MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #9 (J. Willis GUILTY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I repeat Dakotah is not in prison and he has never been. So frustrating ALL the misinformation. Please back up your claims that he is in prison! I want to see it. <Mod Snip>. I see nothing that backs up that he is in prison. Jessica loves Dakotah and he loves her. She never left him! <mod snip>

Where is your facts that Dakotah was in prison? He has never been in prison! <mod snip>

I really hope Dakotah learned a lesson in prison & realizes he has to stay clean for his son's sake. I can't imagine how hard the holidays are for families with missing loved ones. I can't imagine that it gets "easier" to go to sleep every night wondering where your child, sibling or parent is. The one "good thing" (for lack of a better term... I have taken a few hours to try to figure out if I was even going to type this) is that their son was small when she went missing but the older he gets, the harder it will be on him... enough to tear my heart to shreds....

Thanks for adding this. Is the light long at night too? What are the chances they caught it green both ways? Here is the map again

attachment.php

I think that people that have never been to jail might not understand the difference between jail and prison. I dont think it was malicious.

For many people, jail and prison are synonymous: An individual has been charged, tried, sentenced to a period of incarceration. Dakotah Quail-Dyer is a convicted felon and is currently serving a six month jail term on drug charges.

Heeringa&#8217;s boyfriend sentenced for drug charges

By 24 Hour News 8 web staff
Published: October 1, 2014, 4:18 pm

MUSKEGON, Mich. (WOOD) &#8212; The boyfriend of missing woman Jessica Heeringa has been sentenced for three felony drug charges.

Dakotah Quail-Dyer was sentenced Monday to six months in jail, followed by six months on an electronic tether...

http://woodtv.com/2014/10/01/heeringas-boyfriend-sentenced-for-drug-charges/

I repeat Dakotah is not in prison and he has never been. So frustrating ALL the misinformation. Please back up your claims that he is in prison! I want to see it. <Mod Snip>. I see nothing that backs up that he is in prison. Jessica loves Dakotah and he loves her. She never left him! <mod snip>

If he was convicted of 3 felonies, I don't blame people for being confused about him being in jail vs. prison.

It's not really pertinent is it? No one is slandering the guy that I've seen and though some might suspect he has a connection to JH's disappearance, there has been no concrete evidence of such. He hasn't been named (here or elsewhere) as a suspect or POI. ((correct me if I'm wrong please)). The fact that he was arrested for drugs has been discussed at length, as some say this alludes to Jessica perhaps being involved in such or put at risk from dealers or drug culture. That part is relevant, IMHO.

Hoping there is a break in her case soon. Too many here in MI vanishing without a trace lately.

Jail prison correctional facility all the same. He hasn't been publicly announced as a poi so it doesn't matter. Either way I sure hope that whatever he was sentenced to does wake him up. That little boy is already without his mother. The last thing he needs is to be around drugs, the sale of drugs, the manufacturing of drugs, and around the type of people that come around that sort of environment. Hopefully this was a wake up call and he will snap out of it and become the type of father this child so desperately needs.

Jail prison correctional facility all the same. He hasn't been publicly announced as a poi so it doesn't matter. Either way I sure hope that whatever he was sentenced to does wake him up. That little boy is already without his mother. The last thing he needs is to be around drugs, the sale of drugs, the manufacturing of drugs, and around the type of people that come around that sort of environment. Hopefully this was a wake up call and he will snap out of it and become the type of father this child so desperately needs.

This article mentions that he is a second time habitual offender....
http://woodtv.com/2014/07/29/heeringas-boyfriend-pleads-to-drug-charges/

I hope it really is a wake up call This time, for the sake of his son.
IMOO.

Manufacturing marijuana?
Last I heard it is a plant that is grown.
The three felony drug charges sound harsh.

My theory about DQD is that, at one time, he was employed by the legal medical marijuana outlet.
The place was investigated for going out of bounds so-to-speak (selling to non approved customers),
and was shut down due to building code violations and public outrage over marijuana in general.

Considering marijuana is legal in some states now, the subject of 'felony' crime is confusing.
The idea of half the population (or a percentage anyway) turning into pot heads doesn't appeal to me but, other legal vices, are probably more damaging overall.

At age thirty though, one needs to have a real job. Or, move somewhere you're not violating the law.

On top of everything else DQD is going through, considering he's a good guy (I don't know him), I feel bad for him.
I wonder what people are thinking though, by around age 22, as to how they're going to support themselves let alone a family.
Plus, I don't understand the disconnect between the two families but maybe there are legitimate reasons for it on one side or the other. Who can judge without being privy to backgrounds?

As a mother of a young child, Jessica did not need to be working the late shift in a crappy gas station.
He should have been working legally for their money while she figured out a better idea for herself.
Her mom stated Jessica wasn't concerned about her safety though but let this be a lesson to all of us.
Especially the uncaring gas station owner and the full of **** coworker/manager person.

Reading here after some time has passed, as others already posted, the witnesses' story doesn't fit in with logical thinking.
No one with half a brain would ignore checking on an employee (whether you like them or not), after observing the events as told.
If you're the manager and suspect someone is stealing, walk yourself inside to check the situation out.

Nothing in this post helps to find Jessica. Wish whoever has the answer will come forward.

Manufacturing marijuana?
Last I heard it is a plant that is grown.
The three felony drug charges sound harsh.

My theory about DQD is that, at one time, he was employed by the legal medical marijuana outlet.
The place was investigated for going out of bounds so-to-speak (selling to non approved customers),
and was shut down due to building code violations and public outrage over marijuana in general.

Considering marijuana is legal in some states now, the subject of 'felony' crime is confusing.
The idea of half the population (or a percentage anyway) turning into pot heads doesn't appeal to me but, other legal vices, are probably more damaging overall.

At age thirty though, one needs to have a real job. Or, move somewhere you're not violating the law.

On top of everything else DQD is going through, considering he's a good guy (I don't know him), I feel bad for him.
I wonder what people are thinking though, by around age 22, as to how they're going to support themselves let alone a family.
Plus, I don't understand the disconnect between the two families but maybe there are legitimate reasons for it on one side or the other. Who can judge without being privy to backgrounds?

As a mother of a young child, Jessica did not need to be working the late shift in a crappy gas station.
He should have been working legally for their money while she figured out a better idea for herself.
Her mom stated Jessica wasn't concerned about her safety though but let this be a lesson to all of us.
Especially the uncaring gas station owner and the full of **** coworker/manager person.

Reading here after some time has passed, as others already posted, the witnesses' story doesn't fit in with logical thinking.
No one with half a brain would ignore checking on an employee (whether you like them or not), after observing the events as told.
If you're the manager and suspect someone is stealing, walk yourself inside to check the situation out.

Nothing in this post helps to find Jessica. Wish whoever has the answer will come forward.

Manufacturing marijuana could possibly mean making hash oil, imoo.
Here in Colorado, there have been hash oil explosions.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/colorado-looks-to-crack-down-on-in-home-hash-oil-production/

"Officials said such explosions have nearly tripled in Colorado in the two years since voters legalized recreational marijuana."

Hundreds gather at Pointes Mall in Norton Shores to support Jessica Heeringa's family, and pray for the missing woman's well being
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 8:38 PM

Jon Garcia | jgarcia4@mlive.com By Jon Garcia | jgarcia4@mlive.com
Follow on Twitter
Follow
Liz Lunsford of Muskegon releases balloons across the street from the Exxon Mobil gas station where 25-year-old Jessica Heeringa was allegedly abducted at about 11 p.m. on Friday, April 26, 2013. "I stopped by the gas station and hung out with her a few hours before she disappeared," Lunsford said. "She's my best friend, and I have no one to tell my secrets to anymore." Hundreds gathered at Pointes Mall in Norton Shores, close to where Heeringa worked, to light candles, show support to her family, and pray for her well being.

Way too many people hanging out at the gas station that night.

Yeah funny how we all think it's ok for a woman to stay home but not the man. I guess they made that decision together. Seems like her entire family knew she was working without cameras in that crazy place. Oh and that horrible guy from the medical marijuana place was the first one to set up a reward, t shirts, but did not employ Dakota.

Sadly until someone comes forward we may never find her. Way too many people there that night.

Manufacturing marijuana could possibly mean making hash oil, imoo.
Here in Colorado, there have been hash oil explosions.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/colorado-looks-to-crack-down-on-in-home-hash-oil-production/

"Officials said such explosions have nearly tripled in Colorado in the two years since voters legalized recreational marijuana."

It refers to growing marijuana. Here in MI that's what they call it and if you don't have a license, it's a felony depending on the quantity. MOO

It's one thing to mess up & sell to an undercover cop once; but 3 times within 12 weeks? I ask where was his son?
I have no clue what type of job he held before being sentenced; I do believe he was given a job at a steak house after Jessica went missing.

March 5th - Wednesday
May 5 - Monday
May 29- Thursday

Heeringa’s boyfriend pleads to drug charges
Dakotah Quail-Dyer pleaded guilty Friday to one count of possession of a controlled substance and two counts of possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, all as a second-time habitual offender, according to Muskegon County Chief Assistant Prosecutor Tim Maat.

Quail-Dyer was arrested on the charges in June. Authorities say he sold marijuana to an undercover officer on March 5, May 5 and May 29.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288