Steven Avery: Guilty of Teresa Halbach's Murder? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Like you, I watched MaM, all 10 episodes. By the end of it, I was fuming. I felt BA was railroaded, SA was innocent and TH's killer was on the loose having gotten away with it. I came here and was shocked that people were saying SA was guilty. So I read the transcripts of the trial and was shocked that so much was left out of MaM. But even then, I remembered things KZ had said so I shrugged most of it off. Then I watched the first episode of CaK and again shrugged. So what. CO spreading rumors...ho hum. But by the end of the 2nd episode I began to question. Then by episode 3 my heart sank because it was clear not only SA was guilty, but so was BA. The last episode we watched tonight and it showed how complicit the entire family was in those jailhouse phonecalls. It was ugly and you really get how horrible TH's last moments were. I agree, everyone needs to watch CaK.

I've always thought he was guilty and watched the first two episodes of MaM.

SO much was either purposly left out or scenes from the trial were spliced together to make it look like said person said this or purposly withheld this etc.

Steven Avery is 1000 percent a monster

Last edited:
In a new motion filed Thursday, Avery’s attorney, Kathleen Zellner, said the motion is to request testing for touch DNA in the RAV-4 that belonged to Teresa Halbach.

Good luck finding any touch DNA after 18+ years
In that amount of time, I would suspect many mice have made Teresa's vehicle their home and passed it down to their heirs, who are still happily living there with children of their own. I don't imagine the vehicle has been sitting in a climate controlled, secure, dust proof, rodent proof facility all this time. Try getting some DNA out of that.

(Thinking of Reggie in Forty Eight Hours going to the garage to get his car, I wonder if they have charged the battery lately)

JMO

I've always thought he was guilty and watched the first two episodes of MaM.

SO much was either purposly left out or scenes from the trial were spliced together to make it look like said person said this or purposly withheld this etc.

Steven Avery is 1000 percent a monster
Totally agree! The most disingenuous part of MaM I thought was the big "smoking gun" they declared that was the needle prick in the tube holding SA's blood sample, not bothering to point out that that was how they put the blood IN to the tube.......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back