MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #9 (J. Willis GUILTY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much concern while they were joy riding, but they never got a plate #, check on Jessica or be specific about anything but the make of the car and the description of the guy behind the car, a head above the back hood, so he was tall, is the suspect short? He had wavy hair split down the middle, small nose and strange shaped eyes, according to their description, so does the suspect have straight hair, split on the side, a bigger nose and different eyes? How they chose or saw those details would be telling of something, it seems to me, looking back at the first MSM reports about what the couple saw and did while they road around that night.

Could the van have been a Decoy? Could there have been another vehicle that Jessica was put in, whether forcibly walked to it, or if it was near the station?
This van HAD to be seen on video for the story to work, as then everybody would be LOOKING for this van, instead of another vehicle that Jessica could have been taken in.
Perhaps she was made to walk away from video cameras, to another vehicle? Maybe that is why another vehicle wasn't seen on video, or was it?
The focus was definitely made on a van. The van could have been part of all of this, but NOT the vehicle Jessica was in.
All Just My Opinion...

I feel so sad about this case a little boy is going to spend another Christmas next week without the present he wants the most his mom back. Jessica's family are in my prayers as their agony continues. As always I hope there will be a break in the case somebody knows something it's time to start talking.

I feel so sad about this case a little boy is going to spend another Christmas next week without the present he wants the most his mom back. Jessica's family are in my prayers as their agony continues. As always I hope there will be a break in the case somebody knows something it's time to start talking.

He doesn't have either parent with Dakotah in prison. Thankfully he has his aunt & moms family. Wish they'd find Jessica.

I lived here and used this gas station frequently. I had met Jessica, peppy and pleasant. You are right on the money with your observations. It is also hard to go too fast as the train tracks between the expressway and Exxon are vicious to ride over, slowing down is necessary. And unless they uturned before Harvey they would have had to go through the traffic light twice, it's a fairly long light.

I guess that is the difference between people. If I saw the van driving to the back of the store, my immediate concern would be for Jessica, as Jessica was working by herself.
Safety first. Concern for fellow employees. Instead, the manager/co-worker didn't even check on Jessica, or go in to the store to tell Jessica that a van was in the back of the Exxon, to be careful
when you close and go to your car because of this van. But there was none of that...
Instead, the manager co-worker thought Jessica was stealing, and then later said they didn't see Jessica come out the back door, etc, but she wasn't even concerned to Check on Jessica at all, or give Jessica a heads up.

IMOO.

Did not like this manager. Did not have good management sense as you can see in your post.

My story: on my way to pick kids up from school, stopped to pump gas, went in to pay, my credit card is not in my purse, (I did online purchase and left it on my desk) the manager is throwing a hissy she would not take my check although she acknowledged the sister company takes my check for oil changes because she's the one who does books for both, insists I have to have someone pay or she will call the cops, I gave her my plate and drivers license # and offered to write a check to hold until I came back with my cc, other customers are getting annoyed with her attitude! finally I plop all my info & check in front of her say, "give this to the police so they know who to arrest when I come back in a half hour". I've got to go get my kids. There were no police when I came back.
That's how they are. Pretty insensitive people, you'll probably notice how crass the owner was at the start of the investigation. People boycotted the station for quite some time.

One nice thing is that mLive revisits this case even though it has gone ice cold. People in the community still remember and care.

He doesn't have either parent with Dakotah in prison. Thankfully he has his aunt & moms family. Wish they'd find Jessica.

I know it's tragic. I hope he and Jessica's family are holding up as best they can under very difficult circumstances. I can't believe there have been no developments or news whatsoever since day one.

I know it's tragic. I hope he and Jessica's family are holding up as best they can under very difficult circumstances. I can't believe there have been no developments or news whatsoever since day one.

I really hope Dakotah learned a lesson in prison & realizes he has to stay clean for his son's sake. I can't imagine how hard the holidays are for families with missing loved ones. I can't imagine that it gets "easier" to go to sleep every night wondering where your child, sibling or parent is. The one "good thing" (for lack of a better term... I have taken a few hours to try to figure out if I was even going to type this) is that their son was small when she went missing but the older he gets, the harder it will be on him... enough to tear my heart to shreds....

I lived here and used this gas station frequently. I had met Jessica, peppy and pleasant. You are right on the money with your observations. It is also hard to go too fast as the train tracks between the expressway and Exxon are vicious to ride over, slowing down is necessary. And unless they uturned before Harvey they would have had to go through the traffic light twice, it's a fairly long light.

Thanks for adding this. Is the light long at night too? What are the chances they caught it green both ways? Here is the map again

attachment.php

http://www.upnorthlive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1139545#.VJgknv_gA

KALKASKA CO. -- A white female body has been found in Kalkaska County located in a wooded area Saturday evening.

According to the Kalkaska Village Police, the body was discovered around 4 p.m. near the Boardman river, just north of the Kalkaska McDonald's.

The body has been sent to Grand Rapids for an autopsy.
========================

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Kal...1cbd728f09786e!2m2!1d-86.2639461!2d43.1689044

I think it's related to missing Connie Snyder WS thread

State Police search for missing Kalkaska woman State Police search for missing Kalkaska woman Posted: 10.29.2014 at 1:45 PM
Rohn says they've been investigating and searching for Snyder everyday since she was reported missing. Last week they notified MSP who are calling the situation suspicious.

"The issue with this is she's never missed a day of work according to her employer," said MSP Lt. Derrick Carroll. "She was absent from work already for several days by the time we received this information. Right there that leads us to believe that there's something that's not correct. She's never missed a day of work and now she's not there so it's definitely suspicious at this point."

MSP say they are searching around the entire county, including the areas where Snyder lives and where she was last known to be.

"She was reported missing on the 18th of October and this would have been by her live-in roommate," said Rohn. "He stated that he had talked to her sometime around two in the morning and she was on her way home from a friends house on the east side of our town. When he returned home roughly at four o'clock in the morning she was not there."

Investigators say Snyder was at her friends home at the West Side Junction Apartments when she spoke to her roommate, and that she would have been walking on foot to her home on Elsie Street.

Connie is 5'2", 100 pounds, and has reddish blonde hair with blue eyes. Authorities confirm Snyder was last seen wearing a blue and black plaid snowboard style jacket with a fur rimmed hood, a blue colored hoody, blue jeans, a brown and tan cloth purse and black rimmed glasses.

I thought the van belonged to the managers brother. What happened to that?

Find Jessica Heeringa - direct link to post posted December 10 - Posted today by Shelly Heeringa (Jessica's Mom). Reading this tonight, just brought a instant stream of tears down my face. Please, please, PLEASE Share this Moms post:

Its time for Jessica's hero to emerge, someone besides the abductor knows or suspects this person, I want everyone to know don't worry about getting someone in trouble or if you have doubts, you never know, if you give a name, to someone in the family or to LE, they are checked into very discreetly, please call, please decide that its better to be wrong than to be right and not do anything. If you know of the abduction but had nothing to do with the actual abduction you can work out something with the DA. Someone who knows just that one person has to have some kind of a heart, some kind of a moral compass, something that is telling you this is not right, call, be my daughter's hero. If you knew my daughter you know how caring she is, how the last thing should would want to do would be to hurt someone else's feelings, please think about if this was your daughter, sister, mother, granddaughter, call, just call.

Attachments

• JessChristmas.jpg
    JessChristmas.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 224
Also posting the map photo again Find Jessica Heeringa posted December 3
The "van" was last seen in the left turn lane. What if it actually went straight but stayed in the center to keep off camera? If they didn't take the highway, Does that mean Jessica is still in town? Listen residents of West Michigan.... The person that did this could be your next door neighbor. Jessica could be kept hostage in a house right in your neighborhood. How safe do you feel now? No answers from NSPD ! Please open your eyes. Look deep & hard at all your neighbors! Please, please.... Her 4 year old sure would love his Mommy home for Christmas!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• LeftTurnLane.jpg
    LeftTurnLane.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 363
I've been reading other threads and haven't thoroughly gone thru all of Jessica's. Maybe this has been brought up, idk. Is it possible that the friend who came in to buy cigarettes was actually verifying that she was alone? They confirmed it and gave the okay to the guy out back. Idk, just something weird about that person being there right before it happened and saying no one else was there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Correction, girl was buying a lighter not cigarettes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's related to missing Connie Snyder WS thread

State Police search for missing Kalkaska woman State Police search for missing Kalkaska woman Posted: 10.29.2014 at 1:45 PM

Prayers to Connie's family & loved ones as well as the teen & his family as they try to recover from something no teen should ever have to see; especially this time of the year.

Kalkaska body identified as missing woman -
KALKASKA CO. -- Kalkaska Police Chief confirms the body found near Boardman River is 28-year-old Connie Snyder.

Snyder's body was discovered by a teenager Saturday around 4 p.m. as he was playing on the ice. Her body was located close to the intersection of Island Lake Road and US-131.

attachment.php

The "van" was last seen in the left turn lane. What if it actually went straight but stayed in the center to keep off camera? If they didn't take the highway, Does that mean Jessica is still in town? Listen residents of West Michigan.... The person that did this could be your next door neighbor. Jessica could be kept hostage in a house right in your neighborhood. How safe do you feel now? No answers from NSPD ! Please open your eyes. Look deep & hard at all your neighbors! Please, please.... Her 4 year old sure would love his Mommy home for Christmas!

attachment.php

Map showing the light photo I posted is near where the 2nd video was taken at

Attachments

• 2ndVideoMap.jpg
    2ndVideoMap.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 169
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zg...34&x-yt-ts=1421914688&feature=player_embedded

Reporting from News 8 about the twists and turns in the case. You can watch and hear the witnesses father talk about how he feels he is being pulled in two different directions. I find that interesting. He is the father to the alleged 3rd man in Jessicas life. So his daughter and son. What makes him feel that way? I mean why does he feel torn in two different directions? You can also hear the witnesses husband telling his account of what happened that night. They are no going through a divorce.

Dakotah is not in prison. You need to check your facts. He was never in prison!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288