State vs Jason Lynn Young: weekend discussion 11-25 Feb 2012

Discussion in 'Michelle Young' started by fran, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the couger

the couger New Member

How is anyone on here going to get this guy? Only the State of NC and a jury can accomplish this task that is bolded by me.

2. SteelerGirl43

SteelerGirl43 New Member

Yes I know that, but I have also seen others say go back & no one had a problem going back...

3. giltee

giltee New Member

You know if JY would not have been so cruel to his wife I would agree with this sentiment.

ps. baby's name was Rylan

4. the couger

the couger New Member

I was in no way attempting to be rude to the poster who ask ME the question. Please don't read negative in every post I write. I always post with respect. TIA

5. the couger

the couger New Member

TY for correcting me in the baby's name. It has been a long 5 years. I have already made it clear as to my feelings for JY. I have NO respect for him as a husband or man, but I want the real murderer found and then and only then will Michelle have justice. I do NOT want a innocent man sent to prison for murdering his wife and baby because he disrespected his wife. That is NOT justice for Michelle. MOO

6. Bottle Cap

Bottle Cap New Member

Please see post #613. Not everybody asks others to watch testimony and provide timestamps. A little courtesy in return isn't asking too much.

7. the couger

the couger New Member

I disagree with the bolded,JY testified to the questions that was ask of him on the wittiness stand.

8. Bottle Cap

Bottle Cap New Member

As do I. Being as mindful of others' time as much as we are our own is also respectful.

9. SteelerGirl43

SteelerGirl43 New Member

Look Im not going to go back & forth with you on this all night.... You can do as you please... Have a nice night..

10. Elisaa444

Elisaa444 Informer

*****Reposting from earlier today. For anyone who didn't read this from earlier... Do any of the points above concern you as far as what the jury might think??******

11. the couger

the couger New Member

Good night every one.. Getting late and I have to get up early.

12. oakayfine

oakayfine Active Member

Relax, it's all good; that poster was me. I did read that post shortly after I had posted my reply that you replied to so I did not have to go back to read it.

There are larger fish to fry so let's just carry on with the preparation for that Fish Fry.

I do believe JLY is guilty. I don't know what the jury will do. I believe every time JLY opens his mouth, he is lying. I believe he hurt many people with what he did. He may have been an "imp" to his Mom but he killed Michelle IMO. I believe his family is standing behind him and protecting him, so much so that they are willing to lie for him and have already done so.

Jason is good on the stand. He is quick with his answers. Why? Because he already had all of the LE Investigation Files handed to him vis a vis the WDS request so he had time to study up. Just like a College Exam. All of his answers were rehearsed. He did a great job in that first trial. Does anyone know if he took any acting classes in HS or College? I don't want to demean Salesmen so please don't take this the wrong way but he was a Salesman. He sold the jury a bill of goods which were total lies. I wonder how that jury feels now that they have read up on this case.

It will be interesting to see how he does in this one.

13. SteelerGirl43

SteelerGirl43 New Member

Good night Couger....

14. Salem

Salem Former Member

When you see snark in these threads - you NEED to alert it so the mods will see. Please alert and then move on past it and the mods will handle it.

Thank you for your cooperation and help. We want this to be a welcoming place for ALL posters.

Thank you,

Salem

15. oakayfine

oakayfine Active Member

Yes he did. And when he was asked he answered with completely different words than what the computer forensics woman testified to for the same searches.

Beth Whitney - Day 11 Parts 5 and 6. The words she recovered from his deleted history were very much different than what he testified to. Head+Trauma or "Anatomy+of+a+Knockout. JY testified to very different terms he entered into that computer.

16. Madeleine74

Madeleine74 Knower of Things

One additional circumstantial item (or series of items) that allows me to determine JY did the murder is the horrendous way his family treated MY's family after the murder in not allowing free and open visitation with CY.

They were controlling and hiding CY and that is a circumstance to this crime that I cannot ignore.

That behavior is highly suspicious to me because it is so cruel and unnecessary and detrimental to CY's emotional well being. That behavior tells me, in no uncertain terms, there was a reason JY and family felt it important to keep the Fisher family away from CY.

I believe they knew all the way back to the beginning he was guilty of this murder and circled the wagons to do whatever they could to obstruct an investigation.

17. Cheyenne130

Cheyenne130 New Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by the couger
    I disagree with the bolded,JY testified to the questions that was ask of him on the wittiness stand.

I know it was a typo but that post you responded to had the most approrpriate typo I think I've ever seen. Jason was on the "wittiness" stand? I have to agree. There was nothing serious about anything he said and he sure thought he was being "witty"!

18. fromageball

fromageball New Member

I think everyone here wants justice for Michelle and Rylan(and her family and friends) but not everyone is convinced that JY committed the murder. If I were a juror I would be a little upset with everyone involved in investigating and presenting this case because it has and will be a very difficult case to decide for them to decide. Last time the jury couldn't come to a consensus and it's possible that they may not be able to this time either. That leaves everyone in limbo. Terrible situation for everyone involved.

My alternate theory from the beginning has been someone who was stalking Michelle or someone else unknown to her. It's not a very popular theory and may seem absurd, but I would ask anyone who thinks it is absurd to consider the Kathy Taft case that is going to trial soon.

19. oakayfine

oakayfine Active Member

I whole heartedly agree. There are just so many behaviors from the Youngs that just don't make any sense at all. They claimed they loved Michelle but I saw no real tears or emotions as any of them testified. I can understand Joe, he really didn't know Michelle that well but there is no excuse for the rest of the family to show no real emotion.
    To keep Cas away from her Grandma and Aunt is despicable. They opted to use Linda's emotions against her and claim that she was just too emotional to have Cas around her. I call BS.

20. oakayfine

oakayfine Active Member

I didn't even notice that! He did think he was being witty but it came across, to me, as cocky and once again, showing no respect to the woman lawyer who was questioning him. He thought it was cute but I am sure his Mom thought it was just Jason, her little imp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.