Status under username

alpharee

Former Member
Reaction score
I went to change my custom text under my user name and there's no place in UserCP to do this.
I went to FAq and got this info:
How do I add a custom status to my profile? If the administrator has enabled custom status titles, then you can specify the text you want to display by editing your profile and entering the text you want in the Custom User Text field.

So I'm assuming this is not enabled. If there's another way to change the text under your user name would someone let me know. Thank Ya! :blowkiss:

gardenmom said:
Good question. I have been looking for that option too. I hope someone knows.

But gardenmom.... Girl Wonder suits you so well ;)

Cass, it was one of those late night good idea type things! I have to find something to go with my new pretty sig picture you made for me!! Like my 5 year old daughter tells me that I'm the best mommy she's ever had! How cute is that??

alpharee said:
I went to change my custom text under my user name and there's no place in UserCP to do this.
I went to FAq and got this info:
How do I add a custom status to my profile? If the administrator has enabled custom status titles, then you can specify the text you want to display by editing your profile and entering the text you want in the Custom User Text field.

So I'm assuming this is not enabled. If there's another way to change the text under your user name would someone let me know. Thank Ya! :blowkiss:

:confused: I want to know how to change my custom status, too. How can we get it enabled? Hope someone can help us.

gardenmom: Love your Signature! I especially like the pastel colors.

I had changed my status in the middle of the night, too, but now I've grown fond of being "Not a Werewolf." Someday I might want to change it, though. As I recall, on the old website there was a line you could edit. I'm hoping this is on River's list of things to fix.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back