State vs Jason Lynn Young: weekend discussion 11-25 Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is the best lawyer in the room. I also think that if he were working for the state JY would be in jail where he belongs. IMO JMO MOO

But you already know how I feel. It will be interesting to see their side.

:)

It's funny cause this is the first time I saw him get a little upset this week.

He is usually pretty cool , but he and Cummings were getting on each other's nerves.

I am not looking.
Is that from WRAL?

I don't blame you. It's bad. That's why I posted the link and not the photo. I'm not sure where JTF got it. The link is to his post. I had never seen that photo.

Did you see the photo JTF posted of the closet. Looked like her head was next to the closed door when she was murdered.

Her head was in the middle of the left door molding and the door.
Now picture his DNA left low on that sheetrock, as he used his left hand for balance.
Chilling thought.

He is usually pretty cool , but he and Cummings were getting on each other's nerves.

Maybe when he said 4 days he was allowing for HC's self described "short term memory loss" on cross.

HC gets on my nerves and I don't have a dog in this fight. Just sayin'
:what:

I don't blame you. It's bad. That's why I posted the link and not the photo. I'm not sure where JTF got it. The link is to his post. I had never seen that photo.

It just saddens me and breaks my heart that someday CY will be curious and find these things..

I wish there was a way she would never have to hear the details........

That is one of the main reasons I hold out hope Jason did not did this....

Jmo

Her head was in the middle of the left door molding and the door.
Now picture his DNA left low on that sheetrock, as he used his left hand for balance.
Chilling thought.

I see what you are talking about now. There is a void in the blood. I missed that when I looked at it before.

Maybe when he said 4 days he was allowing for HC's self described "short term memory loss" on cross.

Do you think Howard was kidding?

How old is he about?

He must be nearing the end of his career..

I liked Saaks though.

This just in.....

Tiki Ingram, Four Brothers manager, will be called by the defense

It just saddens me and breaks my heart that someday CY will be curious and find these things..

I wish there was a way she would never have to hear the details........

That is one of the main reasons I hold out hope Jason did not did this....

Jmo

All I can say is- Thank God for Meredith. She is a rock for CY.

Do you think Howard was kidding?

How old is he about?

He must be nearing the end of his career..

I liked Saaks though.

I doubt I could tell if he was kidding because he's so droll. When I think about his voice it reminds me of him saying d*** tricks. :floorlaugh:

Who will give the closing argument for the PT? Will they both?

Yes! Just think about how long some of the witnesses were on the stand being crossed in the BC trial. Three days for one of the detectives! If the DEFENDANT doesn't have as many questions to answer as the detective, that's sad. I'm sure Websleuths alone could come up with enough questions to fill half that time with cross alone. Direct, Cross, Redirect, Recross, until who knows?
I didn't follow the BC trial but, I do believe if he takes the stand again they should sweat him down. My heart sunk when BH said no further questions the last time. He deserves to be grilled. I will admit, despite not believing a word he said the last time, the guy is good, really good. He's got that folksy, gosh-golly thing going on. The good thing is that the jury saw his last testimony on the heels of the pros presentation. Many times he said ' as so-and-so testified'. He was prepared to refute everything. If they caught it all this time they should be more tuned in to the lies. He makes my skin crawl.

A judge will not hesitate to excuse a juror for sleeping. Could be just resting his eyes though? A lot of people do that if they're concentrating. There was one juror who looked like she was asleep during Cooper trial, but if you looked closely, she was still taking notes and all.

Good to know. When I read of jurors nodding off it disturbs me. Judge Stephens seems quite serious. I have seen him scan the courtroom, not the jury box. I'd be sittin' up right straight even as an observer.:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy