Steven Avery: Guilty of Teresa Halbach's Murder? #2

Discussion in 'Netflix Series: Making A Murderer' started by bessie, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Lass from Yorkshire

Lass from Yorkshire Well-Known Member

This is the same response I get every single time, without fail, I question the evidence. Moving on.

I look forward to debating with anyone on this forum who can discuss actual hard evidence (given this is a discussion board).

I would prefer if comments of rotting in hell were not thrown around here.

Tippy Lynn and badgersmythe like this.

2. proudfootz

proudfootz Well-Known Member

BBM

On seeing the documentary I thought there was a fair possibility Steven had something to do with whatever happened to Teresa. It was only on further reflection and study of trial materials and other evidence that I came to the conclusion he was most likely altogether innocent.

The State's case, such as it is, seems to consist of all weak links.

MOO

Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
  3. proudfootz

proudfootz Well-Known Member

duplicate!

4. Sustained

Sustained Justice for Stacy

BBM

Yep, the State's case is so weak the best appellate lawyer in the country can't put together a legal and convincing appeal to even get Avery a hearing. How long has she been on the case now ?

5. scipio_usmc

scipio_usmc Member

You are ignoring the evidence not questioning it. You ignore the evidence that does exist and simply demand there be even more evidence. People get tired of wasting their time listing all the evidence that keeps getting ignored.

Avery was convicted because of a mountain of evidence and the only way for him to be innocent is if things that never even occurred in crazy movies

What it would take for Steven Avery to be innocent

had occurred here.

knowledgethirsty and Sustained like this.