just as fair as the home coming queen, and she had known him since she was a little girl and maybe at some point she had had a school girl crush on him or something. She seemed innocent, like she had obviously got sucked into something she immediately regretted with JLY. Her most major breakdowns were when she talked about MY and CY.

GC I respect in that she let him know she wasn't pleased with his BS and she was able to send him packing not too long after he attacked her. I've watched friends stay in physically abusive relationships for YEARS out of denial, fear, disappointment, shame, etc. I think she wanted the ring back initially because she was rattled out of her wits by the assault and was grappling with the disappointment of calling off wedding plans. When she called off the wedding, people were going to ask why, so before she did that she had to come to grips with the fact that he was not whom she had hoped he was. Interesting that he was trolling around sending her that "love letter" a few months before he murdered his lovely young wife, who likely realized what a monster he is only a few moments before he beat her to death.

I found the defense's cross disturbing. It doesn't matter that he was drunk when he assaulted GC. He still assaulted her, and being drunk is NO EXCUSE for that. Cripes I get sick of hearing the "but he was drunk" excuse for bad behavior. I salute JS for allowing this testimony. It is absolutely relevant as it shows a pattern of behavior.

6. Samiya

Samiya Jason, you're pathetic

1. NCSU95 (I definitely have not had sex with JLY)
    2. Monica Lewinsky
    3. Anyone male
    4. The other sorority sisters and friends who RESPECTED Michelle
    5. Sami (would choose silicone over Jason any day)

7. Just the Fax

Just the Fax Justice For The Fisher's

[​IMG]

Just 2 more lovely ladies with lives altered by JLY.

8. cody100

cody100 New Member

I can safely say I have definitely not had sex with JY. I am guessing we can add ex-congressman Weiner to the list too. lol

9. No Coincidence

No Coincidence New Member

Hahhaahaha! Too funny! No sex with JLY here. Its unfortunate that anyone would. Argh

10. Zamboni

Zamboni New Member

I got that impression as well. At a minimum she had had so much to drink that she was passed out on the couch before this happened. I did just say that being drunk is an utterly feeble excuse for assaulting someone, but it seems a marginally understandable reason for being unable to defend oneself. I do feel for her.

We always went out in a "pack" of girls in college. When one of our pack seemed to have impaired judgment due to drinking, the rest of us separated her from any predatory or just plain amorous male in her vicinity and made sure she got home to her own bed safely. The old "friends don't let friends beer goggle" mentality. This young lady didn't have anyone there to help her, though. No wing man (or woman.) She thought she was in a safe place, secure with a long time friend who seemed happily married. When she agreed to stay there in the first place she didn't know that his wife would be gone. I'm pretty sure she would NOT have agreed to stay with only him had he not had the family.

11. Just the Fax

Just the Fax Justice For The Fisher's

JLY has sex with MM 10-7-06
    JLY has sex with CAS 10-22-06

By 11-3-06, JLY was ready to clear the path for his preferred lifestyle.

12. borndem

I know it's not always true, but domestic disputes that begin with alcohol often end with someone dead, miscarrying a child, or badly beaten. And of course, it's not always the husband/male partner who is the culprit.

I wonder if MY ever saw this type of thing. I just don't see our Mountain Man caving to his ex fiance or to MY on anything; neither do I see him changing his drinking habits for either woman. MY, like so many, may have seen more that we have ever, ever thought. And she would probably tell no one -- too embarrassed, and hoping he would change. Makes me rage. :maddening:

13. ncmomof2boys

ncmomof2boys New Member

I am with you 100%. That poor woman feels SOOOOOO much shame about it all. :(

14. Samiya

Samiya Jason, you're pathetic

ok I just finished watching Carol Ann.

All through watching her I was wondering 'what happened to this little girl, that makes her feel so much shame?'. It's not due to only having sex once with Jason on a couch. It's certainly not only due to Michelle's murder. There is something very deep inside her that made her go from a barely holding it together woman on the stand to a little girl of about 6 or 7.

15. borndem

Not to mention STDs. Euuuuuwwww.

16. fran

fran Former Member

I was involved in other things today and missed the testimony as it was given. I've seen the two women's testimony from today and seriously, I'm in shock! :eek:

The jury needed their {hook!} and here it was all in these two testimonies.

To your list there, JTF, you need to add that he wrote that email to his ex/gf saying he'd always loved her. That was in September!

This pattern of SUDDENLY seeing, having sex with, and contacting old flames and THEN Michelle ends up murdered! OMG..............

There IS the motive! Just like in the Peterson case. It wasn't the girl (ie Amber in that case), but the life style. FREE AS A BIRD!

Oh, but he loved his little girl. :mad:

fran
    :(

Poor Michelle....

17. borndem

And there was sperm found in the death-bed, too. Poor MY, fumbly fat from carrying his child & tired from working all day either at home or at PE, sleeping with that slimy snake of a man.

And can you imagine him looking at & playing with his and MY's daughter, all the while knowing that he was going to kill his wife and her Mommy.

And he may get away with it....

We have got to have one more in-your-face-Jason before this thing is over.

18. borndem

Yeah -- he had his before "to-do-her-in" list and his after "to-do-her-again" list. Mr. Best All Around. So very smart he was.

But you see, Jason, everyone grew up but you.

And oh yes,fran, he loved CY enuff to let her see it & hear it and walk around in it and get her hands in it, trying to make Mommy feel better.

There are no Band Aids big enuff for this Mommy or for the broken hearts that still beat for her every night....
    [​IMG]

19. annalyzer

annalyzer Rest in Peace

oh i'm betting it was mutual. sure she was ashamed and embarassed on the stand. doesn't excuse her going to michelles house and sleeping with her husband. really irks me that so many women screwed michelle over like that.

20. BirdHunter

BirdHunter Looks like I caught me a bird

I am also betting, and was waiting and hoping they would ask her, that this was NOT the first time this chick and Jason had sex. She had known him for many years. You know how you get the freaky feeling. Well I kept getting it while she was on the stand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.