Still Asking Questions Here

Heck...the Rams probably asked them to do it. :rolleyes:

I am sure they did. I can't imagine why the group of R "friends and lawyers" would chip in and form a foundation to purchase the house. I'd love to know who was in that group. The Ss? The Fs? Obviously not the Whites. Certainly their powerful defense team.

Yep...and isn't it "ironic" that a group of the Ramsey's friends...were the ones that had this done...along with removing the wallpaper and painting the walls ? :rolleyes:

Why blame the Ramseys for the blunders of the BPD? They did take out pieces of carpeting in the basement and in JBR's bedroom. I don't think the Ramseys were in any shape to handle vacating the house, and it was arranged by friends, who eventually bought the house from I believe the relocation company.

Why blame the Ramseys for the blunders of the BPD? They did take out pieces of carpeting in the basement and in JBR's bedroom. I don't think the Ramseys were in any shape to handle vacating the house, and it was arranged by friends, who eventually bought the house from I believe the relocation company.

This is true, and you are right...there were blunders...many of them...made by the BPD. The Ramsey's...didn't go out of their way to help the BPD in any shape, form of fashion though. They didn't even turn over the clothes that they had been wearing, until a year later. I don't know about this, but I believe that the BPD didn't ask for them right away either. So, IMO...the Ramsey's took full advantage of the BDP's screw ups. ALL of them....

IMO...those clothes and the rest of the package of the size 12 bloomies, and Patsy's fur boots, should have been turned over IMMEDIATELY.

When did the house get remodled how long after the crime.. And if there was nothing to hind why remodled anyway..

I know being refrigarated in the morgue stops decompostion of the body but does it stops rigor mortis... Just something I been wondering about..

I know being refrigarated in the morgue stops decompostion of the body but does it stops rigor mortis... Just something I been wondering about..

Refrigeration doesn't stop decomposition, but it will slow it down considerably. But refrigeration has no effect on rigor mortis once it is formed. Cold temperatures can cause rigor to form more slowly, but the cold has no effect once rigor is set. It won't stop it from forming, only cause it to progress more slowly.
However, warm temperatures will cause rigor to fade more quickly because the warmer temps hasten decomposition. Rigor mortis ends in two ways. Natural process of passing off in the order it formed (small muscle like eyelids, jaw, etc. followed by joints of the arms/hands, then the largest muscle groups- hips, knees, etc. ) OR it can be broken by actually tearing the muscle fibers. It isn't as easy as it sounds.
When rigor ends naturally, it is because the decomposition process has advanced at the cell level and the cell walls themselves begin to decompose, allowing the calcium ions to leave the cells, which allows the muscles to relax once again.

This is true, and you are right...there were blunders...many of them...made by the BPD. The Ramsey's...didn't go out of their way to help the BPD in any shape, form of fashion though. They didn't even turn over the clothes that they had been wearing, until a year later. I don't know about this, but I believe that the BPD didn't ask for them right away either. So, IMO...the Ramsey's took full advantage of the BDP's screw ups. ALL of them....

IMO...those clothes and the rest of the package of the size 12 bloomies, and Patsy's fur boots, should have been turned over IMMEDIATELY.

If the police would have asked, the clothing would have been turned over. They didn't ask! Most law abiding citizens do not know the police protocol in a homicide investigation. People keep blaming the Ramseys for things they had no control over. They did the right thing in getting attorneys right off the bat, to handle dealings with the police, albeit even John Ramsey said in retrospect he would have done some things differently.

I am sure they did. I can't imagine why the group of R "friends and lawyers" would chip in and form a foundation to purchase the house. I'd love to know who was in that group. The Ss? The Fs? Obviously not the Whites. Certainly their powerful defense team.

I think Mike Bynum was one of them, and I believe it was bought through a relocation company at a discount. Most likely JR had relocation benefits when he left Access. In many cases a house can be bought at a discount through the relocation company, as it was in this case. It made good business sense. The bank didn't care about the murder and most likely there was a mortgage on it that had to be paid, and who was going to buy the house with the recent murder? An outside purchaser could get a deal--whatever they could negotiate with the relocation company. I believe any losses are absorded by the company.

I thought it ironic that Rev. Schuller's daughter eventually purchased it. I think that was the last owner---and is still up for sale for over $2M! A hefty amount even for Boulder.

I didn't know where to post this, but the thread was asking questions...I do have a question. I know a lot of you on here have followed this case for quite awhile. I have heard it mentioned that some people believe patsy was abused as a child. I was curious as to where this idea came from or why people believe it. I defiantly am not saying i'm against the idea. I have no clue about hardly anything in this case!? i was just wondering about that and could never find that info....thanks much guys!

I didn't know where to post this, but the thread was asking questions...I do have a question. I know a lot of you on here have followed this case for quite awhile. I have heard it mentioned that some people believe patsy was abused as a child. I was curious as to where this idea came from or why people believe it. I defiantly am not saying i'm against the idea. I have no clue about hardly anything in this case!? i was just wondering about that and could never find that info....thanks much guys!

I guess I should be first (not alone, last I knew) to answer this, since I'm one of the people who does believe this. (Though I had hoped it wouldn't come up for a little longer.) Or at least, I do not entirely disbelieve it.

Well, speaking purely for myself, the idea comes from several things. For one thing, during her interview with Tom Haney in 1998, he asked her if she or her sisters had suffered abuse as children. Now, up to that point, she'd been sort of willing to butt heads with him if it came to that. Total change in mannerisms. She shrinks away, her voice becomes a little squeak that can barely be heard. She shakes her head like a little girl. It's almost like she regresses right in front of your eyes.

Add to that Pam Paugh, Patsy's sister. She used to be a beauty contestant ,too. But look at her now: she never got married, she never had children, she let herself go; she seems to be trying to make herself unattractive to men.

The link madeleine posted contains a very interesting line of thought on this as well. I should point out this idea is not unique to RDI, not by a damn sight.

As for what other people think and why, you'll have to wait for their responses.

Some do believe that. No hard evidence, but just observing PR and her sister's behavior. Nedra, Patsy's mother, offered an odd comment about JB's suspected sexual abuse. She said "She was only a 'little bit' molested". Her attitude was that a "little bit" of molestation was no big deal. She also made improper comments to people about her grandson BR's genitalia.
There seemed to be a distance between Nedra and her husband. He often lived in Boulder while his wife stayed in Atlanta. After the murder of their granddaughter, there was not a peep from him. Not a peep from Patsy's youngest sister. (there were 3 Paugh girls).

thanks guys, so what i am gathering is that it is observation and people kinda putting things together hmmm very interesting, so this could very well hold some kind of information or have some significance to the case after all. Is this a common theory or just one of ws? either way you guys come up with the most interesting theories. So this person that had abused PR (if it is in fact true) could have had something to do with this? or am i stretching? I'm still pretty clueless sorry forgive me ^_^

thanks guys, so what i am gathering is that it is observation and people kinda putting things together hmmm very interesting, so this could very well hold some kind of information or have some significance to the case after all. Is this a common theory or just one of ws? either way you guys come up with the most interesting theories. So this person that had abused PR (if it is in fact true) could have had something to do with this? or am i stretching? I'm still pretty clueless sorry forgive me ^_^

There's a lot to cover on this case. It'd take a while to catch you up. But you can take a crash course here: http://www.acandyrose.com

Then rent the DVD "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town". It is more neutral than I'd like but it can give you a background idea.

Some do believe that. No hard evidence, but just observing PR and her sister's behavior. Nedra, Patsy's mother, offered an odd comment about JB's suspected sexual abuse. She said "She was only a 'little bit' molested". Her attitude was that a "little bit" of molestation was no big deal. She also made improper comments to people about her grandson BR's genitalia.

I was just getting to that!

thanks guys, so what i am gathering is that it is observation and people kinda putting things together hmmm very interesting,

Pretty much. With me, it's a gut instinct. I realize that's not scientific, but I've learned to trust those feelings.

so this could very well hold some kind of information or have some significance to the case after all.

In my opinion, it may be crucial to the case IF it happened.

Is this a common theory or just one of ws?

In my experience, it's not very common. It's not limited to RDI, though.

either way you guys come up with the most interesting theories. So this person that had abused PR (if it is in fact true) could have had something to do with this? or am i stretching? I'm still pretty clueless sorry forgive me ^_^

Probably not directly.

What the heck is alittle bit molested. But with her changing like that really you can't rule it out, but there is no real evidence to go on ..

Im not gonna lie lol when Super Dave discussed my post in little pieces i felt special :crazy: i like when ppl break them into little pieces....thanks for the feedback yay makes me feel like part of the discussion! :woohoo:

Im not gonna lie lol when Super Dave discussed my post in little pieces i felt special :crazy: i like when ppl break them into little pieces....thanks for the feedback yay makes me feel like part of the discussion! :woohoo:

Yes I like how SD breaks it down too.. And yes, you are part of the discussion..

If the police would have asked, the clothing would have been turned over. They didn't ask! Most law abiding citizens do not know the police protocol in a homicide investigation. People keep blaming the Ramseys for things they had no control over. They did the right thing in getting attorneys right off the bat, to handle dealings with the police, albeit even John Ramsey said in retrospect he would have done some things differently.

No, they didn't ask. But, the Ramsey's lawyer would have known that they would eventually be asked for. So, if they are innocent, why not just turn the clothing over right away, in hopes that something may be found to exhonorate them, and then the police could start looking for the REAL killer. They asked for Patsy's fur boots, and the remainder of the size 12 panty pack right away, but both were "misplaced". The panties were found in a "packing crate" months later, and Patsy's fur lined...thought to be Beaver...boots were never found. A beaver hair was found either on or near JB's body. After the clothing was finally turned over, a year later...nobody knew for sure if it was the exact clothing that the Ramsey's had worn that night or not, or how many times they all had been washed. There is no way of knowing if the panty pack was the orginal, either.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back