Statement from Cindy about TM and LP

They have already begun that process. I can't remember exactly when Cindy said that Casey wasn't talking because it could put Caylee in danger, but I do know that Cindy said on the 9/02/08 NG show that, "You guys are going to put the coffin -- Caylee in a coffin because eventually something is going to happen to her if we don`t find her."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html

Unbelievable. My head hurts!! :banghead:

ca slips again.
Is it possible that Caylee is in a coffin? Maybe someone made a sort of makeshift coffin.
Is it also possible they read the obits to find an already dug grave and placed their( Caylees) coffin beneath where the deceased would lay?
At this point, anything is possible.

I am happy to hear TM isn't leaving and Chief Beary isn't gonna issue an apology.

Lawd, I feel sorry for the neighbors, even more now that mother of the year is getting out again. WHYYYYYYY do people keep posting her bond? Wouldn't that money be better spent on FINDING CAYLEE??!!:banghead::banghead:

And, I don't think anyone thought there could be another Jackie Peterson. Not only do we have another Jackie Peterson, but one that makes Jackie look tame by comparison!

really........:nods:

Spoken by someone with something to hide. Blame the other guy.
I'm going to wash her mouth out with Ivory Soap!

I think LYE soap is more appropriate when it comes to an Anthony mouth.

Madness, pure & simply madness. Please some one take charge in Orlando & reign in these crazy people.

I know that everyone here is angered by the statements made by Cindy Anthony. I'm late getting online today as real life intervened, and I was initially stunned, and shocked by Cindy's latest statement.

I've calmed down a bit now and have come to this realization........

This mess is going to get a lot worse before the tide turns and the wheels of justice start turning.

We all need to be prepared (on a daily basis) for more and more shocking statements and revelations that will anger us. They just keep coming and we need to brace ourselves to that inevitability, while knowing that in the end, justice will be served.

Well said, Leila.

People just have to accept that Cindy & George didn't protect Caylee when she was alive.... why would they protect her now?

Their ONLY concern is Casey.

The Anthonys must be the most hated family in this country. :furious:

My very first post! May I suggest for your consideration: Every one who has just donated to TES because they are so angry - why not send an email to the site run by the Anthony family telling them that you have donated money to TES - a very polite email saying you just want to 'help' find Caylee, and feel that TES is the organization that can do just that!

What a wonderful idea! Going to do that now. Brilliant first post if I do say.

My very first post! May I suggest for your consideration: Every one who has just donated to TES because they are so angry - why not send an email to the site run by the Anthony family telling them that you have donated money to TES - a very polite email saying you just want to 'help' find Caylee, and feel that TES is the organization that can do just that!

Welcome! That is a n awesome idea. :dance:

I think that is exactly what I will do! Good idea! As another newbie here, can someone please post the link to the Anthony's email address? TIA

CA needs to talk to the families that TM has helped in the past. I am sure they could tell her a thing or two. She totally disgust me. She knows very well what he does and she asked him to come.

imo, I think the day is coming very soon when either Cindy or George will be arrested as accessories to murder(along with Casey being charged with that murder, of course).

Does anyone think Cindy A wrote that statement herself? I don't. I think it's the handiwork of her new PR people, who are going to fix her image and get people on her side. Wuh oh. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think I'll be hiring them in the future to improve my image.

Slowly? In two months time we've seen this woman circle the insanity drain faster than a pig going downhill on ice.

:laughbig: :laughbig: Thanks for the great chuckle dreamfeather!! I needed it after all this reading on what Cindy has been doing and saying... :furious:

Why that is a brilliant idea Mac- and welcome to WS.

May I add, if you like, you can also email Lee Anthony, at:
leeanthony@gmail.com
LeeAanthony@gmail.com

I hear since he will no longer be able to advise folks to pay his personal paypal account and then he will deposit the funds to the trust he will be the most affected by the drop off in funds..

Or if you have donated to the Anthony's and wish to request an accounting of their fund, and perhaps a refund so that you might donate it to TES, please email the attorney and firm managing the trust:

paul@bichlerlaw.com

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2644876#post2644876

Is there anyone alive who can please this...this ........god, what do you call her?? oh yea, this &$@*%!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back