Stealing An Auto: The Pontiac or the Pathfinder?

Matthew Crisp told LE that on 7/7/08 that he saw Casey at subway and
Casey told him that Caylee was in Sanford and Casey was
driving dark SUV 90's mode, a Rodeo or Pathfinder.
---I'm behind a bit. Was Cindy's car a pathfinder?

Well, that is interesting...................because CA said she did not see her daughter from the 15th of June until she caught up with her at Tony's. How did Casey get her car?

This still leads back to GA being in the background. Could he have swapped cars with CA and let Casey drive the SUV?

Well, that is interesting...................because CA said she did not see her daughter from the 15th of June until she caught up with her at Tony's. How did Casey get her car?

This still leads back to GA being in the background. Could he have swapped cars with CA and let Casey drive the SUV?
Where was Cindy Anthony when Casey supposedly had her car? If she was at work it seems her car would have been there..if she was at home she would have known it was gone. Did anyone hear where Cindy was when George said he chased Casey in Cindy's car?

Where was Cindy Anthony when Casey supposedly had her car? If she was at work it seems her car would have been there..if she was at home she would have known it was gone. Did anyone hear where Cindy was when George said he chased Casey in Cindy's car?

Has she been lying from the beginning? Where is that SUV now?

I think why Casey steals Cindy's car has to do with the smell in the pontiac. The Pontiac had to start smelling long before the 25th when she texted Amy stating there was a bad smell in the car.

I think that Casey thought once the body is out of the car that the smell would be gone as well and that wasn't the case. Which is why she started setting up the "smell in the car" project.

George doesn't seem to active regarding all the misconduct that Casey has displayed throughout the years until the day he chases Casey in the car. Which leads me to believe he is already suspicious about Caylee.

Cindy says "don't chase her" (fearing that Caylee may be in the car?) But, George chases anyway (knowing Caylee isn't in the car?)

does anyone have the dates that cindy was off work? was she off sometime between the 27th june and 8th july?

I think why Casey steals Cindy's car has to do with the smell in the pontiac. The Pontiac had to start smelling long before the 25th when she texted Amy stating there was a bad smell in the car.

I think that Casey thought once the body is out of the car that the smell would be gone as well and that wasn't the case. Which is why she started setting up the "smell in the car" project.

George doesn't seem to active regarding all the misconduct that Casey has displayed throughout the years until the day he chases Casey in the car. Which leads me to believe he is already suspicious about Caylee.

Cindy says "don't chase her" (fearing that Caylee may be in the car?) But, George chases anyway (knowing Caylee isn't in the car?)

That casey had killed Caylee left her someplace.
Then maybe she did begin to decompose and then Casey decided to move her?
That is why prior to the car being left at AmScot lot
it did not smell?
Nor did Casey[ yucky smells do tend to permiate fabric and all] I was wondering that. If she had left her someplace and came back for her later when the time was more favorable to move her?
So then ,that is why Ga had not noticed a strong odor coming from the car
now again, I am wondering this?
When was it she mentioned to Amy about the squirrels?
And who is the mechanic who she mentioned the smell to also?Who fixed her car?
who paid for the car repairs?
Or was that a lie to explain her not having the PONTIAC?
So confusing really is...
I get lost in all the lies she told.

Some of the silliset things said from family?

" Being a lier does not make you a murderer!"
" Sweetheart"
"That's not my grand daughter's smell in the trunk"
[ who is it then? ]
Has anybody gone missing in that time frame?
Who it could be instead ?
Oh if only MS Casey would come clean and tell what really happened.
It would be telling the truth,so i guess that is never gonna happen?

:confused::waitasec:

anyone up to time-lining this car stuff w/ just facts? i'll re-read (again) and see if i can, but i'm still confused.....

Websurfer, Amy said it was the 27th June that Casey told the story about the squirrel.

I guess she had to borrow or steal, because you can't rent a car without a valid license, can you?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1642654/Crisp-Matthew---Statement

MATTHEW - JULY 7 HAD LUNCH WITH CASEY AT SUBWAY- DECRIBES VEHICLE AS A PATHFINDER TYPE VEHICLE BUT ALSO STATES KC BF WAS OUT OF TOWN AND IT WAS HIS VEHICLE- KC BF WAS OUT OF TOWN JUNE 30 TO JULY 5.......

CHRIS S. DESCRIBES THE VEHICLE AS A GREEN JEEP WITH NY LIC PLATE.....

GEORGE STATES KC BORROWED CA SUV- END OF JUNE; CA CLAIMS TO KNOW NOTHING......

SOUNDS LIKE KC HAD A HABIT OF BORROWING PEEPS VEHICLE WHILE THEY SLEPT OR WORKED/SCHOOL.......

KC WAS WITHOUT A VEHICLE FROM JUNE 27 TO JUNE 29

TONe JEEP FROM JUNE 30 TO JULY 5 - USED

JULY 5 TO JULY 7 NO VEHICLE

AMY'S NEW CAR - JULY 8 TO JULY 15- USED

Matthew Crisp told LE that on 7/7/08 that he saw Casey at subway and
Casey told him that Caylee was in Sanford and Casey was
driving dark SUV 90's mode, a Rodeo or Pathfinder.
---I'm behind a bit. Was Cindy's car a pathfinder?

Actually it is a 4 Runner. It is very similar looking to a Pathfinder.

I got the impression she never had a driver's license.

I could be wrong though. :)
They reference her DL# on her witness statement and Lee mentions seeing her DL in her wallet. So I am pretty certain she did have one.

I don't recall in the GA interview LE questioning GA as to how Cindy's truck gets back to their home - did I miss something?

No you didnt miss it. George talks about Casey taking off in Cindy's 4-runner (green truck) around the 25th. There is no mention of how it got returned to Cindy. Cindy claimed she never seen casey (I believe) the whole month she was gone.

So how or when did Cindy get her truck back?????

Nobody mentions this. Nobody mentions seeing Casey at the house after the 24th.

So, I was wondering if it is possible Casey never returned the vehicle to Cindy or the house.

does that make sense? seem possible?

I can't debunk you. Isn't it a 4-Runner though?

I have a green 4-Runner and I always refer to it as either the 4-Runner or my truck.
So yeah, I guess that could have been the green truck they were talking about. But wouldn't the neighbors have recognized it as Cindy's and not just some green truck?

you are 100% correct. It is actually a 4-Runner.

(my mistake)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975
Back