GUILTY MI - Katherine 'Kate' Phillips, 4 mos, Ludington, 29 June 2011 (Deceased/Not Found)

Is this a new sick trend? This is at least the fourth case with a parent or guardian being found, but not the child or children...Timmothy, the Skelton boys, the little one in Tennessee, Gabriel...what is going on?? Where are all of these missing children and who on earth would be keeping them and not letting LE or Family Services know??

Baby's mother to visit suspect

Family asks for volunteers to keep looking

Updated: Saturday, 02 Jul 2011, 11:46 PM EDT
Published : Saturday, 02 Jul 2011, 2:53 PM EDT

By Crystal Hilliard

LUDINGTON, Mich. (WOOD) - The mother of the four-month-old who's been missing since Wednesday, will visit the suspected kidnapper in jail Sunday, she said.
Ariel Courtland plans on visiting Philips Sunday morning during visitation hours to ask him where he left the child.
http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/nw_mich/Police-Pink-outfit-found-but-not-Kate

Stopping by from the Closing Arguments on the Caylee Anthony trial.

I'm so sad baby Kate has not been found yet.

I really am starting to feel like she is not alive and that breaks my heart. I hope and pray that I am wrong.

I read in an article that Baby Kate's mother was getting ready to run an errand with Sean just before he took off with the baby and that she ran back into the house to do something briefly. That makes me think that the baby in its car seat and the diaper bag were already in the car when she went in the house, so all Sean had to do was to drive away with the baby and without the mom. Does anyone know if the car seat was still in the car when it was found? Or was the car seat gone?

Volunteers continue search for Kate
4-month-old has been missing since Wednesday

Updated: Sunday, 03 Jul 2011, 6:03 PM EDT
Published : Sunday, 03 Jul 2011, 6:03 PM EDT

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/nw_mich/Volunteers-continue-search-for-Kate

katherine_phillips_fb_070211_20110702072628_320_240.JPG

still nothing.......still praying for baby Kate

Would love to hear some good news in this case! Hope tomorrow is the day they find this sweet baby!

If the boyfriend did nothing to the baby then what is the problem in telling where she is ?! This just pizzs me off :furious:
It reminds me a little of Baby Gabes case......

Waterboarding comes to mind.....

This is heartbreaking. I feel so bad for the family. Just don't know what else to say at this point, but would like to get to that boyfriend and shake the answer out of him. Pray for baby Kate and her family.

still nothing.....dang. no news is bad news I am very afraid.

Have we heard if TE will be getting involved?

prayers

I wish this man would talk !

I wonder if he did this so he would not be deployed again to Afghanistan, stalling so he won't have to go ?

Friends pass out leaflets seeking clues about missing western Michigan girl, 4½ months
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
First Posted: July 04, 2011 - 5:03 pm
Last Updated: July 04, 2011 - 5:03 pm
http://www.greenfieldreporter.com/v...e8bbf6dc55200f981a/MI--Missing-Baby-Michigan/

Ludington Daily News says friends passed out fliers at Ludington's Fourth of July parade asking for tips on finding Katherine Phillips.

Police have been searching the area between the Ludington apartment where Katherine lives with her mother and the Scottville home of Sean Phillips, the child's father.

We were in Bay City, Michigan, today and we passed a huge electronic billboard with Baby Kate's photo on it with her missing information. Bay City is all the way across the state and south a bit from where the baby went missing, so I was surprised to see a billboard about her kidnapping that far away from where she went missing. The billboard wasn't even on an expressway but on a road that goes from the mall to the state park. I hope spreading her information so far around will help her to be brought home safely.

Ludington Area Baby Katherine Phillips Still Missing
Updated: Monday, 04 Jul 2011, 10:25 PM EDT
Published : Monday, 04 Jul 2011, 7:37 PM EDT

"Tips are continually coming in, and we certainly understand that any number of things are possible, but we're proceeding with the hope that she's still alive and well and we'll be able to locate and bring her home," said Ludington Police Chief Mark Barnett.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...atherine-phillips-still-missing-20110704-wpms

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back